Éire/pol/ - Siberian Snow Edition

Thread Theme | Téama Snáithe: youtu.be/gXI0XSQka60
National Party │ Páirtí Náisiúnta: nationalparty.ie/nationalparty.ie/ga/baile/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.
Téigh leis an bpáirtí agus scaip an scéala / na méimeanna le do chairde ar líne nó eile.

Learn Irish │ Foghlaim Gaeilge:
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Jewtube channels of note │ Cainéil Jewtube Chéimiúla:
pastebin.com/ZML2RdkC

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill │ Cuntais Twitter le leanúint:
pastebin.com/Szp8SNCv

Headlines | Ceannlínte:
NI may be considered part of EU customs post-Brexit
rte.ie/news/brexit/2018/0227/944002-eu-customs-border/

>Govt criticised over spending on Project 2040 promotion
rte.ie/news/politics/2018/0227/944026-project-2040/

>'hoping for the best but preparing for worst' as storm approaches
rte.ie/news/weather/2018/0227/943829-weather/

>Muslim leader backs repeal of the Eighth Amendment
independent.ie/irish-news/abortion-referendum/influential-muslim-leader-backs-campaign-for-the-repeal-of-the-eighth-amendment-36641031.html

>Parties unite to pile pressure on SF to take seats in Westminster
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/parties-unite-to-pile-pressure-on-sinn-fein-to-take-seats-in-westminster-36647727.html

>Brexit deal on the border is now at 'serious risk' – Dáil warned
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/brexit-deal-on-the-border-is-now-at-serious-risk-dil-warned-36632165.html

>Device found in Blanchardstown
thejournal.ie/blanchardstown-device-found-3870992-Feb2018/

>1916 relatives lose battle against the State in case over Moore Street
thejournal.ie/moores-street-court-judgement-3851216-Feb2018/

>Anti-fascist group says far-right here can be 'extremely violent and dangerous'
thejournal.ie/anti-fascist-ireland-3826074-Feb2018/

Other urls found in this thread:

burkeanjournal.com/the-national-party-an-essential-alternative/
independent.ie/irish-news/storm-emma/status-red-weather-warning-will-be-issued-in-coming-days-and-worst-is-yet-to-come-met-ireann-forecaster-36650125.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VG47lcH8DRA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=isG1EV0ur0Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lYcp1bUb4lU
youtu.be/R7E_4c_s9y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy 32 county republic

>Beast from the East
>just a bit chilly
fuggin gay

OUR PLAN

(((OUR))) (((PLAN)))

Anyone read this?

Will take a look now
In fairness it's supposed to get us tomorrow and Thursday
Of course it's our plan we all agreed on it don't you remember?

Supposed to hit bad Thursday
independent.ie/irish-news/storm-emma/status-red-weather-warning-will-be-issued-in-coming-days-and-worst-is-yet-to-come-met-ireann-forecaster-36650125.html

Agreed with tax money!

youtube.com/watch?v=VG47lcH8DRA

Jesus Christ, how long till we get rid of this faggot poo in the loo?

The South needs the North now more than ever. Soon..

Fuck off ceann Comhairle you don't own Éirepol you threadsplitting cunt

>you don't own what you created and maintained
fuck off commie

baka shut up with your gay capitalist shit

Fuck off

Piss off ya gay cunt

Sooner the better. Fianna fail is up in the polls today and closing in on FG and with this Ireland 2040 shit I'd be happy to see FF back in charge if it means the plans to import one million people by FG wont happen.

leave ceann alone ya bollix

I thought this was a proper general, now it's just burgers and namefags wanking each other off. Twats.

>I'd be happy to see FF back in charge if it means the plans to import one million people by FG wont happen.
Me too but the sad thing is they will but FF just won't make public plans about it

>you don't own Éirepol
Never claimed to
>threadsplitting cunt
Didn't realise there was another thread just posted at the usual time and here we are it seems

why is éire so bent?

you sound like a newfag, and not knowing that we get threads at half 8 proves you're a newfag

This thread is better made, there for it should be the one to go to. Also it is the arranged time. Old thread was good while it lasted but now we move here.

Leo

Bumping for a 32 county workers republic

>that image

Interesting article from the burkean journal, for the sake of clarification, I understand they’re inclined to our views so to speak, but are any of them members of NP, especially the fellow who wrote the article?

