If whites are the superior race, how did Arabs enslave them ??

I really need to understand guys, everyone in this board claiming that wh*tes are the master race, yet they've been conquered by arabs for 7 centuries and enslaved by Arabs for 3 centuries straight ...

Are Arabs the ultimate the superior race ?

in His new book, Christian Slaves, Muslim Masters: White Slavery in the Mediterranean, the Barbary Coast, and Italy, 1500-1800, Davis Con Robert concluded that 2 to 3.5 million ended up in bondage.
In those days, with so many European captives pouring into the slave markets of Algiers and Tunis, the raiders used to say that it was ''raining Christians in Algiers'' and that you could ''swap a Christian for an onion " .

All this just 2 centuries back ?
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traite_des_esclaves_de_Barbarie

I need an explanation ? I thought wh*te were superiors ...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people#Northern_Africa
gettyimages.ca/event/yasmina-khadra-portarit-session-573804241#algerian-writer-yasmina-khadra-poses-in-paris-on-june-30-2015-picture-id485319436
youtube.com/watch?v=n75MDxkxOM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Arabs:
-high testosterone levels
-alpha religion
-can get a tan
-dark tenebrous hair
-conquered europe and rape you women for 7 centuries

white euros:
-low testosterone levels
-christcuckity & cucktheism
-founder fathers of LGBT rights and feminism along Jews
-can't survive under the sun
-age like milf
-were in a muslim country at most for 1 and half century

not even comparable ...

>france
>sucking brown dicks
What a surprise

(you)

Look at any European country now and compare it to any non-expat run. That is how we are superior. Ironic how you are posting from France.

Still has to wear a man hijab though. Horrible bait. To bad you had to take one out of your “taxes” folder for that.

When muslims come to conquer they always have numbers.
It was numbers pal.
10 vs 1 in the past was a lot.
Also that guy has some white mixture in him.
So if whites are shit then he is shit too.

Explain how 2000 moroccan peasants defeated 60 000 of the spanish army less than a century ago.

Is this the weekly "browns cuck the french" thread by that algerian faggot ?

I'm just stating FACTS, history is important because it allows us to understand our past, which in turn allows to understand our present.

You can't deny history, you can't change it or erraze it neither.

Everyone's been a slave of some empire in their history. It's just the blacks who try to make themselves look good after it has happened.

lmao
>a load of slavs in cosplay
btfo

the demise of the white race is near as the BBC is flooding into the european society day by day

white men simply cannot compete with them

RIP, white race
white race would be passed down to the next generation as the most pathetic race of all as it's being completely destroyed by black men just because they have bigger cocks

Umayyads were pretty strong, yes, but that's about it. Were Byzantines and Persians not exhausted after a gorillion years of war between each other it's possible you wouldn't have even left the arabian peninsula.

>Spanish Army

>taking slaves from small defenceless italian cities

WHITES BTFOO

This is about arabs, not blacks senpai.

Whites aren't superior

>muh dick
pathetic

based

yes they are

Holy shit whites are so ugly compared to Arabs.

God! I hate when people get their anti-white shitposting wrong!

>the bbc meme
jesus this has gotten old, its been proven race and dick length have no correlation. Some niggers have tiny dicks, some asains (not you obviously) have huge dicks. It's random.

No

Turkroach. Every stupid porxy flag you use is a waste of time when you use the same stupid phrase EVERY TIME.
Just go away. Go back to fwapping your tiny mutilated dick of pictures of niggers.

>North African mulattoid apes LARPing as arabs

i'm just telling you the fact that wh*toids are so fucking weak compared to the BLACK BULLS that literally all of their women are now craving to be banged by BBC instead of pathetic tiny-dicked white ''men''

just a reminder that pic related is killing the white race
what a fragile race it is

R A R E
A
R
E

???? I'm french.

Here is proof

The conection of Maghrebins - specially Moroccans and Sub-Saharan africans - The truth

>Numerous communities of DARK-skinned peoples are present in North Africa, some dating from prehistoric communities. Others are descendants of the historical Trans-Saharan trade in peoples and/or, and after the Arab invasions of North Africa in the 7th century, DESCENDANTS of slaves from the Arab Slave Trade in North Africa
>In the 18th century, the Moroccan Sultan Moulay Ismail "the Bloodthirsty" (1672–1727) raised a corps of 150,000 BLACK slaves, called his BLACK Guard, who coerced the country into submission.

>due to the patriarchal nature of Arab society, Arab men, including during the slave trade in North Africa, enslaved more BLACK women than men. They used more BLACK female slaves in domestic service and agriculture than males.

>The men interpreted the Qur'an to permit sexual relations between a male MASTER and his female SLAVE OUTSIDE of marriage (see Ma malakat aymanukum and sex), leading to MANY MIXED-race children.
>When an enslaved woman became pregnant with her Arab master's child, she was considered as umm walad or "mother of a child", a status that granted her PRIVILEGED rights.
>The child was given rights of inheritance to the father's property, so MIXED-race children could share in any wealth of the father.

