Pizzafake and SpiritCooking debunked again on MSNBC

youtu.be/MUasW2Ul6w4

Deal with it lying bigots! I hope it's not too cold in your russian trolls farm #FactsMatter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MUasW2Ul6w4
archive.is/tagoT
youtube.com/watch?v=rtELsDZiYII
bucksfishingandcamping.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=8nW-IPrzM1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When the civil war begins, it's the media who needs to be the first to die.

>youtu.be/MUasW2Ul6w4

Television attacking a MEME
Television suggesting a MEME is what's causing the democraps image problem.

You delusional pieces of shit need a mirror to sit in front of, you are everything you hate, SEGA.

I'm going to hunt down every media matters and podesta group employee and bathe in their blood.
None of you will live to see 2020
none

So, they're /ourguys/.

so spirit cooking was russian bots even though i was here when we organized to promote it and i helped spread it when we first found it and can tell you for certainty i am not a russian

basically "all Sup Forums memes are now made by russian bots"

"all Sup Forums posters are russian trolls"

This

is this how they win, boys?

the other side is just russian trolls

have you not seen the /ptg/?

literal botlike responses

>haha this isn't occultism it's just art ;)

>haha nothing bad happens there's no such thing as child trafficking and human sacrifice, that stuff has never happened in history and doesn't happen

>haha there's no such thing as occult societies and black magicians

>you watch too much movies haha :)

can't BELIEVE how you can be so ZOG FOGGED

If it's so laughably ((((debunked)))) why are they even bringing it up again?

Are they setting up a narrative so when the arrests start to happen, the MSM will be ready to counter attack?

Must be some good pizza to be more powerful than 1/2 the senate and 7/9 of congress.

good point, thanks OP for the operation mocking bird CIA funded disinfo piece, we nearly forgot.

>TIL I am Russian
>MFW

Question: If the ONLY way to eradicate every Satanic network on the planet was to devise a plan to eliminate EVERY non-vegan on the planet, would the price be worth it?

This is CLASSIC getting in front of the narrative.
SOMETHING BIG
Is coming. And they are playing the Russia Card first.
There was a Pizza Threat thread the other night that was glowing hard.
Someone is Spilling the beans SOON.
Christmas early PEDOS

They didn't even try to disprove it.

The word "debunked" is starting to trigger an irrational, burning hatred whenever I see it. It is such an arrogant and dismissive term created by communist criminals to try to discredit any criticism.

No one does, walls of text and scary facts make them uneasy.

true.

We are the russian bots. Everytime they say it, it's code for Sup Forumslacks

Where's the clownfag?

CHEKED

Why the fuck are you people replying to easy bait?

“Debunked” by (((MSNBC))), the same bunch that put C4 in GM SUV gas tanks so they could run an expose on how GMC SUVs had unsafe gas tanks which would explode during collisions.

Most russians were already IP range banned like 2 years ago or something

>MSNBC
>pirate flag
Yeah, okay.

>msnbc
>facts

Because it's hilarious and the levels of projection and pandering the media have reached are astounding.
>pic related "this is what liberals actually believe"

i was in the cheesebay threads
i was in the first ewo threads
i know it wasn't russian bots

OP
>memeflag
>"debunked"
>low energy post
sage in all fields and you'll hang next to podesta

LOL why is the liberal media even bringing up spirit cooking/pizzagate. That shit is so 2016.
What are they going to dredge up next? Skyrim?

You're retarded, go drink some cat blood.

Ben swann was the only honest american journalist out there to just speak about the weird facts. He then closed all his social media, lose his factcheking show, stop his crowdfunding documentary on ISIS, had disappeared for a long time, and now present some non-stories virtue signaling bullshit with a woman. Him or his family had some serious visits for sure

They're crazy. How many normies will get into Podesta´s rabbit hole?
It's easy ro find. Tony Podesta taste in art, is at least, "special". Also Alefantis instagram is creepy and unexplainable

Well that’s odd. I’m pretty sure they could only be from a pizza website or a custom order

>Debunked

Inside Comet Ping Pong, under the ping-pong tables.
>"for all ages"

>t.ctr

Ok, look you sons of bitches. James Alefantis here, and I'm sick and tired of you kids talking shit on Comet Ping Pong. I don't know WHO started this but it has to stop. I'll admit, I thought it was funny at first. What's a couple good memes between friends?
But now this shit is getting out of control. We just like fucking pizza, alright?
There's nothing wrong with a little pizza and ping pong. Come by try one of our wings they're to die for. And you know what else is to die for? This little song and dance you kids are playing. YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOURE DEALING WITH KID I SWEAR ON THE LIGHT BRINGER
IF ONE MORE OF YOU KIDS STOPS BY ASKS TO SEE THE BACK ROOM YOUR FUCKING DONE.
IF ONE MORE OF YOU LITTLE FAGGOTS CALLS AND ASKS FOR THE HATIAN SPECIAL ITS GUNSBLAZING FUCKERS. I EAT MORE PIZZA THAN YOU FUCKING NERD VIRGINS COULD ORDER IN YOUR LIFE PIC RELATED: ITS ME AND MY BITCH AND YOU BETTER PRAY TO EVERY LITTLE LAST FUCKING FROG YOU HAVE BECAUSE WERE COMING HARD AND WERE COMING FAST.

