Infowars to be banned in the next days

Now Alex Jones has TWO strikes.

Youtube is going to ban Alex Jones in the next days.

youtube.com/watch?v=EOwWjoldNNc

Other urls found in this thread:

thenextweb.com/insider/2018/02/02/hold-on-to-your-tinfoil-hat-alex-jones-youtube-is-coming-for-you/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHY WOULDN'T FRANK JUST HELP

WAARRRRRRGHGHRHGHRHGHARBL!

They might but infowars has enough clout to host their own videos/streams.

It's youtube that will crash with no survivor if they keep purging all controversial content.

alex needs to be made aware of BAT (basic attention token) he can host his own shit and people can watch with the brave browser and he makes bank.

The people forcing YouTube to remove 'alt right' content can reimburse them ten fold using mere chump change. Civil war is your only option, deal with it.

Fuck "alt right" and their civil war. RACE WAR OR BUST NIGGERS

If they ban Alex Jones, they'll just be fueling the Meme. Given what I've seen of Alex Jones, he'll take advantage of it.

>Alex Jones taken down by a 17 year old
This timeline, senpai.

Like newspapers and tv, Youtube doesn't make money, neither is twitter. They're kept afloat by investor that have an interest to keep them running.

The 2nd strike has been removed according to InfoWars

How do we get him more? Zionist pig. Also moving his useful idiots to another website would be good to fuck google

>It's youtube that will crash with no survivor if they keep purging all controversial content.
Or, what if the right wing media just started telling the truth and stopped attacking people? Why can't they survive that way?

Civil war soon

Are they trying to call themselves out?

>Elsagate good
>Alex Jones bad
Goolag is absolutely disgusting.

He's going down! I'm yelling TIMBERRRRRRR!

Fucking commies man.

Hopefully Andy is next.

One somethings got to give.
TWO Somethings got to give.

Who cares.

The guy is a fear merchant.

His cult isn't a threat to anyone, I don't think Youtube will ban them but it would be funny to see two million subscripers rage on the internet.

News Flash
Meme of 2018: Liberals hate free speech.

His show is like political WWE but not really as funny or entertaining, it only produces good memes.

Alex Jones is a literal CIA plant that mixes real conspiracies with reptilians and other /x/ tier shit

THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG

let the BODEASE hit the floor

Lol nice b8, you and I both know that both sides are filled to the brim with shit

Lol nice bait, you and I both know that both sides are filled to the brim with shit

Lol sure, you and I both know that both sides are filled to the brim with shit

Chapter 76: The End of Infowars

DOESNT FRANK KNOW THEY NEED HIS SUPPORT!!!!??

Holy shit is that real haha

I didn't mean to post 3 fuckin' times it didn't work

>Or, what if the right wing media just started telling the truth and stopped attacking people?

LITERALLY QUOTING CNN IS NOW A BANNABLE OFFENSE

LAND OF THE FREE MY ANAL CAVITY

THE JEWS ARE SHUTTING YOU DOWN QUICK BUY POWERMAX FITTY PERECNT OFF BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

Snake Oil Salesman.
O
S

Right now YouTube's comments are free to say whatever you want. If Alex Jones gets shut down, it should be a call to arms to swarm certain YouTube channels, say CNN and others.

Reminder that Alex Jones is a self-proclaimed crisis actor.

Good, Jones is a racecuck.

alex disabled his comments and dislikes when he did his chobani retraction........

>Right now YouTube's comments are free to say whatever you want.

Not really, every time theres a controversial video you'd have to comment on the comments have been disabled and voting results are invisible

I find him entertaining at some points, it's an alternative news source. When they start getting rid of alternative news sources, then they control the media even more. How boring would it be to have left and right only media....

Google Execs may step in to unban him, give him special treatment.

And he'll probably stream on a mirror account or something.

He doesn't really care. They took away his google ad money and have been forcing him off.

Jinxed the channel by bringing on the faggot.

Who cares. Free speech is for all.

Is ustream still running?

Where can he stream on?

Everyones going through his old vids looking for something to get him banned

What's a good alternative to youtube?

Jewtube for you.

being this fucking retarded

Does anyone seriously think YouTube wasn't going to ban them after they made the initial announcement?

Nothing yet, a few weak ones but nothing good enough to cause a mass migration of content creators off of youtube doesn't exist unless you count twitch

Yeah he is pretty retarded, I agree.

I hope Youtube bans him. It would radicalize his listeners and they would break out of their containment and become weaponized.

i dont think you know what the term "crisis actor" means. you are using it inaccurately.

