/rsg/ Red Storm General -- 2018 Midterms

the purpose of this general is....

1. To compile a folder of memes, infographics, and images pertaining to the midterms for the purpose of disseminating them throughout the Internet.

2. To create a comprehensive, state by state, district by district, reference guide for each race in 2018.

3. To come up with ideas for effective political action that anyone can do over the Internet (we'll let the GOP and other groups handle the boots on the ground work), and execute those ideas with ruthless efficiency.

4. To lay the foundations for an online network of right wing political organization that will later supersede what the left has.

Other urls found in this thread:

eac.gov/voters/register-and-vote-in-your-state/
house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative
thegreenpapers.com/G18/events.phtml?format=chronological&type=e
obstructionistlosers.com/
gop.com/
ballotpedia.org/United_States_Congress_elections,_2018
270towin.com/2018-senate-election/
270towin.com/2018-house-election/
270towin.com/2018-governor-election/
youtube.com/watch?v=Wzr12gBrXA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SIMPLE THINGS TO DO TO HELP CREATE THE RED STORM

[1] >REGISTER TO VOTE ASAP

[2]>Find out who your congressman is

[3]>Find out the date of the primaries for your state

(get these 3 BASIC steps done asap)
------------

other things to do once those are done

[ ] sign up for the Democrats’ mailing list on obstructionistlosers.com/ to keep an eye out for what they want to do in your area

[ ] sign up for the Republican’s mailing list on gop.com/ to keep an eye out for what they want to do in your area
[ ]think of all the family members and friends you know who are willing to vote against the Democrats, and get them to register to vote if they haven’t yet, and CONSTANTLY REMIND THEM THAT NOVEMBER 6 IS THE BIG DAY. Do whatever it takes. If you have a younger Gen Z sister who hates the Democrats and recently turned 18, get her to stop taking selfies and take some time to register. Prepare a family / friend party for November 6 or close to it. Anything along those lines. If you’re a hot chick (or a girl who isn’t a landwhale, really) get your beta orbiters to vote.

[ ] if you know people willing to vote Democrat, think of all the ways to redpill or demotivate them; obviously this will vary on a case-by-case basis

[ ] share what you know about how each candidate is perceived in your area (e.g. I live in Indiana and Joe Donnelly isn't even popular among progressives; I live in NYC and many people here won't even bother going out to vote for Gillibrand)

[ ] share your ideas on how to improve this general

>convenient general source for everything important about the 2018 midterms

>REGISTER TO VOTE ASAP

>Find out who your congressman is

>SENATE INTERACTIVE MAP FOR 2018
270towin.com/2018-senate-election/

>HOUSE INTERACTIVE MAP FOR 2018
270towin.com/2018-house-election/

>GUBERNATORIAL INTERACTIVE MAP FOR 2018
270towin.com/2018-governor-election/

>Dates (FOR PRIMARIES, RUNOFFS, ETC)

The purpose of this thread is to provide Sup Forums a convenient guide to the 2018 midterms, and a platform to take action to achieve specific objectives that will prevent any semblance of a “Blue Wave.”

SPECIAL DATE

MARCH 13

PA-18 Special Congressional Election, Rick Saccone (R) vs Conor Lamb (D)

IF YOU LIVE IN THIS DISTRICT, IT IS VITAL THAT YOU GO OUT TO VOTE AND GET ALL RIGHT LEANING FRIENDS OUT TO VOTE AS WELL

Victory or Death!

Meme the gun-vote to the booths in November.

I just registered to vote, goys

This sums up the direction I see the 2018 midterm elections going.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wzr12gBrXA8

Good job, which state

Virginia

be sure to help kick Tim Kaine out

I'm voting Corey Stewart in the primaries I think

Good. If he gets turnout in rural areas high enough, I think he can pull it off. Gillespie was a faggot NeverTrumper

Red Storm bump from Germany

danke schoen

btw goys, join the D I S C O R D

gg/NeTwW9k

What’s my chance of seeing change in Massachusetts? I Fucking hate Warren and Markey

I can't exactly calculate the chances, but all you need to know is that it isn't 0%. There's no such thing as an election that's impossible to win.

Hopefully Ayyadurai beats Pocahontas

As things ramp up, remember to ignore FUD

The best map for targeting. Knowing where our new voters are.

Don't forget about NH-01

And Reps will probably lose 2 seats in PA.
About the congressional election in March: it is now a pretty useless race for Democrats since the 18th district (and the winner of the race) will defend the new PA-14 district which is much more Republican; they will want to win it regardless because of the potential morale boost so please go out and shove it up their asses

exactly. While I don't think these past special elections have been an indication that the country itself is going blue (it's a turnout thing)., I think the GOP should get off their asses and still try winning these races to further demoralize the left. I suppose that reason by itself isn't motivating enough for them though

That is Massachusetts exurbs. similar to my circled Northeast area. I do not know what drives these demographics.
In the upper midwest a status quo or perhaps a mental illness check is a good policy for guns. These people like guns.
Counties being lost are hispanic counties. Voter ID laws are the best bet atm.

midterms favor republicans always. They are better at turning out in a no-presidential year.
I am looking for more info on PA since you seem to know something about those voters.

I live in Di-3 Michigan with Justin Amash as my rep. One of the better reps, basically a libertarian.

>when eastern euros know more about your elections than the average american citizen

truly blessed being the center of the world