Why are cowtits always less endearing characters than their DFC counterparts?

Why are cowtits always less endearing characters than their DFC counterparts?

Fuck off, munemune is perfect

But you're wrong.

>MGS4 boobs physics

How can she be perfect if she's not the ace?

You can't be perfect and second plAce too.

I wonder if Kyaputen wouldn't mind swinging Mune with a Pendulum

I don't know, but I wouldn't mind swapping Hanabi for THE WALL

Grade A taste you got there.

This thread needs more Hokuto

DFC is always a safe choice.

because you're a retarded pedofag.

I don't know what you're trying to say. But I think PRE ACE is much sexier than ACE.

I'm on the 4th ep of this show and Agari is getting on my nerves with her arrogance
Does she get better?

Large breasts come with automatic increased social status due to their increased desirability among most of society. So DFC characters are naturally more likely to be insecure about their DFC status, appealing to parental and nurturing element within the human psyche, causing them to be more endearing.

She acts more chill toward Koyori and the team. The suffering starts afterwards anyway

Fuck you too.

can someone explain the character archetype? Why why cow tits nicer than dfc?

>can someone explain
Nobody can, it's something you learn with your heart.

It's not arrogance if you're the best.

Big tits are the best

What if you're only the best because everyone else is sick or away and you only have the jobbers to play with?

You're wrong.

Who?

Even lolis know what's really good

Why are S characters always more endearing than their M counterparts?

>Even lolis
Those are only two lolis.

Big boobs = big heart

hey nationals

Godspeed.

It's personal bias. I like large breasts and see such girls as very likable while flat girls often seem to have abrasive personalities.

Delete

Why are you posting Hanabi?

So?

Because tits are often used in place of actual personality. Easier to write a character when half the lines directed towards them are about their fat tits and ass.

Same could be said for any fan-service orientated character regardless of body-type.
Busty characters don't automatically become shallow and flatties don't automatically become more well written.

Only aerodynamic chests can play at that speed. Another reason why flat chests are better.

>flat

As you can see, she flattened her chest to play faster, a high level ping pong skill.

I love Hanabi's voice, I could listen her talking for hours

Girls with flat chests usually have the best voices.

Exactly
You don't have to listen to her boobs bouncing everytime they talk

Well, her voice can literally turn you into a magical girl so there's that.

All the girls in that show were equally shit.

Yeah, everyone but Kyaputen

equally best*

Best girl only showed up at the end but it's not like the other girls were bad.

I really want more Kumami and more Reina Ueda.

>Hacka Doll No.4
No.

>this will never be voiced
>100% Agari will never get a ↑↑↑ remix
Hold me.

i'm fine with cowtits

cow personalities on the other hand

She gets worse

At least she gives credit.

THIRD POSITION

>[Deleted]

I want to lick that underboob

you don't really need personality when you've got those

WANKO WON THE MATCH
ACE GOT CARRIED

>the match
Wanko won two points so far.

>implying we're not getting a hack turn around
Ace has 'learned' Kumami's moves and introduced a new one. You know how it goes after that.

If Wanko makes Koyori a good player then Wanko can make ACE the best player in the whole universe. And that means that she's better than Kumamiko.

Koyori is better than Agari, that's why Wanko chose her. Wanko only associates with the best players. So far we've seen only national tier players and Koyori. You ACEfags are delusional.

>You know how it goes after that.
Probably like Kururi's match with the two players coming to terms together after another special move. Not sure what the actual result will be after that but it 100% wont be a straight turn around from that point, especially since Kuma is getting some help in the next chapter.

She was lacking before but I think ACE squat her way to national tier.

PING

>Pointing out the objectively superiority of ACE makes me an ACEfag
Why are Koyorifags always this paranoid?
Why do they think that Wanko chose Koyori, when it's clear that Wanko is just an item increases your stats that Koyori bought to not suck at ping pong?

Agari gets the win so the two team MvPs don't square off yet and they leave it until nationals.

>wanko is just an item to increase your stats
>implying anyone can buy wanko
It's extremely exclusive and Koyori is always babying and improving Agari because she knows her ego is fragile after the first beat down.
ACE is objectively worst than almost all the current cast at the start of the manga yet she thought she was top tier. ACE as a character is based on delusions of grandeur, a characteristic her fans share.

>Kumace finally ends
>one chapter summarizes how both teams get to the nationals and face each other again
>the next chapter is Kumace 2.0, longer and with more NTR
Not happening but that'd be hilarious.

>needs wanko and koyori to train effectively
This is the bingbong equivalent of HGH. Agari should be banned from competitive level play.

Koyori is at least ACE tier, it just depends on what the plot currently needs. ACE barely won against Zakuro and Koyori beat Kururi, but ACE is still 1st in the rankings.
>powerlevels

>Can't even find the sweet spot by herself
Take Wanko away and Koyori won't even be able to beat Tanpopo.
If Wanko doesn't give you powers, then why Koyori gave it to ACE?

The biggest contributor is actually Furyo-sensei. Koyori just gave the idea.

Koyori is nationals tier and just fucking around. She wears wanko, a pro brand and know bingbong better than someone who devoted their pathetic life to it when she transfers to school. It's obvious Koyori has a background with the sport that she's downplaying. Agari is getting babby gloves so that she doesn't REEEEE out and ruin the club again. That's why the rank constantly fluctuates. Whenever Koyori thinks ACE is ready for another push forward she starts playing a bit harder to motivate her.

you're just a fucking homo.
that's all

What happens when Kohime gives Kumami her Hanko pantsu?

>REEEEE
I don't get it.

ACE is well known for being a massive fucking sperg and taking pingpong to seriously. At least alt-world hanabi was open and healthy about hating koyori. ACE just throws herself into things even harder.

>this might actually be true

Alt-world Hanabi was terrifying. At least ACE doesn't start fights like this

I would honestly rather a hanabi rival than a Agari. Hanabi is open and competitive. Agari would spend all her free time practising and whatever's left over crying in the clubroom toilets when she loses.

A Koyori rival and Hanabi friend is the way to go. But then you'd probably end up slacking. Captain is a good teacher but she plays doubles so it's out.
Zakuro-Kururi worked well but only because they were lonely lesbians, Sasorida is chuuni, and I'm not sure if it's nice to play at Tsubame, so there isn't much choice outside of Koyori.

FALSE, Sumeragi in Gundam 00 was much better than the flat insane brocon.

Koyorifags are /r9k/-tier shitposters.

>he doesn't expand to meet the new vibrant site-nomenclature
>koyorifags are shitposters
>ACEfags just image dump and repeat the exact same phrases for an entire thread until someone either stirs things up or the manga updates
Okay

>Koyorifags are bad
>ACEfags are bad
Thankfully, Kumamipatricians and Sasoridanons are still here.