/SAG/ SOUTH AFRICA GENERAL: RACE WAR HAPPENING

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6EZVJG4Gs4

ZIMBABWE STYLE LAND GRABS LEGALIZED

enca.com/south-africa/live-video-parliament-debates-the-land-issue

No bullshit now, constitution amended, all land is now open for taking. Motion passed in Parliament to amend land rights, be they urban or rural, with 74% majority. White MPs walked out of parliament.

They are coming for our houses and farms. The race war is now going to officially begin. They're detaining and banning journalists at the moment trying to document what's happening here. After the budget report they're gonna tax us for all the money we're worth (only 3 million people qualify for income tax, mostly whites supporting the other 54 million) and use it for more gibs to stay in power. Some medical practitioners get taxed 88% of their income after everything else is subtracted besides just income tax. That's all gonna tank the economy because we can't fucking afford it.

As soon as they start the economy will drop exponentially until we have no industries or farms left and are massively in debt, since the government would never dare stop once they have started or their voters will drag them through the streets.

I know that there are some isolated boere militias (anything organised and open will land you in jail here, commandos are outlawed) that, if government turns the army on the people, have plans to storm army and airforce bases, seize equipment and arrest personal (tell them to fuck off home), before they even get their orders. The people I were speaking to said they either had plans for or believed that more than a third of military bases could be seized within two hours of the word go. But that isn't a situation we want, because then the media will be against us during the issuing escalation.

JOIN THE Sup ForumsACK EMERGENCY DISCORD:

GyVJnMn

GyVJnMn

GyVJnMn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j6h3T9HxJOU
youtube.com/watch?v=0TfAq3LrIjg
youtube.com/watch?v=Sr42bYxCVX4
youtube.com/watch?v=rASKrisLXS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SYRIA STYLE SHIT HAPPENING

Two overseas friends of mine are now planning to come back because it's getting heated here. Why? Well it's obvious they're coming here now that there's no bullshit and a real fight is starting. Might start small, an uppity farmer shooting at government officials trying to make him sign paperwork to hand over his farm to a black worker, maybe Cape Town's troubles escalate and spread across the country, maybe the economy tanks form low confidence and a populist force storms the Union buildings in a coup (our military is kept tiny to prevent military coups) and announces its time for whites to die. Who knows, something is going to happen

Though idk how Sup Forums thinks we survived this long. Living in a 80% black country I've been forced to interact with blacks and let me tell you from the simple laborer to that arrogant university student they're all extremely terrified of whites even thinking of organising because they know they're fucked. Blacks don't own firearms here besides random gangs in the shittiest parts of the intercities. Walk into any gunshop here, go into any firing range, go to any hunting club, it's 100% just whites. We have 500 000 veterans. Blacks scatter when whites team up for anything. No matter who wins a civil war it will basically be a genocide. 99 out of 100 times you'll be dealing with blacks with firebombs and pangas and it will be mostly disorganised gangs and marauders, they're not brave enough while whites have absolutely nothing to lose at such a stage. The SANDF will disband, especially when the white airforce starts to leave their posts. Meanwhile you also have coloureds and other non blacks that have just as much to lose in such a scenario and they're also just as tired of the overt black nationalism.

It will be a bloodbath but I feel we can win.

FPBP

MASS REDPILLING OF WESTERN COUNTRIES

>What makes South Africa important?

Besides the fact we have 60% of the world’s platinum (most of the rest being in Russia) you need to understand the important situation South Africa is in in regards to world geo politics and current trends in Western countries. We're the canary in the coal mine, what's happening here is what is going to happen in the US and Europe if you stick with your current trajectories. Normies however are not aware of it or choose to ignore it as a fantasy, but they cannot ignore a full blown race war happening in a prominent country such as South Africa. Even if the media tries to spin it as whitey acting up for daring to defend themselves it won't be enough. Normies will be instantly Redpilled about what happens in multicultural societies where whites are a minority. Blacks and hardline lefty groups will call you an Apartheid supporting Nazi for even given any sympathy to white South Africans. This will be a massive fucking Awakening about the future of Western countries and expose these vile people for just how dangerous they are to us.

