Lets laugh at the UK together.

Bruh it fucking is LOL

Gun control.

>Brit makes a shitpost
>Leaves flock and shitpost harder than Brit
The natural order

>DONT BE A DOWNIE, LET THAT MIGRANT KILL YOUR FAMLY

only works if you read it in a cockney accent

I fucking love those retarded Englishmen. Carrier of a defective self destructive gene that is obliterating the white race everywhere it lives. Glorious.

EDUCATE YOURSELF

youtube.com/watch?v=iIM3r-0kgrM

OI OI OI, WOTS GOING ON IN HERE? STOP THIS BY THE ORDER OF HIS MAJESTY SADIQ KHAN OR ILL HAVE YOU ALL PUT IN THE NAUGHTY CENTRE.

>Englishmen.
shouldn't that be Englishpeople Trudeau?

That fuckin guy with the vuvuzela

good god, what the fuck is this shit

what the actual fuck

are server racks halal?

Haha, yes I suppose. But in all fairness, the women have always been retarded and suicidal, men used to defend them.

It's almost like they're at home.

>Los goblinos think they can get under my skin

ok

THIS CAN NOT BE FUCKING REAL!!!

SOURCE!!

Seeing the UK go the way of the US saddens me. This is the birthplace of the industrial revolution, and the birthplace of Anglo values and law which made the Anglosphere countries great.

you shouldn't have left our ethno national empire

Lol. Imagine the boomer delusion it takes to believe this

England made the decision of losing its entire empire to defend kikes that started a war they could not handle. They deserve every last bit of suffering they get.

I will always love my British brothers.

Besides, the USA is hardly English. Every part of English Canada is shit. Australia is shit.

No. Shit is what was there before the English showed up.

It's not just about Anglo ancestry, it's the language, colonial spirit, laws, and values that England imparted on its colonies. I wouldn't say that there is a massive difference between a German-American and an Anglo-American.

Sure. Can't argue with a good savage cleanse.

:,(

Germans strike me as far more conservative, I may be wrong. Also looking at the commonwealth, they're all financing their extinction with a big smile and an occasional "i'm so sorry".

This is what England lost.

Reported to the bobbies for hate speech, you're focked m8y. Just give up now and turn urself in before it gets any worse for you. You're being watched.

The white women in the background love it. Women are degenerate sluts

>USA is hardly English

I would rather focus on the future than dwell on the past, but I can't help but think about how our countries are responsible for 70% of mankind's progress. Can you imagine in what kind of world we would be living today if our leaders had decided to cooperate instead of pitting our peoples against each other?

It pains me to think about it.

>rabbits on about kikes
>espouses slave morality

shut up you nazi

Slave morality?

You guys are just spineless weak men, and you deserved to be browned. I give no shit about your extinction.

If the UK would have signed a treaty with Germany after the fall of France, Germany could have won and the world would be a much, much better place. That one decision fucked Europe forever.

Not even 8% of the US population have English descent Muhammad.

What a retarded blurb. Like half of the sixty million who died were Chinese and a third were Russians who Hitler would have still invaded.

The van goes ALLAHHHHHHHHHH

This is what happens when you turn your back on God. The fact that UK gets Caliphuck'd is because it's a godless land now

He's not wrong though, your wars benefited jews and communists.

good meme
kek

1 day we'll get PM who actually holds true British values to heart and rid us of those parasite extremists and illegals. We probably won't but it doesn't hurt to be hopeful

wtf is a TV license?

A way for the broke as shit BBC to keep existing

Something you're forced to have if you own a TV in the UK, apparently.

Telepathic visualization license. It means we cant think certain things without the correct license.

UK is 1984
USA is a Brave New World.

British men are cucked, effeminate children who need their government to babysit them in every aspect of their lives. Fucking pathetic.

Lots of countries have a tv license. You can opt out in the UK, the German tv license is mandatory for everyone, there is no way to get out of it. Even if you are deaf, blind or have no tv.

You know nothing about Europe.

>DOWNIE
>FAMLY

Okay Achmed, go back to school and learn why these two words dont rhyme

WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY

Actually its mandatory for everyone who has a device which can receive the BBC to get a TV license. That includes laptops

>2018
>Not being a nazi
Jesus frowns on you

I recognize that IP. Look mahmoud, Aisha loves me okay, she likes my cock. In fact shes sucking me off right now, with her hijab on. Deal with it you salty prick.

Europe is a shithole ran by unelected jews who are effectively exterminating you all. I know enough, especially about your own shithole.

OI

They make that fuck off annoying they make when they're mating

Err, no, wrong.

WHAT THE FOX SAY

I mean the German government takes it automatically, very different from the UK.

>its mandatory for everyone who has a device which can receive the BBC to get a TV license. That includes laptops

Not true whatsoever. You are saying anyone that has a pc needs a tv license. I'm English btw, just on holiday in Sweden (lol)

>how to turn people away from the right by sounding like a knuckle dragging skin head

Go away, shill.

Is there any country that isn’t bending to the will of Islam? Like I have no issues with moderate Muslims, but I only hear about Western countries allowing all sorts of messed up stuff because they’re afraid to condemn Islam/Muslims. Yet Christianity is a punching bag. Hmm...

Bunch of cucks everywhere won't do anything.

You can't opt out

Stop telling me about my own country, I'm a police officer and had to learn in detail about tv licensing due to idiots like yourself thinking the tv license is some specific law.

Lol you're a fed and on 4chin not unironically? Havent you noticed the crime in your country.

>Stop telling me about my own country

>I’m a police officer
Yeah sure, and I’m actually Donald Trump

OwO what's this?

Indeed but I'm an officer of the villages in the North so the main crime hubs (Met police/London) are nothing to do with me.

Let me get this straight
You’re a police officer from the U.K.
On vacation in a different country
Posting on Sup Forums
About TV licenses?

>Not true whatsoever. You are saying anyone that has a pc needs a tv license.
pic related

FYI when their enforcement officers come knocking at your door to inspect your property (or get fined ~£400) they will class having a PC/tablet/phone as requirement for a TV license, too

So, if someone just owns a PC, that they’re not even using to watch TV, the have to have a license?

If the Gov says it, it must be true I'm also from the North mate and I can say that you're doing better than London but still pretty shite

Yeah because they potentially could be watching BBC iPlayer on it

>find evidence

Legally that means you admit you watch tv.

Their letters are always threatening. In reality you can shout through your letterbox "I don't watch live tv now please leave me alone as I feel harassed and I am removing your implied right of access to my property so if you call again I will go ahead with legal proceedings against illegal trespass and/or harassment"

99% of tv licensing evidence at court is from an admission of guilt by the home owner or the home owner wrongly thinking they have a right of access to enter your property.

On the super rare occasion in which a warrant is granted by a judge you have been watching your tv as they have been watching through a window at you gathering evidence via that means.

If you don't watch tv, or if you maybe do but in a room upstairs or whatever, nothing will ever happen.

You, like most people, just fall for that threatening letter because it looks all official and legal.

Man, I’m glad to live in Burgerland for once
>inb4 gets shot