/IBS/

/IBS/ Internet Blood Sports.

>Last stream: Jim vs le_vore_face
youtu.be/iUiD0sYZ3K8

>Last night /ibs/ stream: liberalist vs (((joachin))), a wild TONKA appears second half of the show
youtu.be/i_HvRIO3OXU

>Sargoy vs Anglin: liberalists flag squads got this video down
bitchute.com/video/iS2InojanMEr/

>JF watches GEORGE LINCOLN ROCKWELL
youtu.be/G24aVDNqz1k

>Last night stream #1:JF and Spencer vs Vee and Arch about ethnonationalism
youtu.be/joaDyWww23w

>Last night stream #2: Sargoy, Bre Faucheux & Mark Collett Discuss Power & the State
youtu.be/Ndff5cHXmcU

>New into blood sports? Watch Richard Spencer vs Sargon and Styx
youtu.be/UiUH-tWHbr8

>Ethnostate: Enoch, AltHype, Vee, Sargon, Cedarwood, Liberalists
youtu.be/y6PVuYI9HGI

>Educating Sargon and Vee on the Heritability of Political Views
youtu.be/3J2V2vnrEz0

>Nick Fuentes vs. RC Maxwell | Civic Nationalism Debate
youtu.be/4tIY8ixysQM

>Jim's new video about bloodsports
youtu.be/gkkNYc4NGN8

>Real life blood sports:Nick Fuentes Vs Will Chamberlain
youtu.be/Ag0A2Ak8XzM

>Vee cries on the Kumite because of being flagged
youtu.be/zHI3HgjqP1c

>David Shitrat talks about how blacks are dumb and violent, because they eat paint chips from the wall.
youtube.com/watch?v=X1LOzdBt1nI

>JF video on how Peterson refuses to talk about the JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=m6diOTW3deU

Wanna get into backyard /IBS/? Here is how pastebin.com/NMR0im9G

Bloodsport clips: youtube.com/channel/UCoCuOwpNQ39uaEU76cy_0qg/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Millenniel_Matt/status/968417823533010944
twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/968518144879931392?s=19
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kur
youtube.com/watch?v=4nF41lL05NI
twitter.com/theyellowtub/status/968567141669711874
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THREADLY REMINDER THAT AQUA IS SHIT

Schedule for this week UPDATED 02/27

For today: Alt Hype vs Spino debate race realism. Baked got shoah so probably on allsup channel
Sunday: 2 literally whos: niggerwewuz vs some woman. Warski live

March 1st Boomer faggot + some random kike vs David Duke + Mark Collet. Warski live 7pm EST
March 3rd Styx vs Fuentes about religion
March 6th JF vs Jay Dyer about religion
April 1st Flat_earther vs JF about flat earth
Lowtax vs Anglin (no date)
Ryan Dawson vs tba (no date)
Alex jones vs David Hogg (maybe)
After every stream ancap user will host a /IBS/ stream

>Same second as my schedule
I HATE YOU

twitter.com/Millenniel_Matt/status/968417823533010944

AUTISMED

also styx will have baked on at 5 EST today

One of the glow in the dark CIA niggers from the "school shooting" in Florida is fighting with Alex Jones on twitter.

twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/968518144879931392?s=19

>im based alaska and i cite my sources from scientology sites.
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

reminder /IBS/ is containment board for brainlets

Oh shit, it might actually be happening

who even cares about Fried Oklahoma, it's about the people he has on.

are you going for the high score?

Yeah, definitely. The issue of EXPLICIT PRO-WHITENESS is the litmus test for whether you're /ourguy/ or not. It's funny how all these BASED CIVNAT NIGGERS and the like all suddenly crumble and turn into typical sophist leftists with cult-marx bullshit like deconstructing whiteness and saying everything in the world is due to social constructs and white privilege, or pretending that there totally isn't indoctrination by the powers that be that suppresses natural instincts, or that there isn't an explicitly anti-white agenda being pushed.

>barrett
the two of them should settle it with a 1v1 on rust desu

i cant beat the /IBS/ shill that had 80 posts before getting banned, what a cu.ck

>tfw Jim tries to explain to Vee how the internet works and he just doesn't want to understand

he's had higher than that, he spent all night one time bumping the thread instead of letting it die

Bump

>he's only a child, he's still traumatized from almost being murdered and you're attacking him for no good reason!!!!
Oh okay, in that case then fuck the freedoms this country has fought to gain and keep for 250 years. Because the liar is claiming to be a victim so he can push his political activism

Metopenis
To
Kur=penis
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kur

>Grogina strong. Grogina want snus snus now!

