BWAHAHAHA, Patton destroyed DRUMPF!

He’s got a point you know! Hahahahah!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ty6XAN_kzm4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>liberals during the vietnam war: "If you go to vietnam you are a child murderer."
>liberals after the vietnam war: "If you did not go to vietnam, you are a child murderer."

Problem is Trump has a documented history of putting himself in danger to do the right thing, whereas Patton just has a history of being a hack with a dead wife.

why do you get triggered and reply to bait threads like this? control yourself or got to reddit.

patton thinks that because he smothered his wife to death with a yoda pillow while she was asleep, that he's a badass.

HOW CAN BLUPMF EVER RECOVER!
Patton oswald killed his wife

Btfo faggot celeb and op for being a retard.

I love the USA.

I love how everyone in his tall tales calls him, 'mr trump'.

How ironic, Trump stops crime while Obama created it.

How many Klonopin/day do you guys think Patton is feeding his new wife

I don't think Patton Oswald is qualified to give medical opinions.

BASED

Curse your vile necromancy!

Cool story about Trump doing nothing but rubernecking.

Now here's what happens in reality youtube.com/watch?v=Ty6XAN_kzm4
Sure, the ss HAS to do their job, but the fear in Trumps eyes is all him, and it tells the true story.

I hope that one day ill be able to get away with murdering my wife, JUST LIKE PATTON WE KNOW WHAT YOU DID YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH!

didn't he murder his wife?

>Being this much of a Canadian moron

Seriously, Cannucks, grab a fucking rake.

quick rundown onhow he killed his wife and a pic of that one tweet would be nice too

yes

His wife took some stuff and he gave her alcohol and then failed to call the ambulance. Also he was apparently already fucking that other actress he married a few months later.

And now he has a new show coming up with the guy who played Dennis Reynolds in it's always sunny in Philadelphia who insight is another crazy lunatic.

Glenn Howerton

Pic Related. THIS FUCKING GUY.

he and his wife were junkies. they had a literal drug den in the house with fentanyl and other powerful narcotics. she od'd and he put a yoda pillow over her face and went to starbucks until he was sure she was dead. he came back, put a coffee near her lifeless body and started to make wedding plans with his next victim.

>when your hotwife tries in vain to stop you stepping out of a limo to fanfare from the public as you stop crime with nothing more than your words
what a man

I guess Oswald’s plan would be to masturbate in front of the school shooter. So hopefully when the school shooter is distracted by Oswald masturbating, someone else can tackle Oswald.