Anybody know how baltimore got so addicted to heroin?

Like why baltimore? The show the wire shows how many people are addicted to heroin but it doesnt explain how the city got so deeply hooked on the drug. When did it all start?
Inb4 google. I searched the shit to no avail.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the Chesapeake bay, and the harbor.
international shipping. Its a port town. Drugs gotta come from somewhere.

The CIA planes bringing it from Hellman province in Afghanistan probably land somewhere in Maryland

the British used opium to control China in the 19th century.
Jews now use opium to control Americans in the 21st.

and the chinese produce fentanyl that they dump on you guys

Frank Lucas back in the 1960's and 1970's

This. The most dangerous gang in the world runs those streets.

Get a job. Leave the house. Tv isn’t real life, faggot. You didn’t search shit, otherwise you’d know it’s glow in the dark niggers. Why do you think the army is protecting poppy fields in Afghanistan.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking
In the references at the bottom, books were written by actual glow in the dark niggers, about a twenty year career in drug smuggling.

Looks like the perfect place for clandestine operations...do they have a very large military base?

Lucas was harlem in nyc

But he was the catalyst to help amplify the heroin trade in the US.

Hmm. Was blue magic in baltimore at that time?

Look, damnit. I've reported it to the White House, to the FBI, and now I will report it to you:
Fentanyl was non-existent in Delaware and surrounding states until China had made contact with Delaware's politicians to use the port in Wilmington to "bring in goods". The politicians had guaranteed China smooth offloading, therefore lack of oversight. This happened exactly when Fentanyl has exploded on the East Coast. China now complains that Delaware's port is too small for its largest ships, so Delaware is now expanding the port, to accommodate the big Chinese transport ships that ONLY China will be allowed to use.Chinese delegates hang around the port 24/7 and security has been massively bulked up for that area. I'm sure human trafficking is happening, as now there a lot of new Chinese faces all over Delaware, with these women living 12 in one room and working as slaves in the Chinese restaurants and as prostitutes.

I don't know. NYC and Baltimore are both in the North East. I had to make its way into Baltimore

1. You did not cite any statistics.
The 'opioid epidemic' is not based on fact. It rests entirely on case studies and ad nauseum media hammering.
Most literature seems to indicate that rates of opioid misuse have been falling precipitously.
The truth is that the opioid epidemic is a non-issue contrived by the media to a pretense for further government control of the healthcare industry and subsidization of the trash of society on the taxpayer's expense.
2. Baltimore does have a high drug use rate.
This is because of the demographics of it being 63% black, and having almost no industry for jobs. Do not believe the morons who tell you "dude it affects EVERYONE"; this is a meme, it predominantly affects low IQ people and research on this has been suppressed. The rich people you see getting hooked, are mostly attention seekers who want to have a convenient excuse to relinquish them of their personal responsibility.

the CIA, duh.
everybody who isn't a filthy normie knows that the feds started pushing heroin and cocain back in the 70s to destroy the black community

Good combination with crack

It's literally explained in the show. It's probably the best fictional depiction of how money influences crime and political corruption.

Side note, the deacon in the show (Melvin Williams) was one of the character basis for Avon Barksdale/Stringer Bell and the dude that got shot with Omar in the apartment actually used to rob dopemen.

Damn nigger get video footage blow the lid on their operation

I like how The Wire depicted Jews--as corrupt lawyers. Levy is the most corrupt character in the entire show.

>I'm pretty sure Human Trafficking is happening

Geeze man... Your country really needs to get its stuff together... What jurisdiction would handle something like that?

lmao. The fucking FBI

I'm really surprised HBO let the show air considering their a left wing propaganda machine.

It usually starts with doctors prescribing oxycodone like candy