Why do Brits hate Poles so much?

>We saved Europe from Muslim invaders

>We took down hundreds of German planes (303 Squadron) and saved your asses

>You payed us back by betrayal. Not even inviting us to celebrate victory. Then Yalta where you shook hands with fucking commie filth.

>We fuck your women so the white race can continue (they sense strong levels of testosterone;; that of which you cucks lack)

>You hate us more than you hate Paki and Turk shits. What. The. Fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JRilf3i8MrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poles are welcome here on cuck-island.

>Why do Brits hate Poles so much?

no1 give a fuck about past dude...

There's been a lot of anti-Polish shilling lately, just ignore it
I think this is a falseflag thread too

This thread is bait.

>conquer the whole world
>be governed by a muslim mayor and his paki/arab gang in your own city

feel the anger

Source is from 2007. Autist. Poles aren't the ones raping and molesting or throwing acid in people's faces are they?

>>We fuck your women so the white race can continue

Slavs are not white.

Said someone who has 40% chance to be Slav.

Poland = Haplogroups R1a M458 and R1b

Tell me how that is not white, idiota. West Slavs are the purest Slavs there are. East Slavs have Mongol-Tatar shit genes and South Slavs have bastard Turkic genes.

I don't hate poles in the slightest.

Mikolaj?
And desu I'm grateful for Poles
They are usually smart/hardworking and counterbalance the Africans/Mussies

I want to like them. But I had a bunch of them in my high school growing up. All really shitty violent kids that didn't even try to learn english. They all came from families of lazy migrants who lived on benefits, them and their brothers and cousins would have "gang" fights with the local "gangs" to the extent you could even call them a gang.

As we got to the later years of school some became pretty based,and we'd get on well, one has even gone on to be a pro boxer. But there was still that half who were basically niggers with white skin who still hadn't learnt english and just spent all their time smoking a looking for trouble. Left a bad taste in my mouth.

Of course the school wouldn't do anything about them, that'd be racist to have some standards of decency in a fucking learning environment or enforce any rules. God damn, more than anything I hate the cowardly traitors in the mid levels of our society.

Nice try.

Poles are pretty chill, but your rough gangs are cunts to communities.
I suppose alot of it is people are coming from a bad place to live in our good place, and start forming their own communities where once were our communities, in my city there is an area nicknamed "Little Warsaw".

But on that, I would rather have poles than the other groups we are getting.

Pole women are actual sluts tho, they go beyond what even a prostitute would do.
All the polish girls I know or have seen have slutted to black cock like a burger to oil.

Poles are better than shitskins, but they still don't belong here.
Ireland for those with Irish blood.

We don't hate you. That would imply we even think about you.
Don't even notice you until the skid marks start mounting up, then you get cuffed and told to scrub the toilet properly or you'll have to go back.
Don't big yourself up to be something you're not.
You're not even a pole, meme turd.

don't forget about what the german government is saying about the 1939 like nothing happen.

They're alright with me m8.
They're dicks to everyone who doesn't like them. Just like chavs, although chavs hate everyone to being with.
But even then, I'm alright with a lot of chavs. It is strange, and I don't like chavs, but a friend better than an enemy.

this very much

All nig-like trash fell for western welfare and suddenly Poland is one of the safest place in the world.

After opening of western borders, i haven't encountered even a minor incident, even though before some parts of the city were as dangerous as minefields for "strangers" - choose wrong path at night and you were left on ground without wallet, but with few new bruises.

But now it's peaceful and "vintage" place to live in.

I love you EU for taking all those scum

East Euros make West Soyboys feel insecure about their nonexistent masculinity. They call poles uncivilized when poles raise british women off their feet aroused by their manliness in comparison to their massive cuck native men.

>basically niggers with white skin who still hadn't learnt english and just spent all their time smoking a looking for trouble.
You've just described a Brit desu. Fellow tracksuit niggers are welcome on our shitty island

No way Turks are that high.

We don't

- Mr Bong

The problem people have with the polish is how big headed they get, they have come and undercut most unskilled jobs to the point where Brits no longer want to do them and they take away from that experience that brits are lazy and from some sort of superiority complex when they don't understand that they have severely reduced the standard of living attainable from those jobs because our minimum wage is almost double theirs. If someone offered to double my wage tomorrow I'd be out picking vegetables 12 hours a day too.

They don't.. if they remain in Poland. Poland for the Poles and Britain for the Brits.

The Poles in the UK create their own enclaves, their own language, their own stores, their own community and it becomes no different than an Islamic area just a little less rapey. They don't tend to integrate.

