El Abominacion ready to die for Israel

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1f2542Spfu4
youtube.com/watch?v=x_z6auqVO9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why bother putting on a suit at this point?

I'd walk around wearing halloween masks or dressed as a furry.

Somebody needs to apologize.

Leave the poor guy alone. Christ

I'm all for criticizing the military, but why mock this guy? He paid for whatever mistakes he made, and then some. And then a lot, actually. Give the poor man a break, he died shortly thereafter anyway.

LOL

This. What the fuck is wrong with you, OP?

>why bother putting on a suit at this point?

Because you love the synagogues amerimutt

LE

Didnt his wife leave him?

i have never seen a synagog in my fucking life you greasy piece of shit.

56%

hello r*ddit

>He paid for whatever mistakes he made

EL MONSTRUO

I like guys who didn't get blown up.

>This is what Americans will look like by 2020, and it's beautiful

FACE

There's people all over this site trying to recruit for the military. This face+the israel angle is absolutely necessary to save these kids from going and doing something they'll regret because they were too busy smoking and playing video games to research what exactly it is they'd be fighting for.

HEY THERE SMOOTHSKIN

Can science stop making burns victims look like butterball from hellraiser?

Seriously, we have stem cells and all kinds of shit now, they could at least attempt to make the person look less scary.

You know, if I got my face melted off, I'd just go full Bane or Cobra Commander or whatever. Wearing a full face mask/helmet in public would just add to the mystique.

That guy ended up killing himself, I think. I read a story about it somewhere.

He's already dead.

i hope you could one day experience his pain

>tfw your wide prefers black guys, but you're white so you have to try to keep up somehow.

>i have never seen a synagog in my fucking life you greasy piece of shit.

You will see, when you return in pieces from the middle east amerigoy.

LE

White white like a cracker do.

Muh army

Literally though, he died.

>t. Sejuk turco-mongol rape baby
Come talk to me when Greeks ever win any sort of war

Killed himself after his wife left him.

You sound really mad and not in the ironic sense. Take a chill pill, have a beer, and eat some bastardized Turkish cuisine or something. Gyros sound nice.

Mossad took him out with a heroin overdose, just because they could.
They got off on it.

>>tfw your wide prefers black guys, but you're white so you have to try to keep up somehow.

EL GOBLINO MUAHAHAHAHA

I came here to make that joke.

Not from reddit, you subhuman mutt. Just human.

Back. To. R3ddit. You. Go.

The absolute state of reconstructive surgery

That man put life/limb at risk for a more altruistic reason than your disingenuous thread. Cut him a bit of slack.

vocaroo.com/i/s1f2542Spfu4

I know right, grow a new head in a lab for crying out loud.

And only take it off when you have to say
>I am your father

thermopylae was pretty hot from what I've heard.

I don't even understand this meme anymore. Like, is it only to shit on Burgers now? Why? Europe is going to be nonwhite majority too.

I don't understand this thread either. OP is faget.

and the lesson is, don't join the military kids.

nothing heroic about getting burned to fuck by an IED.

losing your face to explosion fire for ZOG, no less.

and what is the reason?

>I don't understand this thread either. OP is faget.

It reminds me of those Turk threads about how all wh*ites need to die, lel. OP has the same rabid, butthurt posting style. Just substitute whites for Americans.

This made me kek harder than it should have.

Fucking iliterate burgers they are the meat bags of the jew.

Long live Greece!!!

U american mutts are the trash of the world.

Suicide is a sin.

POST YOUR RARE AMERIMUTTS NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

THEY ARE COMING TO SHUT US DOWN!!!

Based Mexico.

LEL.

And his wife left him lmao.

Cucked by the state and the wife!

This picture says it all.

"Women don't care about looks! It's all in your head! Just be more confident!"

youtube.com/watch?v=x_z6auqVO9A

well can you blame her desu

There was a massive fire in my town some 20 years ago. Many people in my town were horrifically burned and look like this guy. One married a really good looking woman and it was not for the money because he is poor as shit.

That woman should have her limbs broken though, she's a complete piece of human garbage.

Can stem cells repair facial features?

Until we learn how to master regeneration techniques or cosmetic surgery, I think euthanasia should be offered to people like this. They should be given the choice of signing a document before they enter service saying that if they get severely disfigured, they'll be euthanised. Kind of like "do not resuscitate". A society which valued aesthetics and the visual aspects of our lives (and the impact they have on us psychologically) would probably implement a policy like this.

Uncle Sup Forums tells the necessary truth as ever

lmao @ the thousand yard stare.

Average brit in 2030

kek. poor bastard. Israel used him like a jizz mop.

Not like the women can remarry anyway

God damn, medicine has evolved to the point of saving lives but not yet rebuilding complete body parts. at any other time in history you would only see that in a casket

They need to do something better than that, take some stem cells are start growing new cell tissue, have it fuse to the raw nerves and tissue under the melted shit in some kind of tank.

They are the science people, they've managed to keep George Soros alive and his eye bags propped up with tent poles you can't even see. What I suggest should be a walk in the park.

BUT DONT YOU LOVE FREEEEEDOM DO YOU HATE AMERICA?!?

Go put a toothpick under your toenail and kick a wall you massive fucking faggot.

No, they're fighting for israel.
enlistees are fucking retards of the highest order.

Isn't this guy dead?

your jew on a stick, Christ doesn't give a shit about him.
His only purpose now is to serve as an example/warning to others who consider being fodder for the military industrial complex and get sent to fight for israel.

yea. poor basterd an heroed on a frozen lake.

:(

He wanted to kill people and got hurt while doing so. I'll keep my sympathy, thanks.

Can't blame him. It's unethical to keep a person alive if they're going to look like that.