What are you even supossed to do if you are born quirkless in the Boku no Hero Academia world (and don't get a quirk...

What are you even supossed to do if you are born quirkless in the Boku no Hero Academia world (and don't get a quirk like him)?
I'm guessing that suicide and praying that reincarnation is real is the only option.

Most people aren't legally allowed to use their quirks in public anyway.

You find people who can clone/copy and transfer/spread quirks. The other option is picrelated, yeah.

The vast majority of quirks are useless and dont affect the users life anyway. If you wanted you could always just make up a quirk

It's only illegal if you get caught.

>The vast majority of quirks are useless and dont affect the users life anyway
Not really, first of all you will probably spend all your childhood and adolescence getting bullied for being that quirkless guy.
Then getting a job must be a lot harder for someone quirkless. Even if a lot of quirks are useless for fighting, I'm guessing that most of them can serve of some use to any kind of job. I bet that most employers just throw out applications of quirkless people.

>I'm guessing that most of them can serve of some use to any kind of job

You need a hero licence to use your Qwirk like that. If you, say, have a Good Ear qwirk and want to be an investigative journalist, you you really willing to put yourself through the physical tests Izuku's class goes through for three years to land that job?

>What is All for One

That being said there might be a few other quirks that allow the granting or sharing of power

You can become a cop according to All Might.

I thought quirk laws only applied to public use, not private use.

Become a cyborg.

There are like three different divisions of courses at UA, speedreader. Not everyone is trying to be a hero.

>UA
You were talking about normal jobs bucko. 99.99% of the population dont go to UA or any hero school

Learn to read, friend. The poster was asking about if somebody had a "Good Ear" quirk and if they would have to go through the same type of physical tests that class 1-A goes through if they wanted to use it.

BnHA humans don't have the same physical limitations as actual ones, so having no quirk shouldn't be nearly as bad its been presented. Shit writing as usual.

>you'd probably get bullied
I'm sure the kid who's quirk is having a penis for a nose would be a bigger bully target

you start posting on /r9k/

>BnHA humans don't have the same physical limitations as actual ones
Proof of this please? And no knuckleduster doesn't count

You don't need a hero license to use your quirk in your job if it's specific to it, Amajiki's flashback showed him and Mirio in a quirks studies class and their teacher told them it's to help them see what their quirks can be useful for in their future jobs, if anything that means you can get a licencse to use your quirk in your job, but unlike a hero license you can't use it however you please and it's restricted to that specific job.

m8 have you seen how aizawa moves?

Considering they can make giant robots why don't they have mecha suits for the quirkless or a JC Denton like cyborg enhancements for the quirkless and heroes

did you even watch the herokiller fight? He only had the blood quirk

I thought you meant humans with no quirks. No I agree, how else do you explain Shiggy's crazy NEET speed

Stain's quirk is to just paralyze others yet he has above olympic level agility and can a endure 5% one for all punch and third degree burns

So say you have a quirk that gives you the ability to read minds. There are no physical mutations, you look like a completely normal human being. In fact, no one could guess what your quirk is without realising their mind is being read first.

You hide it from the moment you get conscious use of it as a child, and lie to everybody saying you're quirkless. Sure you have the quirk-apt toe, so you could just come up with a useless quirk that's easy to fake, like the quirk of having your hair grow a 10% faster than other people, or move slower without sunlight. Stuff that no one would bother to check (if they care to begin with). If someone suspects you you could read their minds and act in consequence.

If you make careful use of your quirk for the rest of your life (simple shit like not reading the mind of a potential mind reader before knowing their quirk, or never telling your real quirk to anybody), what kind of measure could their society even apply to stop you from using it to do whatever you want with your unfair disadvantage? Do the police have a guy with a quirk that allows him to tell other people's quirks?

*unfair advantage

I'd invent chapstick, something they clearly don't have in this world, and become filthy rich.

Shiggy doesn't have any lips to put the chapstick on

>Aizawa
>Stain
>Mirio

Retard

Work, just like in real life.

Merely having a quirk at all raises your physical parameters, even if it isn't a physical quirk like Kirishima's hardening.

You can still be a furry and decide to fuck one of each possible mutation.

Well there is practically no limits to what a quirk can be, that being said it is uncommon to have a quirk as potent and powerful as most of the UA students

The world is doomed by the first guy to be born with a Vacuum Decay quirk

Raiden Deku when?

>Merely having a quirk at all raises your physical parameters

I get the feeling you're bullshitting just for the sake of it

Cite it or fuck off

>Fucking quirkfags get ouf of my board REEEEEEE

It's called working out and training

It's possible for us, but it's equally grueling as well. Not to mention all three of the guys you mentioned went to U.A., which pretty much forces you to be as /fit/ as possible in combination with your quirks

You really think they dont have one guy with a quirk that compels you to tell the truth or something?