We are a necessary sacrifice, but like I said earlier we can still win

first for rugby

Women and children will need to be evacuated when shtf to safe zones and will need facilities to use. Instead of waiting for such a clusterfuck to occur, one should be proactive and prepare in advance. You don’t even need to come to South Africa, supporting this humanitarian cause can be done anonymously from the comfort of your room as long as you REALLY know how to work with a computer. Otherwise manpower is what we need and *any* actual skills you bring will be useful. We are looking for those who care and can assist in a Syria/Rwanda style disaster and help with evacuation and construction of facilities, that means getting money, attention, and knowing what we’re doing from an engineering standpoint, not just guns and bullets. This might be your greatest calling Sup Forums, will you do it?

I made a discord to *temporarily* organize anyone who wishes to help in the future or perhaps lend a hand in preparing right now. Join if you wish to help or simply discuss the topic further. I’ll move people to a more secure platform once I’ve filtered out shillss and larpers.

DISCORD LINK:

GyVJnMn

GyVJnMn

GyVJnMn

Was this in the news today? I didn't watch the entire news but didn't see it mentioned.

REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 16TH OF DECEMBER.

Threadly reminder to ignore leafs

recipe
NOW

It was. The fuckn DA smsd me about the VAT increase lol but this shit was on the news. Its not been amended though. Committee will reconvene in August to decide if its constitutional

>get assorted meats at the butcher
>throw on the braai

Lol he's a confirmed nigger. Was lots of fun watching his impotent rage. But I agree don't reply to the cunt

And by then it will be too late. Cape Town is due to run out of water soon, yes?

is that screencap for real? They're fucking taunting us?

What's with the Anglo-Boer hate? Surely those wars were long enough ago to be water under the bridge? Isn't it more important right now to focus on the survival of the European peoples in Africa, regardless of their ancestry?

How serious the risk of civil war? I've heard racial tensions have risen and fallen over the past 30 years. How are they now?

So you’re telling me we have to wait until fucking August before anything happens?

I’m sick of waiting for things to happen, because nothing ever does fucking happen.

Shill repellant.

I’m willing to buy land in the Midwest and Northwest just so White South Africans can live on them. I’m pretty wealthy and I could afford it, especially if it’s tons of empty land.

Pic unrelated

looks like chicken, lamb chops, sosatie and boere wors.

what flavors do you use?
how much grease, 30%?

Sup Forums needs to start a meme campaign.

We should get e-celebs involved to start sharing news with their fan bases and making this viral.
Potential guys to spread this.
Nick Fuentes
James Allsup
Moly meme
Enoch
JF
Andy
Spencer
Lauren

The redpill threads and the long infographics are ok and all, we need to create small infographics with on point info and catch phrases.

There are like 2 or 3 interviews in Moly meme channel with a referent of the south african farmers with a lot of data and info. For example that more than 95% of blacks that were offered money instead of their "ancestral land" prefered the money, and that the blacks that ended up getting the land didn't start to produce with it.
This kind of info need to be transcripted and compiled on memes.

Don't go out like Bitches SA Bro. Defend the right.

Can we start a campaign to get as many people as possible posting fliers about South Africa. Something that doesn't copy the look of IOTBW but is as widespread as it was.

Anglos are cancer, wherever they go. They should be next after the kaffir.

We need to organise a coup. They've got to spiralling out of fucking control.

Thanks

Importing Afrikaners and Boers into the American Midwest (Including Western Pennsylvania) and Northwest would be a great idea. Since those places are mostly white and they could also keep their cultural roots intact since they will live on farmland.

Nothing still happened, but maybe it will.
Then when it will begin shall we do some memes for white people and normies.

