/SAG/ SOUTH AFRICA GENERAL: THIS IS YOUR COUNTRY ON IDPOL

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6EZVJG4Gs4

ZIMBABWE STYLE LAND GRABS LEGALIZED

enca.com/south-africa/live-video-parliament-debates-the-land-issue

No bullshit now, constitution amended, all land is now open for taking. Motion passed in Parliament to amend land rights, be they urban or rural, with 74% majority. White MPs walked out of parliament.

They are coming for our houses and farms. The race war is now going to officially begin. They're detaining and banning journalists at the moment trying to document what's happening here. After the budget report they're gonna tax us for all the money we're worth (only 3 million people qualify for income tax, mostly whites supporting the other 54 million) and use it for more gibs to stay in power. Some medical practitioners get taxed 88% of their income after everything else is subtracted besides just income tax. That's all gonna tank the economy because we can't fucking afford it.

As soon as they start the economy will drop exponentially until we have no industries or farms left and are massively in debt, since the government would never dare stop once they have started or their voters will drag them through the streets.

I know that there are some isolated boere militias (anything organised and open will land you in jail here, commandos are outlawed) that, if government turns the army on the people, have plans to storm army and airforce bases, seize equipment and arrest personal (tell them to fuck off home), before they even get their orders. The people I were speaking to said they either had plans for or believed that more than a third of military bases could be seized within two hours of the word go. But that isn't a situation we want, because then the media will be against us during the issuing escalation.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_of_the_Vow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the land seizure is fake news

Like free first post

You're a commie faggot. Kill yourself.

You as well.

>A kike was lieing in wait what a surprise

The motion, which would include a review of the constitution, was sponsored by leader of the EFF Julius Malema and was passed by an overwhelming majority of 241 votes in favour versus 83 votes against the proposal.
Niggers don't seem to mind amending their Constitution for free gibs

OP link previous thread if at all possible, will make future threads easier to follow.
>thanks for baking

fuck this thread. only SA posters should start these

EFF Julius Malema, communist niggers sponsored by jews. OHHHH JEZUUUS

Probably because they don't understand that nothing is free and everything in this world is very very finite. The kaffir equivalent to liberal doublethink
>if we just ban guns no one would ever get shot!

Tell me about Boers and Zulu nations. Who is the wealthy landlord kulak, who are the workers, who are the peasants that toil on the land, and who owns the means of production.

I am being told most Boers are just peasants, and Zulu nations are the real owners.

I fully support taking in every single white Boer as refugees into Sweden, would offset the shitskins nicely.

funny... my local news article today was just talking about how poor blacks are compared to the rest of different races here in the States and we ought to give them BILLIONS more in funding cuz they poor n shiiiet. Mean while in SA they're stealing land and murdering white farmers

I want to point out that the OP is wrong. It has not been amended. A committee was created. They will reconvene in August. That being said. This is a desperate situation. For all the blackpill faggots saying run fuck off we will die here. Happily. This is our land you spineless cunts.

For the others saying don't join the discord or whatever. Then give an alternative? If we can't communicate in threads or on apps then what? There are South Africans here that want to communicate, Americans that want to contribute, and Euros that want to bitch.

not advocating for posting about inciting violence. Or weapon plans or illegal shit. Piss off with that. If you don't already have a gun make a plan boet don't post it on here

Goodluck to the rest of you. Ill see you out there or in Valhalla

It has not been amended...Yet. Every single one of these niggers will obviously vote to take back "their" land without compensation. After all they've been promising land gibs for decades!

You think we can celebrate another miracle on December 16? Please let's make it so.

no it isn't you stupid fuck

>If you don't already have a gun
then make a DIY sen gun!
very easy for home manufacturing

I don't disagree at all just want SA anons who are not informed to not flat out panic.

>sten
>>STEN
Have some fucking standards. Use PPS-43

Guns are not difficult to get here...in non legal ways. Just ask any drug dealer.

"South Africa Lawmakers" btw. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst user, GL.

december 16, a global holiday and proof of god's existence.

what's dis? Explain yourself.

FAKE THREAD

REAL ONE

REAL ONE

good luck making one without a lathe and years of machining experience
STEN gun can be make by a teenager

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_of_the_Vow

Where does ammo come from then?

>where does 9mm come from

Honestly I don't want to get my hopes up but White South Africans are not the same as other nations. We live in close proximity to kaffirs. We ruled for a very long time. Ofc there are SJW types but the left is pretty much people who said" Lets try this rainbow nation thing, we will all be unified" but similar to the US they pushed too hard, too fast. The EFF is a real danger. The DA( main opposition) is strongly against the ANC and they aren't even majority white. Its more extreme communist versus people who just want a democracy and to get on with it. That being said if SHTF the leftist whites will join ranks. Also we still have a generation or two alive that was conscripted, a massive mercenary force that has been fighting globally since the end of the bush war. Things are bad but I do not feel outgunned.

REAL THREAD

REAL THREAD

This is the real thread now

FREEDOM FOR ARE PEOPLE. WE WILL COME FOR YOU.

enjoy dying for nothing. i'm going to try to get as many out as i can.

REAL THREAD

REAL THREAD