Sup Forums these women hate threads need to stop. You realize you’re just as bad as the sjws...

Sup Forums these women hate threads need to stop. You realize you’re just as bad as the sjws. You’re exactly the same just the different side of the same coin

Unhygienic
overweight
Keyboard warrior
Bitter about virginity
Lack of motivation
Inability to change
Blames society for ones problem
Blames opposite gender for ones misery
Views shaped by the media
Lack of real life experience
Sheep mentality
Disgusting

Sup Forums has a lot of potential but a lot of that potential is being squandered. By bitter unwashed neckbeards trying to be edgy. Outright hatred for the female gender needs to stop.

Disagree? Then debate me you slovenly Neckbeard faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/religion.blogs.cnn.com/2010/10/08/rabbi-why-evangelical-christians-give-millions-to-israel/amp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice b8, i fuck tho.

>Unhygienic
overweight
Keyboard warrior
Bitter about virginity
Lack of motivation
Inability to change
Blames society for ones problem
Blames opposite gender for ones misery
Views shaped by the media
Lack of real life experience
Sheep mentality
Disgusting

This too can apply for the Feminist as well you know

Don’t get me wrong I hate modern feminism, sjws, soy boys as much as the next guy. We need to be better then them.

The foundation of any movement lies the individual. self improvement is the key. If a group is motivated to improve the self it makes that group stronger. Health and fitness should be a pillar of everyone’s life.

Thinking for ones self and not falling prey to scape goats. Instead of bitching about sluts and your dry dick. Think about what you can do to be a better person and improve yourself

I’m glad you fuck

Sup Forums has a lot of good messages

Zionist jews controlling the media banks. Destabilizing the west. Elitist WASPS area problem to. Prison industrial complex. Big pharma.

Televangelists donates hundreds of millions of dollars to Israel every year

google.com/amp/religion.blogs.cnn.com/2010/10/08/rabbi-why-evangelical-christians-give-millions-to-israel/amp/

>Criticism of women means you're a shit person
... or you know, people do shit things and others allowed to criticize them?

Im talking about criticizing all women. Hating all women.

I’ve been in the hookup culture. I’ve seen some of the ills of the sexual revolution. I’ve met plenty of girls who would rather take it in the ass then get taken out to dinner it took me a long time to find a girl who I want to share my life with.

Neckbeards blame all women and don’t even make an effort. They’d rather just jerk off to pixels and assume all girls are like that.

You've experienced the culture yet you're still convinced that it's all just minute and a minority.
You definitely learned a lot.

I think it is a minority.

A vocal minority but yes a minority. There have always been sluts and whores. Jesus Was friends with one

The rise of mass media and the internet just shove it in our face 24/7

Culture has changed are more girls sluttier today then yesteryear maybe probably but that doesn’t mean it’s everybody. Even if there’s more sluts today It’s still a minority of women

Not every girl who wears yoga pants is a whore. You can’t judge every book by its cover. I’ve met many females who Are good cool people and don’t suck every dick they see

>Not every girl who wears yoga pants is a whore

Ohohoho my dear child

>Not every girl who wears yoga pants is a whore.

It’s ignorant to think that. It’s fashion it’s a tread.

If you really believe every girl who wears yoga pants or other revealing clothing is fucking the whole town. Then my fellow user id say you are wrong

I live in the New York metro area every girl I know owns at least one pair. I see girls wearing them all the time. Maybe in bumfucks ville or wherever you live where most of the girls where overalls or some shit and only the town slut is parading around in yoga pants you’d be right

You innocent young man. I hope your delusion is never shattered. Such beautiful naivete

I hope one day you find the courage to leave you moms basement and get out in the real world and meet real people

>moms basement!

Most of my coworkers are female and my general environment has a 9 to 1 female/male ratio. I'm around "Pure, innocent angels" the entirety of my day. Seeing some girl on the MTA doesn't count as a female experience yank.

How do you know there all whores tho

You fucking any of them? or just looking at their asses and jerking off in the bathroom?

And even so one office isn’t the entire female population

Lol I'm semi athletic and have never had problem with women.

You're a intellectually dishonest dumbass. Evidently anecdotes aren't definite proof. But the same applies to you. How can you prove women are good or loyal? How can you prove their innocence? Hmm?

Exactly the same.

So I’m guessing your not fucking any of the “whores” at your office are ya there sport

I agree; you need to be better than the media image of yourselves

I agree, the low IQ low EQ spergs and autists on this board are as bad

The key is confidence and charm

Neckbeards want to believe the reason they’re not getting any pussy is because the evil chads are stealing all of them.

So instead of putting down the Mountain Dew and the Cheeto covered Xbox controller they would rather bitch and not change a thing about themselves because how could it possibly be their fault

A+ Argument. Neckbeard jokes from 2009.

retard

I only wish women carred more about themselves and their happyness than they care about marxist movements
The only road to perfection is marriage and family

Actually, you're right, the above could go for mgtows and sad Sup Forums posters if you replace marxist with fashist
Fix yourself before you fix the world

Nothing to say about what you wrote, but you write like a fedora lord

Senpai. It's intentional passive aggressive ala oh sweetie shitposting. You're not a yank, you can tell a joke can't you?

>Sup Forums these women hate threads need to stop

No. Gender is a social construct and CISfemales are not competent to be women. OTOH traps are best women. (You can't argue with Sparta and Greece.()

"You realize you’re just as bad as" doesn't work as argument on a platform of equality.