Well actually even i kinda doubt it because OfA is still kept secret, but then again All Might and his predecessors are the kind of people with enough influence to pull strings

>Be born quirkless
>Train in all kinds of martial arts by tibetan quirkless monks
>Become the master of kung fu
>switch some parts of your body for implants

There you have it
A fucking batman cyborg

Duh

But you dont HAVE to be a UA student to get that fit, Stain was a 1st year dropout if you recall so its not even worth mentioning

>be born quirkless
>harsh training regimen
>learn all kinds of martial arts
>learn gymnastics and parkour
>become cop
>curb stomp quirk users with your mad skills and your gun
>seriously, just shoot them
>no seriously, just shoot them
Or this.

>compels you to tell the truth
It doesn't force you to tell the truth, but in one of the most recent chapters of Illegals there's a journalist girl whose quirk can tell when you're lying.

>It's called working out and training
simply working out doesn't make you strong enough to fodderize highly experienced quirk users without a quirk of your own unless everyone in this universe is Batman

>he thinks he can compete with Snipe, the Pro Hero who can alter the trajectory of his bullets in mid-air to hit villains around corners
Also if a villain can stand up to Snipe (not that many can because he's a Pro), how the hell do you think a quirkless cop is going to be able to handle them?

Even if you do all of that you'll probably be able to beat only low or mid tier quirk users at most. Pro heroes and villains would be way out of your league.

the same way Knuckleduster does

Mostly useless unless you were torturing someone for information

At least against me it would be

"You're lying i know because of my quirk"
"Okay, well, so i am, cry about it bitch, peace"

And thats really the end of that

Remind me again when ANY of the guys you've mentioned have done any of this? Sure, Mirio held his own on a 1v1 battle for 5 minutes without a quirk, but we haven't seen the end of the fight yet. Moreover, the only time we've gotten CLOSE to that is with Aizawa, who gets his ass kicked at the end of it

The op asked how you could become an equal, not a top hero being born quirkless

I guess that if you were extremely rich and was a genius you could go the batman way all the way to the detective and planning ahead shit

>tough guy act
You'd break down crying like a little bitch and tell the truth as soon as a pro hero walked into the room.

No but if you want to be a hero then you train accordingly

Knuckleduster is quirkless but he can mop the floor with Stain in literally one punch

I do believe that we will still see a quirkless villain who will use gadgets and keikakus

Hori can't waste such idea

Pff yeah ok, you can stop projecting, not everyone is a pussy like your neckbeard self

All im saying is that calling someone out on their lying does nothing, nothing at all, if that is their modus operandi

Being quickless is better. Hero Society is a regressive force holding humanity back if you had a quirk you'd be living your life wondering why you couldn't have a good quirk that lets you be a Hero while some ridiculous authority tells you its wrong to improve and develop your powers or just plain use them for simple things.

he'd probably have a big brain quirk to justify his elaborate keikaku

>tfw being a genius is a quirk

fuck

Become the hero academia version of a Paramilitary Cop like the SWAT. I can guarantee that theres a special branch dedicated to fighting quirk users with special high tech weaponry. I doubt most quirk users can survive a grenade launcher. If a villain can stand up to Snipe depending on the circumstance just figure something out. Its too situational.
Also beating a pro hero or pro villain wouldn't be out of the question because with proper planning and a weapon or way to beat each person you could do even the odds or at least bring down their edge a little.

That's literally what the principal's quirk is.

High Spec, makes him more intelligent than humans.

Sup Forums here.

It's adorable how you guys are actually having to scratch your heads on what you're supposed to do in this situation.

live like a normal person and not a filthy mutant?

>one post number apart
Genuine hivemind here.

>Sup Forums here.
get you, you fucking faggots

The difference is that there are way more quirk users than normal humans in the MHA universe

Sorry I can't understand you. I'm too rich you see.

As someone pointed out

if you are a genius, you have a quirk

So you can't go the route of
>I have money and I got the brains

This
If someone is a lie detector they might as well be useless. Especially when a quirk like confession exists.

Reminder that "Quirk" in Moonspeak is "Personality"

Lacking Quirk in MHA universe means lacking Personality. Basically you're equal or worse than a cripple

Literal retard.

not originally
if you paid attention to Allmight's history lesson you would realize that BnHA is just sequel to Xmen where mutants won

All for one is literally Magneto

this is my biggest problem with deku

it's a shitty mechanism for him getting OFA when he didnt even bother to train before getting it

Why don't the villians just fucking shoot him with a high caliber while he's off-guard?

Most quirks can be countered by liberal applications of high velocity bullets and explosives.

