This is your fault white man

>visit fayette in the U.P of Michigan during summer
>the warm lakeside breeze, fresh and crisp, brings back memories of the native american people, when the earth was healthy and green
>lake water singing through the birch trees, the sound of leaves rustling softly like waves in the water beside them
>i feel a blast to the past and a surge of regret, sorrow, and nostalgia

Apologize for the planet you ruined. I would rather sleep in the grass and eat roots out of the ground, than live in your cement and pavement sick environment, forced to work to pay taxes in a system i hate.
Fuck you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9hW4nTYNSEA
youtu.be/faNge-o0V-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I would rather sleep in the grass and eat roots out of the ground,
And yet here you are, putting a cock where your mouth is

Whiny bitch

You made it illegal to simply live in the wilderness in peace.
You HAVE to pay property taxes, and in order to do that you need a job. You need hunting licenses to hunt which you pay for and need to have renewed yearly.
You need to have fishing licenses, and in order to have this you need identification, which means you have to be on the grid.
You HAVE to be a part of your shit globalist system, and I cant escape. If I try i will be hunted down and arrested for building a lean-two out of twigs.

>'He is ignoble--base and treacherous, and hateful in every way. Not even imminent death can startle him into a spasm of virtue. The ruling trait of all savages is a greedy and consuming selfishness, and in our Noble Red Man it is found in its amplest development. His heart is a cesspool of falsehood, of treachery, and of low and devilish instincts. With him, gratitude is an unknown emotion; and when one does him a kindness, it is safest to keep the face toward him, lest the reward be an arrow in the back.' - Mark Twain

AROUND REDS
WATCH FOR ARROWHEADS

What wilderness? What fucking year do you think this is? Go homestead yourself a real argument.

Exactly... what wilderness.
White devil you have destroyed it all, and sent black savages into my home and stunk up the place with your greedy capitalist and communist systems.
I want to live like my ancestors did. A simple life with clean food and good earth. As well as a chance to fight, without there being massive genocides and plagues like white devils do when you fight.

>I want to live like my ancestors did.
Enslaving and eating your enemies?

> sent black savages into my home and stunk up the place
fun fact, one of the single largest slave-owning entities in the new world was the Cherokee nation. They hosted the single largest slave revolt in US history. Basically when they found out they could own slaves that were visually identifiable and they didnt have to go to war to capture them, they were all over it.

White slaves. Not negro slaves.

Go to Siberia, it's not tehnicly legal but you are unlikely to be found.

Nope, groids.

go homestead off the grid you psuedobintellectual pussy.
Why dont you pull a McCandless and poison yourself

youtu.be/9hW4nTYNSEA
White kikes always get mad when you dont want to be part of their shit artificial world

What are you, 1/64th black foot or something?

i agree. and i think people will wake up eventually. we are all slaves to this system just so a handful of people can be super rich. uncle ted was right about everything.

> "no mass genocides or plagues before whites"
> implying native population wasn't already at alarmingly low levels from war and disease before the settlers even arrived
> implying natives didn't react to settlers with curiosity and friendliness rather than outright hostility
> implying the settlers weren't lead by Pocahantas and her friends to sources of water and land the natives already cleared but couldn't sustain the population to occupy
> t. 21% Iroquois with more rights, tax breaks, charities than whites as an underprivileged minority

>You made it illegal to simply live in the wilderness in peace.
not true. there is literally 109 million acres of wilderness in the US. go deep and disappear, no one will find you.
>You HAVE to pay property taxes, and in order to do that you need a job. You need hunting licenses to hunt which you pay for and need to have renewed yearly.
again,109 million acres. if you disappear, are you still going to pay taxes? you going to check in with the local ranger and pay for a hunting license if you literally never see him?
>You need to have fishing licenses, and in order to have this you need identification, which means you have to be on the grid.
*see previous*
>You HAVE to be a part of your shit globalist system, and I cant escape. If I try i will be hunted down and arrested for building a lean-two out of twigs
no, you're just a pussy that wants it all. if you want to live like an injun, fucking do it. grab the essentials, hike a few days into a distant, secluded spot, and live of the land as simply as possible. people disappear in the woods all the time, you'd just be another one.
then again, you'd have to be a VERY avid outdoorsmen, a professional hunter and live without the internet, but that's the point, right?

Have you tried overwintering in the UP with stone age tools, red man? It isn't as fun as you think it will be, without even the convenience of rubber boots.

The first settlers were accepted. Then they encroached onto powhatan territory without permission and started taking shit. They raided little villages and slaughtered the inhabitants.
Then the great powhatan returned the favor.
The white devil then began by "apologizing" for the settlers behavior, even after powhatan tribes gave the white devils food.
John smith was sent to the leader of the powhatan tribe to make amends on behalf of king james.
This was done by forcing the emperor powhatan to kneel and be made a "lord" of england.
This was humiliating to him, so he revolted.
The whites slaughtered them for doing so, and now theyre extinct.
Pocahontas was 9 years old and the pedophile john smith was in his late 30s.

One flaw in your theory.
The average distance from the nearest road to the most remote spot by state is 5 miles.

Meaning at any given point, you are less than 5 miles away from an army of dumb fucks.

Kek
You’re wrong.

White world isn't so bad if you are at least alive.

>apologize for my feelings
no

>it isnt so bad

youtu.be/faNge-o0V-k
>tfw you realize the whites are the jews, and native americans are the whites of the time