Can we all agree that Prisma movie is best Fate movie so far and HF movies will have try hard to beat it?

Can we all agree that Prisma movie is best Fate movie so far and HF movies will have try hard to beat it?

The only other movie is the UBW deen one not exactly an impressive feat.

The only other Fate film is a shitty one so when you compare it so Prisma obviosly Prisma will come out on top. Anyways, I'm 100% sure the HF trilogy will be the best.

camrip when?

Actually, you forgot about this.

that isn't a movie it was never in theaters.

Even TV movie is still movie.

I want to see it so fucking badly. The PVs look really good.

Dr3i and the Prisma movie is based on HF which is practically new and catchy content.
HF movie will still be the same old HF everyone already knew or more than a decade now.

They fucking kept the ejaculation line. That's reason enough for me to watch it.

To people who've seen it, did they fix that jank as fuck panning shot of the Crater in Fuyuki? The one that looks like absolute ass in the trailer?

>HF movie will still be the same old HF everyone already knew or more than a decade now.
Doesn't matter. The three Fate routes are more popular than Prisma in general.

For good reason. I'm trudging through Prisma right now, just started 3rei and the only good thing about this show is some fight scenes.

the anime is complete shit compared to the manga so why don't you read that instead?

I don't like reading manga often and my problem isn't the animation or character designs, my problem is magical girl related stuff can't keep my interest. I don't like how it constantly jumps between humour and serious tones at the drop of a hat, it's jarring and uncomfortable and dampens the impact of anything serious that happens.
Most scenes are so stereotypical and hamfisted like they're obligatory. I've seen the exact same tropes so many fucking times I'm starting to think Prisma is just a collection of the author's favourite, most generic scenes in any magical girl anime loosely glued together by a shitty plot.
And now they introduced alternate worlds, the ultimate "I want more money" tactic.
Fuck this show.

like I said,the anime is complete shit compared to the manga.
3rei is when things get serious but the anime butchered it and it's pretty much a vastly inferior version of it's source material

As long as NotIllya is prancing around in a stupid frilly outfit firing off laser beams while Rin's character gets shit on and turned into a stupid tsundere stereotype, and every single male character except Shirou gets killed off screen or never shows up because "cute girls are better", I doubt I could ever like anything Prisma related, manga or not. It's just shit. It's all shit. I'm pissed I'm actually putting up with this just to see what the movie is all about.

just read the 3rei manga,I promise you that you'll enjoy it much more than the 2wei anime

Well Prisma anime did amp up fanservice and would better fit watchers that like pre-teen grails doing some /u/ action, can't argue about that.
Just to expand what said, Miyu's world is already fucked up, but sadly the main points/issues will only be addressed in the movie.

Either wait for the movie and watch it straight after drei or read the manga, the anime alone in itself is lackluster outside fanservice specially if your hoping for decent plot.

FGO itself is a "throaway Fate". The whole franhise has turned into soulless, hyper-commercialized crap. UBW was successful due to adapting the original, extremely iconic and memorable VN. Zero is the direct prequel. Everything else is milking and they fucking know it, which is why they won't bother putting too much effort into adapting them.

To be honest I just want Tsukihime Remake to come out so it gets a KnK-like adaptation, because it absolutely deserves one. I love it so fucking much. But hey, we live in a shitty world where normalfags only know Fate, and only for the Servant shit that wasn't even the core of Fate/stay night.

I don't care about like Shirou, Tohsaka/Matou drama and a lot of down time and only a little on the stuff I like, Saber included.

Why do people love HF?

Personally I wouldn't call F/GO soulless - I mean there is an actual story in there and no a bad one either, it's just under a few thousand layers of mobage grinding spend-your-money crap.
Personally I like the fact that F/GO gives us a look at a bunch of servants we'd otherwise likely never have seen as well, and gives a fair few of them at least a bit of back-story and history.
Honestly for a mobage it could've been far, far worse.