AND STOP POSTING THAT FUCKING PICTURE MY BOSS DIDNT STEAL THAT KID

heads will fly deus vult

did they explain just what the hell a pizza MAP is?

>flying bigots!

these idiots debunking internet conspiracy theories just prove those theories are correct. We all know why they have to run a program against them, because the theories will only GROW in importance so people have to be programmed to be against them. False wacky theories don't grow, only the correct ones do.

>We just like fucking pizza, alright?
Yes we know, thats the problem, isnt it?

YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DONTCHA
>YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DONTCHA
YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DONTCHA
>YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DONTCHA

archive.is/tagoT

This

Hillary had enough dirt on her, no one had to invent anything.
The occult is practiced by your elite. That is a fact.
Stoking divisions? As if the democrats aren't trying to divided people over Trump's election.
Conspiracy theory label was literally invented by the CIA for the JFK assassination, are you going to tell me you believe the official report on that?

YA THINK YA
A

T
H
I
N
K

Y
A

Worse yet, they never provide proof anything was debunked.

He doesn't have a basement in comet ping pong but he does have a basement in another one of his buildings. don't remember which but its like nearby. they're getting away with it cause some autists on the internet doing a $0 investigation concluded the wrong building and hired an actor to discredit everything.

Nothing to see here
youtube.com/watch?v=rtELsDZiYII

Damn

so "russian trolls" is just what msm calls us without having to actually name the Sup Forumsack
discredits our work and prevents people from coming here themselves

Epic

What are you going to do leaf? Run them over with ur moose?

Journalists get the rope first.

Debunked doesn't mean what you think it does

why do they keep talking about it if it isnt real? didnt all the late night host cover this and settle this once and for all. i could have sworn colbert said this couldnt be real because comet pizza doesnt have a basement. obviously he walked ever square inch of the grounds and knows each water pipe and every crack in the wall intimately. he knows that spot with chewing gum thats been walked on in the kitchen . he licked it. knows its smell. he would know if they had a basement

Buck's Fishing and Comet..just a coincidence

>2
American City Diner is a pedo spot too

it's all so tiresome

same here. i will nevar fergit.

what are the chances that American City Din(n)er is right next to a place called 'Child's Play'?

Buck's Fishing and Camping
No symbolism here, uh?
pic related is at the end of bucksfishingandcamping.com/

The nedia could start to die a bit faster for my tastes...

they didnt even try to disprove the email where podesta was invited to the spirit cooking event.

I wish a nigga would

bahahahahaha holy fuck does msnbc air shit like this?

>TIL

You need to go back

exactly what a russian bot would say. the flag even checks out. nice try, ivan

this shit

Who enjoyed the last concert at Comet? Anyone?

Unbelievable. What kind of an idiot does one have to be to believe that kind of bullshit?

Why hasn't MSNBC or any of these other deep state controlled media outlets focused on what was actually in John Podesta's emails. Anybody who reads Podesta's emails can see he is using "Pizza" and "Pasta" as code words for something else. According to the FBI "pizza" and "pasta" are code words pedophiles use online to talk about their sick activities with children. Additionally, the context in which Podesta is using the words pizza and pasta in his emails makes no sense at all if he is literally talking about pizza and pasta; however, the emails make perfect sense if you substitute little boy for pizza and little girl for pasta. Fuck MSNBC and their Russian hacking bullshit. Go read pedophile Podesta's sick emails.

I wholly support you in this. There are few more deserving of death.

well...ffs

free movies every night on the patio' and shiiiet

Canada is kinda like Russia I guess.

DEBUNKED

the name
the wolf salivating , the little girl
the @...
the 'all ages!' after 10 pm
I'm becoming paranoid but they were already suspicious bands and logo last year, don't wanna know what happen all the night after the concert

Sasha Lord is a great promoter.

When the war goes from shitposts about pedos to hanging pedos from lampposts , I wish you good upper body strength and comfortable gloves my friend

>the Russians hacked hillary's brain
Is this legit your arguement ?
youtube.com/watch?v=8nW-IPrzM1g

you called me don't be suprised that I come for you first.

I strongly disavow political violence but would not shed a tear for any of these Podesta related creeps. The legal system is a scam and disclosures like this prove it.

Someone would still need to be around to do hard work, vegans as a whole are not big contributers. Stay in your basement