youtube.com/watch?v=9AemOdm8LrU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g4s8R7OeD-w
youtube.com/watch?v=9AemOdm8LrU
youtube.com/watch?v=1vJfWOtkzEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Marzia buys his clothes for him
/thread

So what, are you some kind of fag that walks around in clothing stores drooling over clothes. Poorfag danes, no wonder we always beat you and always will.

yes he's our guy.

Uhm, so?

youtube.com/watch?v=g4s8R7OeD-w

at 8:23 he's comparing Black Panther's rotten tomatoes score with best-korean propaganda

MEIN FUHRER

>/threading yourself

9:45 my toppest kek

I knew you lurked threads about yourself Felix

Swedi Arabia confirmed by Swede

Soft redpiller. Still doing God’s work.

Yeah, no.

If you could send one message to Pewdiepie and it would be guaranteed he would read it, what would it be?

hi pewds

hi

brofist XD

your mom gay

Couldn't find a cool meme flag today?

>youtube.com/watch?v=9AemOdm8LrU
PewdiePie went from shit normie youtuber to semi-repilled decent content creator during the whole WSJ thing

mad man. delet this

I wish Marzia would buy me clothes

How does he keep getting away with it

t. Felix

Nothing. I’m not a wahmen. I’m not excited to talk to handsome men.

Why does your chair cost so much?

Sorry to burst your buble Matt, but, yeah, she does.

already liked the video

So long gay bowser

Niggers tongue my anus.

THE MADMAN

gib moni pls or i report u huehueuhyue

I highly doubt it cause he had a video where Marzia bought outfits for him and he had to rate them, see if they were his size, etc. Like it's not something she's used to doing. Couples that have been together for a long time buy clothes for each other, but only occasionally.

Is this trump’s campaign manager? Kek if true.

years ago .gif related was posted repeatedly around here or Sup Forums of supposed to be Marzia.

He’s our guy

fuck him, I hope he gets cancer and dies.
faggot is useless anyway because he still hasn't knocked his bitch up by now.

Go Away Satan

it was debunked. someone measured her tits.

Review "The Bell Curve" on your next book review video.

o-okay, I didn't mean it like that anyway. I apologize. I shall take my leave then.

I'm not buying your fucking chair.

Kreygasm

Make Edgar talk truths about PC

Fuck off with your eceleb garbage.

Typical eceleb shit post:
>literally /ourguy/
>direct link to latest monetized youtube video

but can you do this?

Hey Felix (: thanks for dropping the redpills (: remember never cucking is better than fucking (: also ps dont punch right (;

Fuck off shill.

Pewdiepie is almost a household name and delivering light red-pills to the youth. He is needed. The video has 53K likes.

If this was Sargon or any of his clones maybe you'd have a point, but this doesn't apply to the Swedish Stallion.

Yeah, for one video.

>measured her tits.
cant argue there.

because the 50 people will make any difference when he has 61million subscribers

finish corpse party you faggot

reveal your true power, felix

is this guy doing a character or does his voice actually sound like he has more chromosomes than normal?

Stop being a fucking pussy and take leadership of the dying white race before there’s the Jews have the majority, it’s already almost too late almost every single country has fallen

NO I CANT DO THIS FUCK YOU

you're a smart man, pandering to nearly all large demographics of the net subtlety without picking a side. YOU DA JEW NOW!

I feel bad for him having to go through all that footage to get those clips

>haven't seen his coming out video

youtube.com/watch?v=1vJfWOtkzEA

Cover more Sup Forums memes on your channel.

Amerimutt should have been done weeks ago.

I appreciated the trip to Japan video. I was able to share it with my normie wife because she likes gudetama. Now I can watch your videos around her without her referring to you as the “sickly meme reviewer man”.

Play Minecwaft!!!

You didn't figure that out when he made holohoax jokes and said hitler did nothing wrong? Or that other time he said "what a fucking nigger" on livestream?

fuck off jidf.

Get married, make bebbies.

Review /x/ threads of missing people that never showed up and blame immigrants in a series of more and more convoluted and unlikely plots. You can call the series Pewd's Unsolved Mysteries.

Make a video of you travelling around public transports in London, redpill the masses.

Let's play Tibia

yeah he needs to put a baby in marzia

He's useful.

He has millions of kids watching his stuff and every now and then he drops redpills on his audience very much to jewtube's disliking.

I've seen this a couple times here, what was meant by this?

He only reviews "mainstream" memes, with extremely short lifespans.

he was making fun of how media see him

En körv med mos tack

PewDiePie can go full 1488 again and merely get a slap on the wrist. YouTube already has its knife at Alex Jones's throat. If it touches its golden goose there's going to be hell to pay!

that is some camwhore from MFC, at one point Drew Carey was her sugar daddy.

Read The Forever War if you are still reading science fiction.

Oves i Sävedalen är inte bra längre.

Nice

Felix remember that you are forever our goy even If you don't want to
Goy bless you

Why haven't you helped the white race by putting your aryan seed into that italian stallion of yours?

He has been covering essential Sup Forums cultural memes like Chris-chan. The more he covers our history the easier it will be to introduce normies to Sup Forums and influence them to support a White ehtnostate and nationalism.

Marzia is a whore and doesen't want white babies.

I like your transformation.

get the amerimutt meme into your next video you cunt. Brofist xd

yeah he needs to breed god dammit, he got the gurl and he got the money. BREED GODDAMMIT

>swede
>our guy
I'm going to have to say no

nah she's italian.
Depends on the girl but i actually don't think so.

yeet

You have a point. But then again, which kid would want him as a father?

>TFW no itallian qt to buy me clothing

>9:25
bruh

Jesus fucking christ.
Dude has millions of dollars and actually looks decent.
Wtf is wrong with women?

marzia is a trap, she can't make babies

Make some white babies you swedish faggot

i meant that she wasn't a whore or has slept around. Italian girls generally have pretty big standards. Concerning the kids, i dunno, it does seem grim, and i have a feeling felix doesn't really care for it all that much.

shopping queen detected
how many cocks have you sucked today?