I always thought Alex Jones was a bit of a scumbag but he has reached an all time low by attacking a child who survived...

I always thought Alex Jones was a bit of a scumbag but he has reached an all time low by attacking a child who survived a mass shooting at his school. Can we boycott Alex Jones and the infowars brand? This asshole deserves to be run out of town.

Other urls found in this thread:

videos.files.wordpress
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

David Hogg is the scumbag. Alex Jones is a hero

>Leaf

did david ever want to debate him? i thought he only wanted to make fun of him

Would you consider yourself a scumbag for pushing down a child who stomped repeatedly on your feet?

Hogg isn't a survivor. He wasn't even in the same building as the shooters

we must boycott the supreme brand

Jones is great, fuck you.

Hogg isn't a kid he is at least 21 year's of age or older he looks way to old to have been at that school

Idk who David is but Alex Jones did nothing wrong.

Fuck you. That "child" has called anyone who supports the second amendment a murderer. He deserves a good ass whipping... and not in debate form.

Just cause you're a leaf doesn't mean you have to post retarded b8

What's a shame is that hogg didn't get two in the some the day of the shooting

>a child who survived a mass shooting

How far away do you have to be to actually be considered a "survivor"?

How many kids were in that school? Around 3,158 are currently enrolled. (Well, 17 less now).

17 died.

That literally meas over 3,100 kids are technically "survivors". How much victim hood points do they all get and how exactly are they distributed?

If Alex Jones matches the narrative you believe then you should re-evaluate what you believe. He's thoroughly controlled.

You're on the wrong side Leaf.
BEGONE

So Hogg is a "child" when he attacks Alex Jones, but we're supposed to listen to his opinions on gun control as if he was an adult?
Liberal logic, folks

>A FUCKING LEAF

>#HoggWash

Holy fuck, please let this be the next great meme. Stupid kikes picking this kid as their poster child was a dumb idea. His name alone makes it easy to ridicule him, let alone his retarded liberal arguments.

You're trying to use login in doublethink pal, don't you scared of loopholes?

The "kid" asked the debate. Then he bitched out. I fail to see how this makes Alex Jones a scumbag. Sure I don't like his pro-Israel/Jew stance, but don't ask for a debate and then puss out of it with your tail between your legs.
Also, you referred to him as a "child" when David Hogg, is in fact, a legal adult. Your pathos isn't grounded in reality.

i survived it too user. 100% of Sup Forums is a shooting survivor

>mass shooting survivor
>no bullet wounds
By that logic Nick Cruz is a fucking school shooting survivor as well.

100% of Sup Forums survived 18 school shootings in the last 2 months.

>child

What "child", you faggot?

Hogg is the one who said he wanted to go on ffs

I am a recent survivor of a mass acid attack and I wholeheartedly agree. I deserve much attention and more media time, and anyone who disagrees with my political views should equally be run out of town.

>Leaf

>child wants to play grown up and debate with adults
If he is going to dish it out he needs to take it as well. No one is forcing (((David Hogg))) to get on stage and bitch.

Fucking shame on you and your ilk. You will never know the fear of surviving a traumatic event. Crawl back under your bridge.

Admit you agree with pic related, Sup Forums

You don't know shit about how traumatic my bridge is you piece of shit.

neck yourself leaf nigger

why do leafs do this?

>every fucking thread

>its for the keedz
>has his keedz taken away

You made your bed now lay in it.

Same reason why they vote for this (((man))).

I kekd' that was pretty good

FPBP

Because they live in a boring country, and it's easy to push the "I'm an annoying fucking leaf" meme.

>Can we boycott Alex Jones and the infowars brand?
this is not your personal army Muhammad Al-Jizzed

Talk shit, get hit. This applies from the moment you can speak, although hitting a toddler is generally looked down upon cos they talk shit without realising. But at school it definitely begins applying and that little privileged brat knows full well what is coming out of his mouth (even if the words were often put there by gun grabbers).

I'm a shark attack survivors. I mean I wasn't bitten or anything but I saw somebody get attacked in the same general area.
>#MeToo

They're using kids as shields.

How nice would liberals be if a 10 year old came out against Planned Parenthood?

Sound logic there user. Leaf can not comprehend.

Hogg was practically gleeful when he appeared on Ellen Degeneres. It's almost like 17 people weren't just murdered.

I'm pretty sure some CNN intern's poorly thought out plan was to have Hogg antagonize Alex, and goad Alex into sperging out on the kid to get Alex banned from Twitter for harassment. Can't believe they thought that would work. They really think Alex is an idiot. All they did was wind up having this kid make an arrogant, disrespectful ass out of himself.

