How do you feel about Sacchin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vJUmD3ZYS38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking who

Who?

Who?

Literally who

If we get a Sacchin route it will all have been worth it.

>remake the perfect VN
>ruin everything by adding a new girl
Why would they do this?

She didn't deserve anything that happened to her

i wish she had a route.

because it would be cool to have a pet vampire and that would be a better option than killing her

yah it would be worth it to look after the yandare vampire who wants your dick

Bye-bye. See you at school tomorrow.

No real opinion until her route happens.

life is a journey and death is but conclusion of a story.

>All these tsuki threads

Dude what happen ?

That image is filled with things that will never happen.

>Kiri Iri and Illya as a happy family
fug

Middle school Naru?

Best girl.

ONCE she gets a route, it will be the greatest thing Nasu has ever written.

Who is this?

Yumiduka Satsuki AKA best girl

Tsukihime manga scans where?

it's almost as if there's something type moon related airing this season??? hmmm really makes you think

"Yumiduka" - did you know that that was the romanization Type-Moon uses for her? mirror moon has been changing that from "Yumiduka" to "Yumizuka" for a long time now, since "Yumiduka" is undeniably a poor choice. There are a few different romanization styles out there, but using "du" for づ is generally considered poor form as it doesn't approximate the sound correctly.

Moving away from romanization styles, "Mecha" is an easy change just on the grounds of common sense. The Japanese is メカ (meka) -- if you listen to the dialogue being spoken, they are LITERALLY saying "mecha". It also works better when you speak the name. The hard-to-soft transition of "Mech-Hisui" sounds more like "Mek kisui" when spoken, while "meka hisui" has much better distinction. It's unclear why Type-Moon decided to deviate and write "Mech" in the text, but they even contradicted themselves here -- and again, it doesn't mean it was a good choice.

As for "Neco", going through the scripts you'll see that TM uses three different methods of describing the neko-arcs: 猫, ネコ, and NECO (always all-caps). Neko, neko, and... NECO? That's an outlier. In fact, NECO is only used in a couple of instances... the grand majority of the time they use one of the first two forms. Their race is very clearly described as some kind of freakish "cat" in almost every single case. So again, they have ruined their own consistency by using a weird romanization. And honestly, the signs all point to incorrect romanization based on poor English skills. "Neco Arc" is without a doubt INTENDED to be "Cat-Arcueid", which (combined with everything else I mentioned) makes "Neko-Arc" a better choice.

>Yellow monkeys suck at english

who'd know

Forgettable.

>tsukihime scans
What are you on about?

Sad.

why is she flustered?

I'm amazed she doesn't look like Saber.

>new

Honestly, she makes my punch wizard dick hard. She is prebuilt to go fuck up mages and their stupid magic spells.
Depletion Garden stops any magic which requires Mana, her regeneration stops her from being outfought in Melee and her Vampire Strength allows her to shit on any mage in close combat.

While she's meh in her own universe. If she was transported to the Fate universe as a combatant, she would fucking tear ass.

Wow, now there's a cake I would frost.

the virgin slayer

>French Christmas cake named Noel

She has really weak neutral and mediocre normals but can dish out high damage and has unfair oki mixups that will kill you once she gets that one hit in. Midtier at best, shit character for beginners. Pain to use against strong zoners like Aoko or Ciel. Nice legs, though. Great voice.

is that sugoi sugoi replacement

who is this cake?

Do you need someone to explain the joke?

moves like a gorilla in melty

She was an insufferable cunt and her little arc was the low point for me in every single far side route.

>see you tomorrow
>*goes wandering around at night knowing a literal serial killer is at large*
I felt nothing for her stupid character

Friendly reminder Arcueid is stronger, prettier, smarter and cooler than Arturia.

And yet she's still shittier than Illya.

Them scoops, man
youtu.be/vJUmD3ZYS38

in a word: SAD!

this.
and the long skirt was one of her charming points.
fuck modern TM.

Saibah has a better dress sense, though. Arcade instead looks like she just crawled out of a Goodwill. Probably smells like cat piss, too.

Is she supposed to have a route too? If not, I hope it never comes out. Using cakes as side characters has to stop.

>Saibah has a better dress sense, though.
These are Rin's clothes, you dumbass. And if I remember correctly it was Kotomine who bought them. Arturia is useless glutton.

She should get her own route like we were promised in Kagetsu Tohya.

She's a real cute and her story was really sad. But she'd look even better with Shiki's dick in her!

She was visited by a nightmarish cat.

um..
mahoyo when?

Sacchin deserves a happy ending.

Nah, that was that doctor's daughter in KT.

Eh, I bet Shiki was the one who seduced her and slew her virginity. She proably thought he was experienced for a teen, when it was actually his first time.

>Teen
Wasn't he an honest to god shota when she stole his cherry?

She was in high school and Shiki was 3-4 years younger than her

So he could have been as young as 11.