If Brits went in such huge numbers to Poland, the Poles would complain. The Spanish always complain and hate the Brits who move there and yet nobody attacks the Spanish over that. Those Brits bring money and claim zero benefits. The worse come from Poland, a lot claim benefits.

Those that work, can send their money back to Poland and it goes a long way because the EU does not have equal standard states that is why it is failure.

Imagine you get £8 an hour in the UK and if in Poland you could get £24 an hour for picking tomatoes masses of unskilled Brits would turn up in Poland and would work hard for that money, send half of it home and in a few years pay off a property.

Let's just all stay in our own nations and trade friendly with each other. It's simple.

>Pole women are actual sluts tho, they go beyond what even a prostitute would do.
All the polish girls I know or have seen have slutted to black cock like a burger to oil.

Awh, is the British cuck so mad by his lack of masculinity that he has to make pathetic lies? I'm Romanian and can safely assure you that Polish women are some of the most conservative women there are. If they hate sand niggers, what in fucks name makes you think they would like saharan niggers?

Well from what I gathered there are a lot of Polish immigrants in the UK so as a way of projecting their anger at the immigrant population without appearing "racist" they pick on the Polish yet everyone knows its the fucking Pakis and other various shitskins as the true problem. It's like the dude who gets picked on at work and goes home to take out his frustration by kicking the dog or hitting his wife.

Britbongs are just a pathetic people who need to face reality that multiculturalism is a fucking disaster and that they are being borderline openly subverted by the immigrant community. Which is extra bizare because from what I can tell the Polish immigrants are just interested in work and making some money, I've yet to hear stories of Polish rape gangs and trying to bully pathetic britbongs into orthodox Christianity yet they could easily do it.

>Polish women are some of the most conservative women there are

Muslims do the same shit and they're praised for it.

poles are white niggers and are the shame of the white race

Hahahahaha one person represents an entire people? If we go by your logic, then your precious Germany is FUCKED. Islam is already expected to be the majority religion there by 2050 and muzzies breed 5 children each whilst you are not even having any. You're a cuck and your inferiority complex is showing.

The fact that every weekend I see polish girls going home with black men.

I think it has to do with most of them being nothing more than a bunch of thugs in UK.

>big dick
>IQ of an asian
Truly master race.

>I've yet to hear stories of Polish rape gangs and trying to bully pathetic britbongs into orthodox Christianity yet they could easily do it.

Poles are Catholic dumbass, not Orthodox.

You're projecting your fear of the Polish man taking your women. To counter it you attempt to falsely accuse the people cucking you as the cucks, nice try. Did Ahmed or Nagbu fuck your wife again? Or was it Janusz?

Poland is one of the most homogenous and conservative nations politically, culturally, racially, etc. and this burns your eyes. You're just made Polish men protect their women whilst your own can't defend theirs.

Cuck.

Britd are general lazy, low t, deluded, complain a lot. Poles are too much competition for babby to handle.

Id love poles to come to nz.

Yeah those 500million factory workers are so smart

We don't hate you. It's just because the Poles are spread out across the entire country, even in small towns so they're more widespread and therefore there seem to be more of them so dumb people take their anger out on poles. Whereas shitskins are only in the big cities.

That said, Poles do like to behave as if they're still in Eastern Europe.

Meanwhile in Germanshitstan they teach your migrants how to fuck your native women. You West Euros are literally cucked.

Pretty much this. I don't hate Poles, I just wish there weren't so fucking many living here.

I don't mind Polish people
You have really good sausages

>>Polish women are some of the most conservative women there are

I like poles if they'd just stop claiming that the goths were poles.

Are you confusing Polish nation and lower class Poles in UK?Because I never heard they have problem with Polish nation so enough about history lesson.

problem is,those few pics are nothing compared to what we have
and you know it
we are deeper in this shit than they are
even our taxpayer money funds the cuckening

They are upset about imigrants and looking in inappropirate way at person of colour or write unpolite things is haram.

Cause you white and they need brown to racemix

We don't hate Poles, we just hate the ones who come here for gibs.

because britain is full of polish scum that left the country because they were too dumb to find a decent job in Poland. I really fear for the day brits will deport that scum back to poland.

They don't, Poles are white.

This.

saved

This post is correct but they won't be deported back. Even though they are mostly our worst sort they are still a net positive to britain and definitely one of the better among all the filth that immigrates to bongistan.
Brits did it to themselves.

Same images over and over again. Keep cherrypicking Kraut.