>Kid literally says he'll go on his show to clear up his side
>Several tweets making fun of Alex Jones and body shaming him
>Alex replies back with cordial request to come on, which is uncharacteristic of him
>Hoggfather bitches out with some canned liberal response
Sorry, as fucked up as the shooting was and how fucked up Alex Jones is, I have to side with him on this. This kid was being a straight up bitch, you don't get to use "muh victim kid" status when you literally started the fucking argument.

>"Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
YOU DON'T NEED literal military automatic assault machine guns capable of firing 1000 rounds per second!

>"Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
These kids deserve to be heard it's their democracy too. They should be able to change hundreds of years of constitutional law because their school got shot up!
(But their ideas are ridiculous)
You can't ridicule their ideas! They're just kids! Bully! *Twitterban*

>"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."
But They're Just Kids! You can't ridicule them! It's a forcefield because people with blue checkmarks said so!!

>"A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
Gone Hoggwild!

That punk ass bitch, Hogg, is fair game. He's entered the realm of Internet Blood Sport. Let the games begin!

ZOGG WASNT EVEN IN THE SAME BUILDING AS THE SHOOTER HE IS NOT A FUCKING SURVIVOR OF ANYTHING

>child
>survived mass shooting

David Hogg is not a child. He is in his 20's. He is a paid Soros actor. He never went to the school where the shootong supposedly happened.

lel

>#hoggwash

Victory

>These kids deserve to be heard it's their democracy too.
If they cannot vote then it is not their democracy.
How can anyone think otherwise?

Alex Jones would have started off by cheerfully revealing Hogg's real age and activities at that school during the shooting.

>leaf

Una puta hoja

I bet the leaf doesn't even get it, their education system isn't permitted to even go near anything that could sow thoughts of sympathy for white men.

Fuck leaves and fuck Boss Zogg.

>hogg
>survivor
The 23 year old CNN fuck toy wasn't even on the grounds when the shooting occurred.

David Hogg can vote; he's 21.

Hogg baited and invited Jones to a debate on air, Then Hogg backed out.
Exactly the same as he did with Trump, Baited Trump. Then Trump invited him to the white house to speak to him, 5 day stay in a 5 start hotel of his choice. Hogg backed out and then said Trump needs to come to Florida, Trump did go to Florida and Hogg also avoided Trump.

Hogg is a little bitch baby mouthpiece who can't do shit and won't back his words.

Hogg shit is what comes out of his mouth, he will make a perfect CNN anchor, lies baits and tells only half truths, reads off a teleprompter and lies about it.

You ate a fucking Idiot OP hide your fucking flag before posting here!

Hogg shit everything he says pure hogg shit.

>He never went to the school where the shootong supposedly happened.
I haven't been following this. Has there even been any proof put forward in the US media that he attended the school?
>confirmation from other students or teachers
>records
>yearbook photos
stuff like that

This. Will have an even bigger effect if you get some mixed race creatura, pic related.

I watched Shcindler's List and I grew a barcode in my arm.

FBPB

>These shills must be new

>child
his real age is 21

When you enter the arena of public debate you have given up your right for sympathy and your ideas are open to be attacked. Hogg being a student* who happened to survive* a shooting doesn't make his assertion or his opinion immune from criticism.

If Piglet can't play with the big boys then he needs to fuck off.

We need a wall on both sides.

>>#HoggWash

By that token, we're all Holocaust survivors too. #neveragain

#NotAllHoggs

Far-left extremists: "HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE A LITERAL CHILD, THE SURVIVORS ARE PRACTICALLY NEWBORN BABIES!"

Also far-left extremists: "lol we should let said babies dictate national policy and lower the voting age"

You're tears are salty...they will blend nicely with the smegma on your girlfriends manpenis...

kek

Hogglestein never shed a fucking tear, that comic is bullshit.

MUH FEEEELLLLZZZZ
*reported to mods*

yfw his "keeds" are already adult

>implying he's not shedding tears of impotent rage after getting rekt by Alex Jewnes right now

Shut the fuck up.

>as anderson poopers cock massages his prostate

what do you think cnn will do when a shooter targets unarrogant kids user?

>when you cry for your dead career launched by the dead friends you never cried for

>bohemian grove man gets butt rekt by a fucking kiddo

#hoggwash

you guys really do live in a different timeline dont you... is it still berenstein over there?

Someone put a video out of them with a MSD yearbook and he's in it.

videos.files.wordpress .com/rGUIDwxF/joey-wong-tweet-of-douglas-high-yearbook_dvd.mp4

>all time low by attacking a child who survived a mass shooting at his school.

>The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

FPBP

Eat a non-lethal bullet

I'd ask for proof but you don't have any

I haven't watched info wars for years. I think I might need to start back up because of retarded leaf thread.

B A S E D
A L E X

FUCK DAVID "BULLY TILL THEY SHOOT ME" HOGG

Ironic since the film was very left of center at the time of its making