>Because the society was patrilineal, the children took their FATHERS' SOCIAL status at birth and were born FREE.

>Some succeeded their fathers as RULERS, such as Sultan Ahmad al-Mansur, who ruled Morocco from 1578 to 1608. He was not technically considered as a mixed-race child of a slave; his mother was Fulani and a concubine of his father. Such TOLERANCE for BLACK persons, even when technically "free", was not so common in Morocco.
In English Wiki - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people#Northern_Africa

Mate, you've got /gif/ to do race larps on. How about you go over there instead of hiding behind a UN flag like the shitty english teacher you are.

gross, pizza tits

The ancestors of the Muttroccan Royal Family are in fact sub-saharan people

Probably mostly people from the Caucasus since they also ruled the Mamluks for several dynasties. Europe also ruled over Africa so what do you make of that? At the end of the day the chosen people are Jewish and Japanese.

because i treat every day and they are beta text version of european ,they dont have any good atribute compared to us,they are stupid uncivilized and your little empire that you are so proudly off is nothing compared with european empires
pd red part are turk they have nothing to do with middle eastern and france was never conquered in 3 years the muslim were masacred like the subhuman they are

Why are Japs chosen anything?

"Among eastern religions, Hitler described religious leaders such as "Confucius, Buddha, and Muhammad" as providers of "spiritual sustenance"

"The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"

Stop LARPing as a Nazi while you're 50604km from being one

islam is pure evil
the whites were kings and queens who dindu nufin then the evil arabs invaded and stole their wealth and enslaved them for no reason

the girl on left isn't white

Moroccan Royal Family are direct descendant of the prophet muhammad (sws)
I won't answer you until you show your flag you lebanese cunt, get a life.

Nafri of clearly pure berber and arabic heritage, notice anything?

gettyimages.ca/event/yasmina-khadra-portarit-session-573804241#algerian-writer-yasmina-khadra-poses-in-paris-on-june-30-2015-picture-id485319436

>Tfw you’re such a defenerate your phone autocorrects “milk” to “milf”

Looks exactly like American mulattoid president Barack Obama

I'd be concerned if it wasn't for every white chick I've ever talked to hates niggers. It's a none issue over here. Most girls are uncomfortable around them cause they act like asshats.

that picture is inaccurate

rif
around 18.000 men

Spain

18,011 men - 13,358 Spaniards and 4,653 indigenous people
24 Artillery pieces

Casualties and losses

rif

800 - 1000

Spain

10,265 Spanish deaths and 4,653 indigenous

1100 prisoners

lmaoooo

Lol muttroccan mulattoid ape even dares mentioning pure rabaic people like Lebanese.
Shush you negroid mutt and know your place

When you are so poor that you can afford gear but not a cycle to prevent gyno.

Explain this. Let me guess
>m-muh Londonistan

Sending bishops into Germania was a mistake. we should have finished the Reconquista. Germanics aka Whites are hyper individualistic kin hating savages that did nothing undermine the authority of the social institutions of Western Civilization. First thing they did was try to get rid of all the Pope, who was the religious authorities, eventually they succeeded in their lands 500 years ago and it was not long before liberalism got formulated, spread and worsened with the help of Jews. Now we have libertinism and foreigners everywhere. Do not civilize the savages they WILL ruin your civilization

i'm actually larping as a cuck white male to spread the power of the blacked.com quite often recently on Sup Forums

today i made as much as like 10 threads there and succeeded to trigger lots of pathetic wh*te cucks just like you there

the only mistake i've done in this thread is forgetting taking a meme flag on at the first post

the wh*te race is so fucking fragile

i'm sure that they're fucking with BBC behind you
no white women can resist the BBC

the wh*te race is so fucking fragile

Well shit happens when you suddenly want to fuck your cousin and have inbred children, rashid.

This. It’s obvious arabs are the true masterrace

You're just now figuring out that White Nationalism is just manifested inferiority complex?

Again, I'd care if it was actually happening. But you keep larping

fuck forgot cutting the dick zone
pls not ban me

sage

Sage

Heebs aint white anglos, bud. That myth needs to end.

North Africans are mixed with Subsaharan since a long time
And literally put down and controlled by BLACK warriors.
There is a reason why in muttoid countrioes like France the vast majority of Nafri women crave African BBC: it's their genetic ancestral calling, they genes that BLACK warrois passed onto them

>puffy nips
>dick sucking lips
>homoerotic stare
is this supposed to intimidate me or infect me with the gay?

Upvoted. This is entirely correct.

Nice gyno

Jesus I hope that dick is shopped, it looks deformed

is that you?he doesn't look like a sandnigger

this is really gay bait. SAGE

>manifested inferiority complex
Loving your own and knowing pattern recognition of different races is not that. You should take a look at a real case of what a inferiority complex is. It's in this thread posting naked nigger photos.

kek'd so hard for no reason

They're far from perfect. They also have the most genetic diseases due to massive inbreeding which also causes low IQ, fanaticism and aggression. It's only a matter of time until the EU falls apart and the Pakistan experiment ends and most of these faggots get sent packing only to go back to genocide themselves.