Him and the antivirus lolbertarian man were shooting it together
youtube.com/watch?v=4nF41lL05NI

>spends an hour beating browbeating Vee with the fact that sperging out and taking bait causes people to fuck with you on the internet, and that it's not targeted attacks against anyone/everyone who debates the alt-right
>finally fucking capitulates on this and admits he was wrong
>10 minutes later, both hop on kumite
>"so listen mayte, the alt-right will doxxxx anyone who tries to debate them on bloodsports..."

>residence -- berlin germany
why is this so funny to me?

Only germans would be into this

Damn, that looks fun as fuck.

They spent too long only focusing on attacking the SJW's. They've internalized their tactics, and are too weak from lack of actual debate to handle anyone with a coherent ideology and argumentation. Attacking the SJW's allowed them to grow in popularity, but also prevented them from not regressing themselves mentally

Im a raging midget and i cite my sources from ADL.

Is baked alaska considered IBS?
He seems to do his own thing and his new manager is literally poison.

>im tonka and everytime i come on a stream the IQ sinks belove 50 and begin to scream and cry

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH

absolute state of /IBS/ retards

>autism = downs
Classic memeflag.

Aydin!

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

How many civnats do you think are crypto ethnonat?

I could totally get into that though.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NOOO

/IBS/ retards cant refute this. dogpilling makes him only stronger.

lol, this is the second /ibs/ thread i've ever been in (after the one that just died), and it's already painfully obvious that
>/IBS/ is containment board for brainlets
means
>i'm a leftist and/or jewish shill

you need to step up your game. you're not fooling anybody.

What is a roman shower?

Please Swede, at least with some cute negress/mulatto, Tree is ugly as fuck

Well.... I’ve also noticed that homosexuality seems to be quite common in the alt right.

Arch?

>his is the second /ibs/ thread i've ever been in
too bad its dying. im literally the lifesupport of this shit thread. 30 posts in and its on page 3 already.

>disagreeing with you means im a leftist cu.ck
its ok when the right does it.

>ugly as fuck
I disagree. She's perfect.

>his new manager
Who that?

Reminder that these livestreams are going to be the single biggest thing on youtube as soon as the election kicks off, and this is what shills are afraid of.
They're afraid of tens of thousands of normies interacting with and getting redpilled by the Alt-Right in real time on their platform.

All of these debates are just stepping stones towards whats coming.

Well there's some intelligent Destiny fans here

Was the girl Mexican? I heard that somewhere. I'm guessing she was a Castiza or something.

Bunty was fucking who? I didn't follow everything on the Kumite

>and this is what shills are afraid of.

yes shills are afraid of 50 views streams that consists of screaming at each other.

You would love that faggot.

I can't really make a blanket assessment like that. I think almost all the ones who are niggers, spics, jews, etc are faking it, and essentially just your typical crypto-leftist neocons trying to rebrand themselves as implicit controlled opposition.

With whites? It's hard to say. Most white people in America are civic nationalists, period. For a lot of them, it's implicitly racial and they know damn well that they don't want to live around shitskins. They may dress it up in different terms so as to not outright admit being "racist", but their actions speak louder than words. White flight and self-segregation, for example.

I'd wager that the majority of white civnats are ethnonats in denial, who just need to be deprogrammed and given that final push; that little nudge to tell that that it's okay to be white, it's okay to care about your own group, and to pursue your group's best interests.

i'm not that cuck who was in that one debate against spencer, if that's what you're asking.

some jew that manages a network of twitch and youtube "personalities". All MGTOW poster boys.

I hope AltHype vs Spino happens today. I'm guessing Spino didn't read Sean Last's articles on lead, race, and IQ. Spino is in for a world of hurt.

Good point actually. I hadn't thought of that.

He's legit 5'11'' though

Whats her build/stats? Just STR + END? how much DEX?

From what I remenber he let a bunch of e-celebs sleep in his house once and that's why he became "famous"

he doesnt know, let him being a brainlet. im loving this

>threads keep filling up, so new ones are created
>i-it's dying, guise!