HOLD THE LINE;
Sup Forums MERCENARIES ON THE WAY
youtube.com/watch?v=j6h3T9HxJOU

M8 don't get too excited about happenings. White families are being slaughtered here right now. More will die till then and after then. Its never too early for action

Seriously? This is the heart of identity politics. The MSN and SJW faggots will spin this as some sort of justice because of white rule. The MSN will do its best to downplay, or even ignore the facts about what is going on. SA is the proverbial canary in the coal mine of what will happen to western countries if this shit is not stopped now. The west betrayed Rhodesia, and now we can see what a fucking mistake it was.

ja boet. Its real. I can't contain my anger. Traitors hang first

The South African race war will be a good warmup for the European race war.

bump

Whites make up 11% of the worlds population. We have a tough future ahead of us and our chances of long term survival on a global scale are slim. Infighting dooms us all.

There is one white brutally murdered on average right now, and its getting worse.

If you win this, cant you build your own ethnostate, your own everything ?
You will surely have the support of Trump imo, and Trump wont be in the white house forever lad.

ah, wikipedia says boerwors is a vinegared fresh sausage, is that correct?
if it is then I there´s no problem

8% mate, we need to shore our numbers up.

they're fucking inhuman
>Traitors hang first
couldn't agree more

Nobody is trying to take you land.
Nobody is oppressing whites.
Nobody is trying to repeat the same things that whites already did to Africans.

Stop with your fucking victim complex, you alt-right pissbabies.

There are ofc good anglos. However there was a bloke in last bread laughing about the concentration camps here during boer war. Some hatred is understandable

God, South Africans like those ITT are such pathetic faggots.

You correctly point out that white South Africans are being systematically exterminated by their government, but your only plan to respond to this is to wait for some fantastical race war to happen to give you the moral legitmacy to actually do something to save your people. Guess what: the war is never going to happen. There will never be a publicly announced extermination of white South Africans. The military will never storm into white neighborhoods shooting every Boer they can find. CNN will never characterize organized white South African violence as self defense.

What will happen is that the South African government will slowly make the country more unlivable for you than it already is. Crime will increase and go ignored. Your taxes will rise. Your land will be "redistributed" through the courts. And any organized violence you commit to resist against this will be portrayed as terrorism by a small minority of extremist white South Africans. If you want to stay in South Africa, it means that you're going to have to do things that make you uncomfortable, are morally unsound, and doomed to failure. You're going to have to fire your black nanny and gardeners. You're going to have to burn shantytowns. When blacks riot, you're going to have to fire into crowds. Then, when the UN intervenes to BTFO you, you'll have to fight off an endless legion of Chinese and American troops. Can you do that? No. I couldn't, either. So you focus exclusively on the few, relatively unimportant, things that you can feel morally good about - like "evacuating civilians" when the mythic race war occurs. Pathetic.

I'm not blackpilled. I'm just saying that your leaders surrendered in 1991. You lost, now you're being mopped up. Your only options are to either form seperatist communities like Orania (though those won't last long) or to leave for a white country. That's what you should be focusing all of your attention on.

projected to be around 2-3% by 2100
by 2100, at medium United Nations projections, Blacks will be 40-45%. High projections, 50%+ In 1914, Whites were 38% of global population, and blacks were 3%.

chicken is a fuckin vegetable

t.nigger

Checked. That would help. The problem remains that most don't have the money to leave. The rand is weak

>meme flag
Shlomo please

>the youtube community says this content is offensive

wtf it is literally a love song. fucking liberals.

hey when the race war breaks out get me a ticket and I'll shoot some niggers with you south african bro.

I think we can make a donation fund to help pay for their bills and such.

Obviously that was a shill trying to sow discord amongst whites.

>or to leave for a white country.

and which white country would that be, Mr. 56% ?
There is nowhere for them to go .

Already happening my dude:
youtube.com/watch?v=0TfAq3LrIjg

youtube.com/watch?v=Sr42bYxCVX4

Lots more on the topic. Watch them, then spread them everywhere.

