How come all white supremacists in the USA are nonwhite?

How come all white supremacists in the USA are nonwhite?
What happened to all the white people?

Donkey Lips?

Alt Right are all creaturea LARPers

>USA
>white

WASPs let Italians and Poles into "White" category. Italians and Poles sent their Untermensch trash to the USA.

El Goblino del Americano...

La creatura is real.

Newfag here: are all white mutts Los Goblinos, or does that term only pertain to mulatto halfbreeds?

All the white people are gone. 56% is just a meme, more like 0%.

niggers are so awful that white people don't even have to kill them. the other races will do it for us.

this is such low effort shilling.

Ogro del la Americanos.

Most of the shooters are hapas
I think its an overreaction to their identity crisis.
I know a half asian kid who is full of rage because of this. His father was a 6'3 masculine white man but he came out a weak asian boi.
That rage mixed with social ostracization and a feelinh of entitlement might have a significant effect.
The entitlement is the most key though. In all the manifestos Ive read the theme of "what Im owed" is constant

Mulatto half breeds. European boarders have changed as much as their sexuality has over the past few centuries.

The fact race mixing was a complete taboo until a free decades ago is completely ignored so the e*ropoors can retain a level of smugness while they vote to emulate American demographics

t. 100% 56er

Amerimutt who isn't half as white as I am is talking about Poles... Why are retards like you born

>wasnt even going to post!
>these are my brothers I swear!!

Top Kek

>the face of 56%
whats hu-white?

His accomplice, known only as Sponge, was helping him plan the attack.

My true healthcare...

Rare pic of accomplice

#PrayForManchester
#PrayForLondon
#PrayForParis
#PrayForBrussels
#PrayForOrlando
#PrayForSanBernadino

would it have killed them to throw those flags in the dryer for 5mins?
still have the shipping folds

Whitish supremacist