If you obsess about men and their physique it's only natural that what comes after that are homosexual tendencies. By the way, homosexual men tend to be toward the extreme end of high intelligence in the bell curve.

Alt-Hyp is a fag and we love him.

Well you think desTINY wins arguments. You're some inbred Jew.

homos are awful
i'm sure mwoes's homoism is ""totally unrelated"" to his support for tradthots

America is the greatest nation on Earth and upholds the morals, values, and rights all individual are given to by God. All European countries are third world hell holes compared to us and fully deserve what they've brought upon themselves. The only problem with our country are the Marxist idealogues who have infected themselves into our entertainment, learning and business institutions and the progressive bourgeois elite that support them in exchange for money. The elite have effectively changed America for the worst, changing the economy from Capitalism to corporatism and utilizing their media shills to defend and promote their views all the while viciously attacking those who disagree. The Marxists hold race difference to be the defining trait that people should judge politics on and they force the hand of whites to go and fight and focus on race. Even if one were to believe in meritocracy, it is ultimately forced upon whites to care more for their race due to this promotion of identity politics pushed by Ashkenazi marxists. Anyone who falls for their trick, black or white, should be regarded as illiberal, brainwashed, manipulated niggers and have no place in American society. If the ethnostate were ever established on American soil and minorities would be abused, hundreds of millions of people would be willing to put a bullet in between the "person in charge's" head. Fuck off with your unamerican filth trailer trash cunt. Edgy Sphynx (Braving Ruin) 2015

I feel so sorry for Vee. He seems like some dopey, fat guy who just wants to be liked, and has never really been liked. Not an intellectual, obviously, but maybe a "nice" one. Other than the vore, and nihilism.

SARGON PROBABLY FUCKED CRAZY HAIR

this thread is becoming slow as fuck. im longer on this shit thread then you to reminder these brainlets how stupid they actually are.

It is dying when compared to kraut drama desu, it feels like the threads get slower and slower

who

>For today: Alt Hype vs Spino debate race realism. Baked got shoah so probably on allsup channel

When?

what makes you think that?

I don't understand the minority of posters here attempting to claim Vee is nice or something. He's not nice. He constantly insults, backhand compliments, and strawmans his opponents in debate. He's not a complete retard. He knows what he's doing.

twitter.com/theyellowtub/status/968567141669711874
Who is this bitch

Is that thing Jewish or mulatto?

>He's not a complete retard.
was with you up until this part

t. Ahmed

He just doesn't realize there are people in it for lulz and lulz alone. Most people on here prefer him as a personality compared to Sargon, but in all honesty he just needs to realize he's not arguing a moral or political fight. /cow/ wants to ruin his life cause they think it's funny, not cause they disagree with him

Jewish youtuber who does sceptic vidoes i think

who is that wizards sleeve?

RIP Sargon

Definitely some type of 56%

(IBS) internet blood sport, more like Irritable Bowel Syndrome. That's not a movement you want to be a part of.

That's a jew.

BASED, he knows whats up

Andy knows some shit about Vidcon, he sound almost like guilty of something

I can understand pity, but Vee is a genuinely shitty person. At some point you have to look past a person's upbringing, their life experience, their trauma, and put the responsibility for their life squarely on their shoulders. Vee is a grown man who lives like a child, disheveled, slovenly, a sexual deviant. No one is responsible for any of that but him.

Its a shame that our societies facilitate this kind of thing, but we can't excuse the end result either.

Crazy Hair, a living train wreck.

kinda reminds of michelle obama

my trips i made last time proves my point. no shilling is tolared and not allowed on Sup Forums

You mad cuckboi?

Well, look at how desperate you are. I'd take that as a win

Mexican Jew, she sucked Andy's dick at vidcon and she's been stalking him ever since

>average /IBS/ thread shill

We don't know, probably around our 0:00 to 2 am like always, user

>Individualist in the streets, collectivist in the sheets.
What did they mean by this? Are liberalists outright admitting to being cuckolds?

? that guy got BTFO. he has no come back form the truth

>poo in loo
ur point is invalid at this point.

>Average jealous leftypol faggot.

I am going to need a source on that.

>im leftypol
are you really having a black and white view of the world u stupid cu.ck?