Hasn't there been a Telegram group for a long time which is very serious about saving South African whites in the case of a race war. I believe they were buying land in Botswana, possibly Zambia. Any guys from there ITT?

no

>verified by twitter

>Andy
Could maybe atleast meme/pressure a "debate" around south Africa on racewarskis channel.

Come home White man. Come to America. We'll exterminate the niggers here (they're a minority) and let the niggers in SA turn it into Zimbabwe.

Trump is( I say this knowing it will piss off supportive Americans) a Jew puppet. If he can save the US that will be enough in my book

fuck MAN. these fucking jewed retards don't stop.

reveal fleg
interesting how invested you are in convincing white saffers to give up and concede. it's been what, like three threads over most of the day?

And I told him to fuck off. There are boers in threads that talk about putting me in concentration camps. I try to reach out as much as I can. Don't blame the people that live with you for what some poes that betrayed and fucked both of us says.

Pretty much every US politician after Kennedy is.

It's so beyond any of the leftist shit Ive seen from anywhere else. Here they laugh at our genocide. It is beyond sick and I cannot wait for DOTR

Namibia is around 8-10% white, and is much more friendly to europeans as their colonization was extremely light handed, and they have the lowest population density of any country in Africa. They basically let anyone come in and stay if you buy some land.

I already said it a bunch of times, I bet we would take a good chunk just to show people how decent mexico is, plus we can say to haiti we are full, we´re helping actual persecuted people

Fuck off. They didn't build farms and cities there just to abandon them to niggers.

>Come home White man
>Come to America

>everyone I don't like is jewish
grow up.

>not gorilla warriors
missed opportunity desu

Thats some great projection faggot. Maybe don't talk about things you don't understand

>Discord
Bad idea. But it's your loss.

t. New Algeria

You're right. They seem to take pleasure in seeing our suffering. As the locals say, one day is one day eh?

Look there's staying and fighting the good fight and then there's not knowing when to cut and run. Especially now they won't get any support. It's time to grab their money and get the hell out of there. The niggers will literally destroy their country by not being capable of running one.

>burger showing his ignorance about the world

The Midwest, Northwest, Upper South and New England are the last white parts of America. Unless immigration becomes more strict for nonwhites. They will end up the same way.

Then show your flag and prove me wrong

I couldn't help myself. I know debating niggers is like boxing babies but sometimes it's fun to be cruel.

56->56.1%

I believe so yes. Just don't get scamd by some kaffir behind a South African flag

Oh, right that might be it, please excuse my ignorance. Are you from the group?

I will make sure that doesn’t happen.

Checked.

You may be right

How do I join the discord server? Can someone help me?

It was almost certainly a nonwhite

THIS.

I don't have twitter non discord.
But please send messages to Andy/JF to invite Simon Roche (this guy).

> youtube.com/watch?v=rASKrisLXS4
> youtube.com/watch?v=rASKrisLXS4

He is on point on the facts of the whole enchilada and will make a really big show.

>Nobody is trying to repeat the same things that whites already did to Africans.
>Stop with your fucking victim complex

Somalian niggerposters are worse than leafs i s2g

Ok so how do I get to SA with my guns and gear?

I know you are trying to help but read this thread and the last and the one before that. People won't leave. This is our land. Many are conservative. They have been here for generations. They know nothing else and can afford nothing else

How do you go from a prosperous country with nuclear weapons to hiding in your houses from rabid niggers?

What is being done to the whites is an experiment to see what happens when white people are a minority.

If you think Afrikaners don't stand a chance, you are wrong. Afrikaners are tough as nails.

The germans genocided over a half a million Namibians

he is most certainly right, it's the same as what classifies as "white" threads and what not, divide and conquer techniques been happening for millennia also i agree with
you guys are some of the hardest bastards in the world, but if europe was able to sort it's own shit then you'd be helped instead of backstabbed by corrupt governments from europe

show your fucking periwinkle blue hexagram and there might be a free shekel in it for you...