Arabs Muslims in general are weak I enjoyed taking them out during my time in the military.

spain and france were invaded... don't remember it including england

confirmed

>is this supposed to intimidate me or infect me with the gay?

kek

Yeah right. You guys constantly talk down on other races, most of which are either culturally (Black) or institutionally (Jewish) more powerful than you are.

>Pure arabic blood mah nigga! Not a single drop of sub saharan genetics!
This is what Nafrilattos actually believe

So is the jordanian royal family
and the saudi royal family
and the shias
and the iranians
and the iraqis
turns out everyone's a descendant of muhammad!!!

>arabs and niggers think they have real power over the west

The only thing you """"people"""" have is the illusion of power

>You guys constantly talk down on other races
Talking about racial differences and examples of the average in not "talking down". You're just but hurt that we talk about race not involving anti white narratives.

as a comparison these are poure arabic people. Notice the difference

You talk like they enslaved the whole of europa, you pos.

youre roaches and rats. eventually, just like last time, the rest of the world will get tired of your shit, only this time were not going to stop when we beat you back. were going to wipe you out. you faggots cant even defend your own borders. we walk all over you and you cant do shit. you only exist because youre a cochroach controlled by a rat. we will slaughter your children and extinct your family
God wills it

Yes, we all know how the White race is so superior to the rest even though you also claim that Jews rule over and manipulate you with an iron fist.

Who knew Arubians are a bunch Kikes?

kek ,absolutely true they have been artificially rise by jews as pawn to figh us ,and this puppet has the courage to even talk proudy

wh*Toids BTFO

Blacks talk about us waaaaay more than we talk about them lmao spend some time on black twitter. Same with jews

t. youtube.com/watch?v=n75MDxkxOM4

canadian's are seriously the worst poster's

I do not believe race has anything to do with this.

Islam is the reason Arabs are so behind; the Arabs had much more intellectuals, scientists, poets, authors, philosophers, etc during the first half of the Abassi era. The reason is because they had a much more liberal interpretation of Islam at that time. You can even find gay poems from that time by poets like Abu Nawas.
You can also find poets who thought of themselves as their own god (literally what a lot of western people do now).

The Ottoman empire was very strict in terms of religion, it ruled over most Arab countries for centuries, made them ignorant and froze them in time. Meanwhile, Europe became much more advanced.

There are a lot of brilliant people who study at my university, but most of them leave and work abroad when they graduate. I plan to do that, as well; religious and social taboos here hold back people who want to innovate.

Arabs have fostered a culture of laziness, anti-intellectualism and extreme conservatism, which is what holds them back, along with Islam.

I do not know if I can hope for a brighter future, but I don't care anymore; there is so much wrong with Arab societies that it would take a century to correct, and I don't care enough to be part of that revolution if it ever happens.

Arabs:
-african admixture and low intelligence
Whites:
-higher intelligence
-techno race always wins over barbarians

Any society this happens to is doomed to become brazil
>YO WE CHADS
>WE HAS DIK
>YO WE WUZ-
>*anthrax bomb makes a small puff over the favela*
>WUT WUZ DAT NIGGA

Nords
>completely soy'd
>pale weak skin
>pale eyes that fail
>generations of genetic bottle-necking left them completely domesticated
>completely cucked and a mere shadow of their former selves

Anglo
>pretty much the same as the Nords only slightly less
>their only saving grace is less genetic bottle-necking thanks to massive french and Nord interbreeding

Norman
>a complete lost cause
>birthplace of the liberal ideology
>centuries of asskickings left them with no sense of pride

Latins
>Mediterranean people
>a little too much genetic diversity but there is still a sense of their roots
>generally have been looked down upon since their great fall but no one can deny they have greatness in them

Iberians
>perfect mix of genetic divirsity
>although they've grown complacent and are cucked culterally

Greeks
>fucked
>centuries of being genetically exterminated by arabs make them more a lost cause

What about us?

>Are Arabs the ultimate the superior race ?
>Get destroyed by mongols and berbers, get cucked by le turk for 500 years and get captured by some andalusians peasants and exploited like bitches in Granada, Cadiz, Sevilla or Tierra Firme.

Arabs have been the autistic manchild of Islam for the last 800 years and they're right now being bullied by the kike for the last 70 years.

>Whites conquered by arabs
The entire middle east is just a plaything for the US government. How can arabs claim to be superior when they cannot even fight an unconventional war against a western power without help from that western country?

Arabs are now ruled by Americans, what now? You are servant to the Americans.

kys abdul, Nords are great

Slavs
>very weak culturally because of all the invaders and occupiers
>not overly smart of stupid thanks to selective breeding
>tough and hardy

Honestly don't know much about you other than that one Bulgarian chick I fucked a while back. Great in the sack but needed to maintain her lawn better if you know what I mean.