Only powerful quirks can counter those, and that caliber of quirk is rare.
Bakutard cant blow away a shot from an anti-material rifle
Kirishima cant resist something designed to chew through armor.
And if push comes to shove, use biological or chemical weapons.
Come on f/a/ggots, be creative for once in your lives

>All listed examples fightstyle revolves around their quirk and quickly subdued when their quirk fails
Your point?

at this point there wouldn't be much point. besides that and I don't think a bullet would do much against him in his muscle form

imagine a spin off that it's from the pov of a quirkless person, kind of like Evangelion Impacts

This tripfag manages to say the dumbest shit in every thread

Luthor is literally superhuman in his capabilities

>Technology
So you are telling me that if you are born quirkless that you need to wife someone like Mei and have her design you shit?

>Come on be creative
>Use gun!

Let's see.
Being quirkless puts you in the best possible position.
Just look at Bakugou. Ever since he developed his little explosions, everyone said he was amazing. This, in turn, gave him a sense of superiority and a desire to be a hero.
With a quirk like that, he's either going to become a hero, a villain or some form of quirk-worker.

Consider a person without a quirk. Having no quirk means having no significantly special quality. It means you're not going to be automatically grouped into some category other than the broad "quirkless".
A guy with a destructive quirk can easily be labelled as a villain if he doesn't control it well.
A guy with no quirk is a blank slate. Sure, your life might be boring, but it'll probably be more open to your own desires.

I mean, imagine if someone had the quirk to resurrect the dead, or heal super grievous wounds even, but wanted to be an author. Can you imagine the amount of shit he'd have to deal with for not doing something with his quirk? Meanwhile a quirkless person can just do whatever they want in peace without people bitching at them.

I bet quirkless people say this all the time lmao.

I'm disappointed they didn't do this with the main character.

Would have been more interesting imo.....

>Oh man, having superpowers and expectations would be such a drag, right quirkless friend?

Being quirkless is a huge disavantage, but quirks are very specific. A trained person with the body type to carry him can take out quirk users just fine as long as they're not the passive power enhancement type.

Not having a quirk doesn't seem like such a big deal if you don't want to be a hero. Being able to shoot lasers from your nipples or having a fish head isn't much of an advantage for a lawyer or an architect or something like that. It would still suck be normal in a world where everyone is special, but it still wouldn't be debilitating.
And if you do want to be a hero, just be Batman.

Why doesn't Midnight help me? I'm suffering from severe insomnia.

He's an asspull

what?

How to counter Heros and Villains if you're a Quirkless Fuck

>Aizawa
His movement and rape tissues are a problem. Thankfully, his quirk is literally useless on you. Go long range and shoot him.
>13
Black Hole is close range and directional. Shoot her back. Or degrade her suit with acid, weakening her control over the quirk.
>Tokoyami
Flashbangs, flares, strobes. Then weapon of choice
>Best Girl Froppy
She's amphibian. Chemical or biological weapons will seep into her skin or her tongue.
>Kirishima
Armor-piercing weapons or high-caliber anti-material rounds
>Noumu
Difficult, you will need to know the composition of the Noumu beforehand. Guns will probably be useless unless their high-powered. Best to stick with stealth, poisons, toxins and the like
>Bakugou
Very tricky. A powerful enough blast can deflect most projectiles. A bullet with really high kinetic power may punch through, but that's a maybe. Use his hot headedness, lay a trap that should incapacitate him. Toxins, poisons and the like should be good.
>All-Might/Deku
I am not aware of OfA makes your body tough, I dont think so. However, their strength and speed will make them hard to actually hit. Either traps, or force them to take the hit by way of civilians/hostages.

>I'm disappointed they didn't do this with the main character.
Make him a billionaire god mary sue? Thank God that didn't happen

Or just yknow. Punch them.

>her

After the next 100000000% punch

>he'd only wife Mei for Her babies

user...

But 13 has a feminine penis

>Stain
Close range isnt really an option, but he's too fast for conventional long range. AOE blasts, smokes, poisons should work. Or spike your blood.
>Shigaraki
Shoot him. Shoot off his hands for fun
>Kurogiri
If his smoke is the warp, blasts with good concussive force will be good. If not, make him use the warp with a trap, then shoot his neck brace
>Muscular
His muscles will probably stop most bullets, But those muscles need good metabolism to keep them going. Poison your shots
>Toga the cute
Finding her is the biggest issue. Frankly I can't think of a quirkless way to track her down. Tracking device? DNA tests? Sniffer dogs to smell out the blood and drenched panties?
>AfO
Bullshit powers. Bring explosives, bring bombs, bring everything. If you dont smash him first your dead

If you're really autistic you can apparently become Stain level in the BNHA world if you really tried.
Combine that with this