Nearly 2 full seasons into the show

>nearly 2 full seasons into the show
>still debates on best girl

Why isn't it common knowledge yet?

Because the series is full of em

The series is full of great characters but there is only one best girl.

The girl you like is best girl

Truly the best girl

Oh mah gawd her hand

Baka! Jirou is best girl

Every BnHA girl is best girl, that is common knowledge

She fell into a bucket of Kyoani

>You will never see official lewds of the girls
It's basically criminal

Ochako is best girl by far

>Ochako is best girl by fat
Fixed that little typo for you.

Shapely =/= fat

If you're ever unsure if a character is fat, look at yourself then compare, fat shit

Don't take the bait man

I agree that Shapely isn't fat bt Ochako is.
Don't get so worked up about her pudgy figure.

I CAN'T HELP IT

Like or hate his art, Horikoshi can draw some pretty intense snarls

>Croaks
>Only male frogs croak
I'm not falling for it.

This is your "Best Girl"
Best girls don't regurgitate their stomach, user.

Best girls don't job

Imagine how she could anal lick you.

So Momo, Jirou, Mina, Ochako, Invisotits are all jobbers?

Her voice is disgusting

There is no debate. She is probably has the best character design of the entire manga. Not only that, but she is lovable, and actually a concomitant character.

Can all girls be best girl?

no

how would this feel, lads?

Euphoric

Froppy is probably too good for the series and would do better in her own SOL manga.

"[useless shit] kero."

There is no definitive best girl in BNHA, because they are literally all best girl.

>ugliest deformed freak in town
>"you are just like villains if you don't listen to sensei and plan to save baku" cunt, will never be a good hero
>need to post out of character and out of model fanarts to support her because she is canonically disgusting and conincally not-nice
every girl is best girl but that abortion
i only feel pity for frogfags

She'd be a good housewife but that's about it. Who cares about her dumb opinions on ethics.

Tsuyu [Fanart] and Tsuyu should be labled as two different characters.

Tsuyu is a hunchback midget, who's a creep and a bully that insults her friends for acting like heroes.

>good housewife
She would hit you at some point with morals and ethic shit, just to torment you and make you feel guilty over something

Shame she doesn't have any personality alike to another 80% of the cast.

She dramatically took back what she said regarding that so I'd doubt she'd go down that patch ever again in the story let alone as a character.

She just can't compete with her semendemon class classmates. Even invisitits is way nicer and we know that she is well stacked.

She has a hunchback. I like her as a character but no way is she best girl

She a lawfag and moralfag through and through

Better in fanart and her voice isn't attractive.

Seeing how she's into bara and not numales, yes.

AHEM

We all have fucking tongues, user.

Which one has the smelliest butt?

yeah, i know. why isn't it common knowledge yet?

Is there any point where Momo and Todoroki actually have any chemistry, or do people just ship them because they've stood next to each other a handful of times like Bakugo and Ochako?

Isn't she a confirmed coward?

STOP

This. The best girl concentration on BnHA is amazing. Most of them are great.

DON'T STOP
Not really, she did jump in right away to save Midoriya and Grapes when the camp was attacked.
But she lacks initiative and doesn't really think outside of the box yet. Also, her shlickiness for Aizawa get in the way.

>full of great characters

More like boring. Tsuyu is still the best girl though. Next to Ochaco.

This meme again?

I notice how the recent Tsuyu hate is coming from angry faggots whose waifu isn't getting the spotlight like she is getting. Feels good having good taste.

Stay angry haters.

Great taste my negro

I love Tsuyu but it's not like she's given much either.
Heck, Toga is probably the one with the more exposition at this point.

Mmf Qipaos make my dick go KAPOW

Froppy is so damn cute

Do you even read the manga? She literally had a short chapter that explained some of her home life before going to UA. We know shit about Toga, other than she is a decent villain.

On the topic of Tsuyu. As she is my favorite character in the show, but does she need her own thread? Couldn't she be discussed in a thread with the other heroes? Like in a BnHA thread? It would certainly delude the regular circle jerking shitposting.

There is no such thing as "too much Tsuyu"

has toga even been properly introduced jet?

Nope, and probably wont be for a long time. Twice had his own chapter, so he was fleshed out a bit. So now I enjoy him a bit more. Toga is still a generic yandere.

the anime seems shit, eh?
good thing I stick to the manga. no toga, no me.

dumb frog poster

She's a cowardly bitch. Why did she even become a hero if she has no backbone. She's better suited as a slut pleasing old men and leave the heroics to people who actually care.

Frog isn't a hero. She's can't be best girl if she's not a hero. Frog would let a child die if the rules said she can't rescue the child.

How did you manage to let a fictional character tale such a toll on your sanity? Were you raped by frogs or something?

>calls Bakugou a child when Tsuyu herself is a child
Come on shitposter-kun, (you) have to at least try.

Best girl coming through.

I want to raise eri with ochako as my daughterfu!

Second best really. Good tastes thou.

>oom ooc tsuyu because real tsuyu is shit
Kek what a shit frog

Wrong.

You're all fags, we all know who the true best girl is.

Himiko is going to change for Midoriya so it's obvious she's going to be best girl really.

>best girl
>posts the worst piece of trash
Kek what a faggot kill yourself

And the mini chapter is like 6-8 month old.
No other girl got any kind of exposition during the past year. Yet Toga had the Camie moment and this arc.
Not a Togafag, really, i kinda like her but not that much. But it's true, we haven't had a relevant female protagonist in ages.

She's generic in that point but the caring moment she had with Twice was pretty nice.
Please open your eyes when reading. You'll see that your experience will improve drastically.

Nope

user~ you want to put WHAT between my chest?~

Best mom in series

>tfw you will never get splashed in the face by Tsuyu
Fuck you Baku

Frog has swamp ass.

my face

Why does Tsuyu have such a lewd body?

No idea. Cold be the skinsuit, the implication of wetness.

Justice.

There is no best girl.

Is tooru giving Tsuyu's prolapsed womb a blowjob?

I'm a little sad she doesn't have frog feet

I'm not really. At least faggots don't have an excuse to call it furfaggotry to waifu her. They are still cute.

I don't mean that. Her body is stocky but proportionate even though she is really small. And she has great boobs and butt. 10/10 body