Gal Gohan

Time for more adventures of dense Home Ec teacher and pure gyaru cooking antics. Dumping the newest chapter.

Carry on, OP.

This is probably one of the most exploitable bunch of panels in the entire series

> Fujiwara

worst girl

He can't keep getting away with it, right?

Lewd.

And that's the end! I'll try and finish up the remaining Gyaru Anthology chapters some time soon.

Thanks for the dump

Thanks.

Damn she is cute. I'm glad she didn't turn out to be a massive bitch.

>one of the most exploitable bunch of panels
if you insist.

This got lewd fast.

I think I like her more than the gal.

Nice thanks for dumping.

Author fucked up. He should have used the 4th gyaru we saw back in chapter one so that he could maintain the gyaru theme unless the vice president starts dressing like a gyaru

Did the other girls get taller in this panel or something?

Doing that to the first panel would probably make more sense.

good shit

Thanks

Apparently pic-related shows up next chapter. Any guesses as to who she is? My money's on it being Miku's older sister.

thanks dad

Best girl

So is she pregnant now?

>feeding a girl
is this rape?

>Hisashiburi...
Old friend is my guesss

Holy fuck she's cute

She's a delinquent. Yabe has to go fight her in order to save the world.

Why isn't there a hot female teacher?

Thanks

Is this some teacherxstudent or just bait?

Miku tries her best but cannot break through Yabe's denseness

Yabecchi is such a fucking flirt, holy shit.

It's entirely unintentional, too. He doesn't want this. He doesn't want all of his students to fall in love with him. It just happens.

>thought she'd be a bitch when she first showed up
>she's actually really cute
>best girl in a gyaru manga isn't even a gyaru

girl on the left reminds me of pic related

Anime next year by J.C. Staff

Thank god the other gyarus have boyfriends already. They might have gotten sucked into the harem maelstrom which is Yabecchi as well.

I want to fuck her in the butt

Which one?

the gal

No, which butt?

Wait what the fuck is up with that second panel. That's not how chopsticks look like, and the steak looks copypasted.

Eh, I'm not a fan of harems, so hopefully it stays at two girls. I'm glad the other two gyarus are already in a relationship. They'd be all over him in most manga. Honestly, I'll take the additional girl fawning over him if just to avoid the whole student council bitch character I thought we were getting. She's pretty levelheaded.

>Denseness
Hes not dense at all, he just isnt stupid enough to fall for that shit, he is as strong willed as the Ironman Tetsuya.

They probably want to go the NTR route, but Yabe will set them straight with Teacher guidance.

at least it's not NAZ

I presume that in Japan, a semi decent looking guy who can cook and has a stable government job and a good future does look like quite a catch.

For ladies who grow up, that is exactly the type to settle down with.

Thank you. And thank god the student council girl isn't as bad as people expected.
She'll break through one day. It might take a timeskip ending, but she'll win eventually.

I can't tell if she's looking out for him or not

Thanks user.

it's not as conveniently shaped.

that mole

Thank you user, big ups to you for finishing T-Rex na Kanojo.

Absolutely based

T-Rex Kanojo is over? Does the best friend get together with the Raptor atleast?

Watching a crime happen right in front of her eyes

Tricia? She starts to go dere for him but it's never really resolved one way or the other.

Hands off sluts, he belongs to Fujiwara now. I wonder how Miku would handle someone going for Yabecchi. With support?

Hell no. Yabecchi was the first person to give her support and give her the confidence to do something on her own.

Does this mean I will be poplar to the ladies if I know how to cook?

Guaranteed. You'll be the MC of your own harem manga.

But he'll be cursed to never realize it and will be completely dense to the opposite sex.

She'd want him to be happy.

>backwards foot

>there are already people who want to abandon this smile
You disgust me.

>He should have used the 4th gyaru we saw back in chapter one
I just reread chapter one and I have no idea what you're talking about.

Miku isn't pure.

>it's never really resolved one way or the other.
Well that's a shame. Thanks.
I think he's talking about the 4th gyaru from chapter two. The short haired one here.

I never understand how editors don't pick up on it. Maybe it's because I have a foot fetish that I notice it more often...

Oh, that's easy to msis! She is kinda cute though.

But does she actually live him?

>live
*love

I don't have that fetish and I noticed it.

Thanks

Has your opinion about Fujiwara changed? Who is best girl now?

Fujiwara is cute but Miku is the best. Yabe is unintentionally an asshole.

>Yabe is unintentionally an asshole.
How so?

He's flirting with Fujiwara

He doesn't know it and I doubt Miku will take it to heart. He is the densest metal known to man.

Miku is the best. Fujiwara is a good girl but I don't expect romance with her would be much fun, espically since both of them follow the school's rules.

>He doesn't know it
That's why I said unintentionally
>I doubt Miku will take it to heart.
That is until she sees Fujiwara trying to get closer to Yabe

Slander, Miku isn't a jealous girl. Miku knows to be patient with him since he has autism.

>Fujiwara graduates
>they fuck like wild apes
>video tape it and send it to Miku.
Bueno

Literally last page she is jealous of her friends flirting with him.