I’m curious as to whether this article is an outside take

>Anti-fascist group says far-right here can be 'extremely violent and dangerous

Bit of an exaggeration tbqh

During the heavy snows we should risk life and limb to spread propaganda under the cover of the snow, we will become all but invisible to the untrained eye when our supper reflective skin emitting a white glow much like the snow, the blinding whiteness will hide us and our identities

Mates, how do we stop Ireland 2040?

YOU CAN BE FORCED LABOUR IF YOU LIKE YOU FUCKING ROACH

Bumping for Bobby

By ensuring the country dies by 2039 as the globalists would prefer or you know vote NP

They're pushing hard on the immigration this week lads

Everyone I know got sent a notification for this

Should I go for the oppo research?

They need to seem valid, if he said they weren't a threat there would be no need for him and his pals to parade around in ski masks pretending they are fighting for the good and not just some useful idiot

^He’s right you know
By befriending terror, sheer moral terror and making an example of the politicians who drafted it

Sure why not, also take a book if it's free but don't give a cent. Either way though free wine you can't lose (well you could lose your sanity around those pricks)

We can meme the fuck out of it to the point where it is really popular and everyone gets redpilled on the really funny memes. We can support the NP in every way we can. We can fling shit at them over the internet n stuff... idk

I meant realistically. NP will never be in power

Love getting up close to the enemy

Not with that attitude

What's the point lads. Finally had sex for the first time Friday night. Thought it would change me or something. I still hate myself and everything about me. I'm as empty as before. Maybe bring Irish isn't for me. I just wanna do a Padraig Pearse on it and sacrifice myself. Fade me forever

You don't know that! Crazier things have happened over history.

Here’s a thought, would it be possible to use the structure that exsisted within NP to organize some type of protest or demonstration against Ireland 2040?
Raises attention to the issue, shows physical opposition to 2040 and as a bonus it COULD (you don’t have to) give notice to the party should they decide to associate themselves with it

Thoughts?

>has sex
>complains
You are probably in the minority on the board and you are bitching about it. Also sex will only really make you feel better if it actually means something so you may as well be jacking off for self esteem there boy

Sex is meaningless unless there’s actual love behind it
Or something gay like that, idk

This 100%
Jesus man don't look for help here, not to mention sex isn't going to fix Jack shit about depression. Het some help and make some changes in your life, the fact you thought sex would help shows your priorities are all fucked up to start with. Try accomplish a long term goal lad

If your going to kill yourself could you do a shoot up at UCD?

End both our sufferings, you know?

Sex is over rated. And when it is meaningless sex it is very over rated. Ehhh... I'd imagine. I am a virgin and I have no shame in that. It's not like I'm chasing women and failing. I would rather become a wizard and attain siddhis from chastity\celibacy.

this, all the hip kids bragging about sex only feel better because they think people suddenly think they are cool for it when honestly noone gives a fuck

I GOT MY SHITPOSTING FOLDER BACK LADS

Sinn Féin abu. Up the provos!

“You had sex? Oh that’s cool, you know what’s better? A wholesome relationship with a gorl that transcends carnal desire.”
m.youtube.com/watch?v=isG1EV0ur0Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lYcp1bUb4lU

It's not that great senpai. I was pretty locked but shouldn't that make it better. Wait till it's someone you like it was kinda confused but so temporary and now I'm back down that hole.
Jesus man that sucks cock I go to a pretty chill college with less than a thousand people. Why not set up a group of young nationals.
I don't mean to be a bitchy moan lads it's just yous seem a sound group and I can't really spout this shit to anyone else.

I thought I saw a (((suspect))) name in that photo I shared so I searched her Twitter. Why the Fuck are liberals and bi-sexual girls in particular always so fucking depressed???

I just read the 2040 thing, can one of you paddys with boots on the ground give me a run down. This infuriates me, it doesnt have a chance...does it

>I don't mean to be a bitchy moan lads it's just yous seem a sound group and I can't really spout this shit to anyone else.
Don’t trouble yourself, it’s all good

Hey lads here is a good article on the National Party

Rinne tú dearmad ar an síneadh fada

It's an election manifesto BS and no one here that I've met believes it.