The British hate everyone because they're the greatest losers of the modern world.

lol Poland isn't even just Catholic, it's like 99% catholic with an ausistic amount of Pope John Paul II posters all over the place.

1) I don’t like how Poles love the EU. That makes them an enemy. One even challenged Farage to a duel. Fuck off home.
2) They are criminals.

I have literally never heard a Pole say that we were Goths

I'm sick of hearing languages not native to this island desu

>some whore who moved from Poland represents the entire nation

keep crying Kraut

I don't hate poles, I hate that they are allowed to come here, claim benefits and send them back to poland as a never ending drain on our economy.
That money never comes back in and the government is just giving it away from the hard working citizens.
I hate pakis though

>net positive.
They really aren't. A few I know are good lads, but most are drunks and retards that take benefits

This. There's a large contingent of Poles in my city and the area in which they live is a fucking dangerous cesspit. If walk down there alone and you don't speak Polish you're likely to get battered.

No, it's actually true.
I guess we get the lefty sluts here or something but they are disgusting coalburners

Well said.

Because a Polish boy broke my heart.

that window view...
reminds me of my own city

did he cuck you?

Because Poland will stay white. British Muhammadstan won't.

>We saved Europe from Muslim invaders
Europe would have been better off under Islam.

>We took down hundreds of German planes (303 Squadron) and saved your asses
Europe would have been better off under Hitler.

>You payed us back by betrayal. Not even inviting us to celebrate victory. Then Yalta where you shook hands with fucking commie filth.
Shouldn't have fought against Hitler m8.

>We fuck your women so the white race can continue (they sense strong levels of testosterone;; that of which you cucks lack)
Please, Polish women in the UK are the most notorious mudsharks ever.

>You hate us more than you hate Paki and Turk shits. What. The. Fuck?
Because of civic nationalists. But it's no different in Poland, you guys will hate on Western Euros but if a HIV-infected nigger like Simon Mol fucks Polish woman you guys are perfectly ok with it. Total cucks.

which city?

meant for

>Europe would have been better off under Islam.
t. Abdul al-Bahim
>Europe would have been better off under Hitler.
your people didnt share your view
>Shouldn't have fought against Hitler m8.
>while he declared war instantly on uncle Adi

>Please, Polish women in the UK are the most notorious mudsharks ever.
true,same here,I guess trash moves out,but that applies to many nations
the problem arises when the women in your own country start to get blacked
>Because of civic nationalists.
kekd there
>But it's no different in Poland, you guys will hate on Western Euros but if a HIV-infected nigger like Simon Mol fucks Polish woman you guys are perfectly ok with it. Total cucks.
one cherry pick,on my trip to poland nearly everyone is conversative

overall Polaks are bros if they see past our history,have a drink with you and aren't wagecucks in germany
the language barrier is hard though

Because you're not sending your best.

They say the British are all stuck up about foreigners, that we're all men and women just the same, and they've got a lot of good points that we haven't. It's all lies, and when you've been away from home as long as I have, you'll know it too.

They're not like us, not at all.

> Live in cambridge whilst at uni
> Four billion poles
> Smoking and drinking in the street
> loud all the time
> continuously getting arrested

This thread is a bait and everytime I see a weak proxy/Thor "selfhating" polish/german ano shill faggot jew/merkel who talks to themself or both trolls each other I say
>Shoot yourself in the forehead, please.

... if both slavnigger and germanigger work without tech to hide the flag...
>shoot yourself in the guts, please.

bump

You literally couldn't give a better example on how well they integrated

Here we go.
>be slav
>"fuck hans, they destroyed europe over and over again."
>"fuck swedistan, they are beta cucks"
>"brits are inbred, look at those ugly bastard betas"

>be brit
>"Fuck slavniggers, go back to work"

>be german
>"Stop with the arguing you fucks"
>Boris shouts: "germancucks"
>"Fuck the Slav untermensch"

>be American:
>"Europoors"
>be europan:
>"Amerimutts"

Like, what the fuck is wrong with you people?

I told my mates Polish gf that my wages fell from £40k to about £15k in 5 years because every employer in the area shrewdly became a buy to let landlord & got himself an indentured workforce of Poles for joke tier wages, & she had no idea. No idea that wages had collapsed in skilled manual labour & no idea her & her kin were enabling it.
Nice girl though, pretty, works hard, recently redpilled on the JQ via the Polish death camp meme too.

hello you anti-globalist scum youtube.com/watch?v=JRilf3i8MrQ

imagine how possibly pakis are this low after they gangraped and trafficked thousands of British teenagers