I really miss him :(

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151377807/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

checked
yer gay

Is iron pill gay? what did i miss?

Didn't the creator of these get arrested or something

No idea. Didn't he make a thread last year about how he was going to take his own life?

that was to throw the authorities off my tail.

i made the chad meme too

prove its you boi

also nice checked

that would be egoistic.

my memes help people that is what matters.

Pop a lead pill you faggot

what a wholesome guy

No idea. Didn't he make a thread two years ago about how he has died but was resurrected three days later?

Iron pill is the hero we need but don't deserve.

Is that the phenomenal AJ Styles?

You don't miss someone like that, you BECOME someone like him
fag

he killed himself.

iron pill is the precursor to chad nationalism. memes never go backward, only forward

He did

Well so much for self improvement I guess.

What happened?
Did he just randomly say he would kill himself?

He killed himself, OP. He set goals that were just too high to attain, freaked out and put a bullet in his head.

Remember, you do not become "chad", you're either born with it or not.

thats sad to hear

does anyone have screencaps or archieves?

Want to find out as well. I've been waiting for a new iron pill comic since 2015 and now I know why there haven't been any new ones.

found the archive by myself
this actually hit me extremely hard, as iron pill is what motivated me into all this shit

the fact that the creator of a concept i idolised couldn't take it anymore really gets to me

link: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151377807/

>He killed himself because of this
What the fuck man, I would've never imagined that this dude was such a thin skinned defeatist. Are you sure this is actually him? He used an Anarchist meme flag afterall. And why? If this civilization is bound to crash and burn due to consumerist greed, then why not help further its decline and then help a new order rise out of the ashes of what was once modern day western civilization? How did he go from self improvement to self defeatist just like that? Must have been some underlying mental issues.

Nevermind, I kept reading on further. This is him. Jesus.

definatly lost some respect

but it also shocks me, i kinda idolized iron pill

although i dont know if he killed himself or if it was for show

but i guess the fact we havn't seen any new iron pills confirms the former

Yeah but he hasn't really made new content since... 2014 I think? So maybe he just got tired of it all. I don't know if he's dead, an attention addicted narcissist, or someone legitimately depressed who had it all planned out but later pussed out. None of the above would surprise me.

What about this guy and his creator?