It's gay boys. Better than wanking cause it's with it an actual woman. But knowing they're a slut does fuck all and makes me going back to feeling like I wanna off myself

Dublin is already pretty blacked from my perspective

Like the reason I got so woke was just walking around the city and being on the bus hearing nothing but Arabic, Hindu and African shouting

Don't worry about it lad better and more honest than half the shite posted here anyway

Are you sure it wasn't the Dub accent?

Read the confessions of St Augustine if you get a chance, very relateable guy surprisingly enough

Went through a rough patch after my mum died.
If you haven't already check out some of Jordan Peterson's lectures and insights
Very good at helping you "sort yourself out"
youtu.be/R7E_4c_s9y8

>To guy from last thread
Limerick city kid. I've known plenty of junkies and grew up with them.
They are weak minded scum who can not be redeemed
Go be a bleeding heart faggot sympathiser somewhere else

I can't stand the prick

Nope it was the dark skin and irreverence towards others in the area that gave me doubts

whats the craic boys

How come?

We get mental breakdowns here all the time so you are not upsetting the thread.

Peterson is a bitch tbqhwy

(Image: Penguin goes on a suicide march, Dublin, 2nd of March, 2018.)

GAS!!!!! FRESH GAS!!!!!!FROM SIBERIA!!!!! COLD? BUY MY GAS!!!!!!!

theses got to be some truth behind it though
i get that and its awaful, but they want to put like 1k shitskins in a town with 3k irish people, in a generation all these small towns are not going to be Irish, its disgusting.

He just spouts obvious shite and acts holier than thou every now and then
Forgot about Smarties poster
How much Ivan?!

Jesus sorry about your mam man maybe I'm just a lil bitch. Cheers will give it a watch.

They won't even be in govt to put it in place it's a complete load of shite

munstermensch ftw

That's happening in my home town alright

mar sin rinne mé

2 bottles of whiskey

That's not half bad actually

Lads, I'm fucking gay. I'm not proud, I'm not camp, I've just got a boyfriend. Would ye have any problems with a fella who keeps it to himself?

I will put you to death in the name of King Brian, sodomite.

whats your home town?
its called long term planning, they can earmark the funds for it and put a plan in place so even if their dead it will happen.

Really cold in EU?
Behind my window -19C

Reading it as I clicked into the thread.
Didn't really know much about Barrett or YD before this. Really makes him and NP seem much lighter and moderate than you'd think they were from the hysterical Anglo-Trot hyperventilators.
Bit less impressive (but far more viable) in my eyes if they're just an outgrowth of the single-issue silent majoritarianism of the pro-life movement.
All in all, best wishes to NP, may they shift the window rightwards, and make nationalism national again.

>Ultimately it is true that the National Party has certain controversial policies, but if anything that is a good thing. Irish politics is desperately in need of a fresh perspective and of people to kick-start a debate on the major issues being ignored by the establishment. The people behind the National Party are quite simply Irish Nationalists who worry about the future of our wonderful nation, it is a party of people who could not stay silent as our government and the supranational organisations that it is beholden to tear this country apart. They believe that with the support of the Irish people and enough effort that we can achieve everything our nation needs. It is their promise that any and every policy they enact would be based on the unchangeable nine principles and entirely for the good of the Irish Nation and no other.
Well said by that blog. What's its story by the way?

I've been looking for someone to fuck up the ass for a while now, not because I'm gay, but because I want to show my dominance over the common man by fucking one in the ass.
Being gay is sort of okay, just act like an average Joe when I fuck you so we can fulfil both our fantasies.

No. But you can stop being gay. Pray it away loads of stuff. But if you plan on staying gay that's fine. I just hate it when gays spout their shit in my face. I hate when hetro couples do it aswell if that makes ye feel better

Shut up about it it doesn't matter and it isn't political don't bother anyone about it and noone has to marry ye that's the end of it you are a self correcting non issue now fuck off unless you intend to stop posting about being gay

Lucky man

Know that homosexual behavior is sinful (ie sodomy). Your sins are between you and God, however I would advise you to
1. Repent
2. Remain chaste
3. Abstain from homosexual behaviors
Then all is fine and dandy

Never you fucking mind

But needless to say it's in the country and getting flooded with Syrians

I'm an editor of it, we're a Ireland's newest, biggest and... only conservative publication.

As long as you don't take a fancy to me. Not much chance of anyone taking a fancy to me so no. But if you advocate for gayness then yer balls should be chopped off.

Hello /fit/