PEWDIEPIE BASED NEW VIDEO

HOLY SHIT GOYS PEWDIEPIE CALLS SWEDEN SAUDI ARABIA. HOLY FUCK. watch his last video.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9AemOdm8LrU&t=576s
rt.com/news/419970-kazan-shooting-police-operation/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=dv3L0dtkMzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hoenestly faggoot, can't you put the link it?

>
youtube.com/watch?v=9AemOdm8LrU&t=576s
it took me about 5 seconds to get the link why are you lazy ? how are you going to save muh white race by acting like a nigger lmao

if it took you 5 seconds, nigger, then why couldn't you put it in the fucking OP. dumb nigger.

you know just like you, niggers don't like to work and don't do their jobs properly. as the OP, you didn't do your OP job properly, henceforth you are the nigger. you can even argue with that logic and you know it.

Pewds is based and a regular here.

He also called swedes rats.

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger.

it's the best word in the english language.
but OP was clearly lazy and therefore nigger.

HAPPENING ACTIVE SHOOTER Russia

rt.com/news/419970-kazan-shooting-police-operation/

Where will Pewdiepie post. Link his comment here. Thx.

Honestly, his videos are just getting better and better. The guy is going from unfunny weeb to chuckle-worthy sly red-piller

REMEMBER NO RUSSIAN

please stfu

no, you stfu nigger.

>Omgomgomg111!!! i am just switching my audience from liberal minecraft players to nazi larpers that love cod,after all it generates more revenue and i can get donations from those retards when i ask then,they will believe i am some kind of messiah and give me alot of shekels,thus allowing me to never work in my entire while i drive my lambo,all i have to do is say things they want to hear but i actually dont mean it,man i so figured how to make money!!

sigh..

he didn't call sweden saudi arabia, brad the editor put the flag in. brad is /ourguy/ not pewdiepie the manchild

keep talking to me too nigger, i live for (you)'s because i have nothing else in my life. dumb nigger.

Next time link it with an exact time you talk about, faggot..

Also - nice proxy, pewd.

Brad does the editing, but Felix does the script. If he was making that hand gesture is because he was planning to add a particular flag, especially since the next thing he talks about is Sweden.

T R U E L Y /OUR/ GUY

This

i'm not op you fucking faggots notice the differents id and flags

:)

No.

dont fucking start with this muhammad

why do you think who you are is so important to me, you nigger? are you a special snowflake? i don't even want to know who you are. nigger. you stupid nigger.

actually, i'm sorry for being mean. i always think this stuff is funny, but i realize it hurts feelings. i'm trying to change my ways. please don't judge me too harshly. you are probably an OK guy IRL so i shouldn't be so mean :(

nigger

LMAO
Based Pewds

damn, amy lost weight

of course i'm important to you otherwise you would not spend your time responding to me you dumb faggot do you want to suck my dick or something ?

he didn't mention Amy being related to Chuck Schumer, pussy imo

oops too late :'(

Daily reminder that Chuck Schumer is related to Amy Schumer and you can drop redpills about this to effect midterm elections

what is wrong with you?

What's with french people and using nigger so much lately? Is there hate speech laws making it more more taboo there?

Don't get me wrong, literally don't give a shit about the word-- I've just been noticing it a lot more as of late with frenchfries just straight up niggering everywhere.

Hi Pewds, sad nobody cared when you promoted this because it ripped on Amy Shamer. But that's probably just because nobody gives a shit about that shit-tier comedian, unlike you amirite?? XDXDXD

They're in close proximity with the nigger continent

>What's with french people and using nigger so much lately? I
lurk more faggot, French people have been saying nigger all willy nilly since Sup Forums's inception

in the winter when there is a lot of snow you have more contrast. changes your perspective and mindset.

I've been browsing pol almost daily for years. I think since around 2013? Just never paid attention much I guess.

I would drag my dick through a mile of broken glass just to sniff a fart out of his boipucci

Yeah I'm right, 2013. Came here for George Zimmerman shit and never left.

bougnoule

wtf are you doing in poland sven ?

You know it's bad when even this faggot is going full nazi

hey pewds ;)
how's brighton?

is he, dare I say...

At what time does he say that?

it's ok, there's no hard feelings
i suffer from internet addiction and an addiction to trolling. i used to be a normal, functioning person, but Sup Forums and other sites have overtaken my life. i always get the dank lulz from trolling and stuff, and i feel so happy, but in the long term it just makes me sad, and deep down i don't want to contribute to people feeling angry and resentful towards eachother. i want to have a positive impact on the world, not a negative. so that's why i apologized to him. i gotta do something about my internet addiction. i used to have girlfriends and stuff and i'm not even autistic or ugly or anything. i wish i lived in the 1800s when internet didn't exist and racism was socially acceptable tho.

He doesn't edit his own videos so he didn't make the Sweden/Saudi joke. His editor did

>full nazi
Fuck off frog, full Nazi is calling for the gassing of every muzrat,
Wake me when he gets the balls to save his country.

found pewds

Then why isn't everyone doing this? Why is entertainment getting more and more radical with their propaganda?

unironically these are high quality fucking tools

Meh. It's too much for a normie; he's probably spoofing Sup Forums-like views on Sweden.

9:26

Thank you.

You're welcome.

The Dave Chapelle + Chris Rock is fucking awesome.
I don't care if is Pewdipie or his editors who make this, memes have been proved useful and his memes are targeted in the best direction.

Sounds about right.
When will all the muslims decide they don't want to be ruled by women and take out their government?

this is now a sweden yes thread

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=dv3L0dtkMzA

Bump

nègre, métèque, crouille

Sweden is irrelevant to everyone but Russian expansionists, and Dutch posters are bots because they have zero reason to care about Sweden.

low hanging fruit