>thenextweb.com/insider/2018/02/02/hold-on-to-your-tinfoil-hat-alex-jones-youtube-is-coming-for-you/

>Alex Jones is a literal CIA plant that mixes real conspiracies with reptilians and other /x/ tier shit
(((Peterson))) will never be banned. Youtube will suggest some of his videos now for you because I said this with a google captcha.

Maybe Alex Jones would stop being a fucking Alt-lite cuck too. But I'm skeptical of that.

Alt-lite fanboys need to be redpilled though.

Jones' show is on streaming devices, so he won't miss that much.
JEWtube is the PAST, soon all they will have is cute puppy and kitty videos.

THANK GOD

I will remember that CNN was behind this. They were they ones that pointed out the 3 strike policy and bragged about how they were investigating other videos. They were the ones that painted a target on Alex Jones channel. Maybe Alex Jones talked shit about CNN and this is payback.
If it's something that petty I hate CNN, if its legitimately a campaign to censor alternative points f view I definitely hate CNN.

You are posting on every thread you dumb shill

Are you serious?

Alex Jones it's a public nutjob, i don't know how you people feel threatened by him?

That's a setting made by content creators, not YouTube

Alex Jones has sworn in a court of law, on the Bible and before God, that he is an actor.

He's just pro-wrestling probably votes Democrat.

Everyone who hates Alex Jones has to mention this but it was merely a legal matter to remove political bias from the court
Fags love the destruction of the country that houses them best

I highly doubt you have the memory, insight, or eloquence he does. Despite if he comes off crazy I guarantee he's more intelligent than you are.

>I will remember that CNN was behind this. They were they ones that pointed out the 3 strike policy and bragged about how they were investigating other videos. They were the ones that painted a target on Alex Jones channel. Maybe Alex Jones talked shit about CNN and this is payback.
>If it's something that petty I hate CNN, if its legitimately a campaign to censor alternative points f view I definitely hate CNN.

well shouldn't we do the same to CNN as well as filing DCMA claims against all their videos?

This thread is filled with kikes, Reddit, and alt-left shills. Reminder Alex jones has always been /ourguy/

Stevie P is on

hes gonna troll alex again

Is anyone archiving the meme videos?

Infowars has enough money to build their own platform, they don't need to whine about their enemies censoring them.

He can stream on twitch

Dr. P has the patience of an angel. I kind of miss the fast-talking version of him from ~10 years ago.

But it was pretty amazing when he bulldozed Alex about the Jews that one time, and also after the hurricane when he dressed down Alex like a little child.

he brought up the jews just last week on Owen's show. he actually has fun calling in and ranting on War Room.

He's been building an anti-Kushner narrative for quite some time. Do you follow his blog at all? The old version where Mike Froesch used to bantz with him has some interesting commentary on the Israel question. It's interesting that he's gone comparatively silent recently on ME issues in general; I presume this indicates there's a bunch of dealing going on behind the scenes that the powers that be would rather keep out of the public narrative.

This man is a true patriot. Truly /ourguy/. We all need to support him whether we agree with him or not. If we let him fall, we are next.

>using jewtube

>If we let him fall, we are next.

Extremely true, the line it's very thin.

Frank! Frank!! FRANK!!!!

What are you prepared to do?

Shitpost

That's the standard defense used by all platforms to nullify frivolous lawsuits.

Considered that I'm technological illiterate I will use my physical political influences to make it into a point against censorship.

That in case I can't shitpost, otherwise this

Sup Forums is now their imageboard.
dont post here anymore. let them waste their lives here now. its time to go outside.

need to invest in the decentralized web. dtube, steemit.

this

We kown, user, wait till the adults get off work.

bravo

>dont post here anymore. let them waste their lives here now. its time to go outside
Nah! Lets turn like the Tay AI.

>not shitposting from work

This is no joke you faggot. With YouTube and all the ad agencies demonetizing his platforms, he needs to raise revenue somehow.

shitpost for now, try to be civil, until its time to fight. /k/

How long until a site like Infowars gets the Daily Stormer treatment? Having their URLs seized and chased offline?

I give it 15 to 20 years. Infowars is white and male. It doesn't benefit women and it makes no difference either way to the corporate world.

why cant everyone just fucking agree to a good non-communist alternative to youtube and use that instead?

cant he just make a new profile?

I like this idea, we can just be generally obnoxious and waste their time and money.
we could order a bunch of pizza to their corporate offices too

Don't forget the free korans.

I wonder why you can't get free talmuds. How Jewish, really.