Why do you think it's always "School" shootings?

Why do you think it's always "School" shootings?

Because it's easier? Sadder? A way to sacrifice children? A safe way to get rid of bodies of children that have been abused since their earlier ages?

People with a full spectrum of emotion who don't believe every contrarian conspiracy like yourself care about kids and want to protect them.

Kids don't know the world outside of there immediate life

Because young male losers crave to hit back at what they imagine is the source (INSTEAD OF A MIRROR OF) their loserdom.

Gas the aspies. Gas the autists. Use eugenics and abortion to reduce their numbers. They hate themselves as they should, but they lack the sense to suicide. We should encourage suicide to cleanse the world of these niggers who threaten the Second Amendment.

Children must be sacrificed to Moloch. This spirit isn't going to cook itself, son.

Men don't really buy the "gib guns now" narrative, unless there's a shrieking, nagging banshee behind them telling them that it's only right and the easiest way to control women is to have them "think of the chillums". The only thing that could ever top that is if someone would enter an animal shelter with a scary, black assault rifle and shoot up a bunch of kittens.

las vegas wasn't a "school" shooting

GUN FREE ZONES

We need to bully kids from a young age to stop bullying.
To make them all equal.

Subtle shill

>Because it's easier? Sadder? A way to sacrifice children?
Yes. Resentful nihilism as a result of social neglect and being weird in an atomized society. Mainstream psychology is even starting to agree with this.

And the shit the media does just fuels it, It created it even. These faggots, they all keep track of each other.

In the most unironic way possible, it would help. Of course there are limits, when honest bullying turns into abusive hazing and shit of that nature, and it's a hard line to discern for (some) young and developing minds. But a lot of what the boys did in that sketch was base a lot of the rhetoric they've seen here and form it into something that was genuine and sincere. That line the principle stated of how it helps to root out stupid or antisocial tendencies is true. I remember when I was a freshmen, I played sports with the older guys and they would always give me shit about how I was different in certain ways. I also got my ass handed to me several times and even got beat up once. But every time I got hit, I was either being neglectful of my responsibilities (not showing up to practice, having poor priorities in life, focusing too much on girls, having poor grades, showing up to practice hungover). And all the shit talking, it was just banter. Once I got out in the world, working at a factory and construction, I learned that working class men just speak really profane to each other almost constantly when they're by themselves. Getting picked on initially in high school was just a way of them helping me get thicker skin (not that at least some of them didn't enjoy doing it). It even helped me handle the shit tests that burger girls constantly try on you if you're not an 8+/10.

Bullying kids gives them a way to see their faults, and it gives them a means to take personal responsibility for themselves and to learn about the things they can change vs. the things they can't. So yeah, early and often.

when a kid is under 18, school is all he knows. its everything really. It's hard for kids to understand that there is MUCH MUCH more to life than school. these shooter kids have extreme levels of hate/anger directed at their life which is mainly school. they just attack what they hate most.

My question is, with all the crime in the black community, mass shootings here, gang shootings there, how come they never actually shoot up schools?

do they just go out in front of the school and then do it there? also, blacks don't tend to be bullied because they're rarely loners, they are too tribalistic when it comes to gangs for any of them to be loners. although I personally knew a black kid who was a bit of a loner

kinda wish my school got shot up... with me inside and got killed

For blacks to have school shootings, they'd first have to go to school.

It’s an empathy thing people are more likely to get riled up and whatnot if Kids are killed instead of say Adults.

Because in most cases the shooters are social outcasts that shot up the school they attended to get back at the people that spurned them. Only exception I can think of is Sandy Hook.

that's one explanation. but i'm serious, why never at the school?

they only stay on the streets and terrorize the hood

Detroit has a absenteeism rate of 60%, Atlanta is a little better at 44%. I'm just saying it's a matter of efficiency. If there aren't targets there, what's the point?

true
I guess it isn't a matter of ethics as much as it is a matter of practicality

Blacks have an identity and a culture. Many of these deranged faggots who shoot up schools have neither. Also, most blacks aren't on SSRI/anti-anxiety/anti-depressants.

Retirement homes are equally vulnerable, but nobody's shot your grandma.

How come blacks have a culture and we don't? I guess schools don't allow white culture and antagonise it; slavery, colonialism etc. while they dont do that with blacks.

also, aren't white people too individualistic therefore it's harder to find a group to be a part of

kinda wish my school got shot up... with me holding the gun

everything you said but mostly because they're easy targets. These sort of things have also happened in airports and other places like that.

retirement homes are not full of angsty teenagers

An Australian who isn't fun-posting?

Kill everyone with an IQ under 105.
Every year.

When I was a kid I would often fantasize about my school being shot up and I saving a cute girl or fighting the shooter. It always gave me a boner.