Sessions Bans Bump Stocks Without Congress

Fake News Media is winning and good for nothing Jeff Sessions is going to do gun control on bump stocks without Congress. Trump said similar yesterday about "writing out bump stocks without Congress". This is an outrage and sets the precedent that when the next shooting happens they'll ban parts that we actually want. Tell me otherwise. I already called earlier to the White House comment line to complain on behalf of 2A voters

Nothing is gonna happen because tomorrow there is a press conference about 9/11.

so you're saying there's going to be another shooting?

>Predicts
>Suggests

how else is he going to win the war on marijuana?

Nah. Jews planned a shooting for Slidell Louisiana but I think Anons caused enough of a ruckus to pevent that.

interesting.. got a link?

More worried about bump stocks than prosecuting or even investigating any democrat at all. fuck this swamp cunt

You can't possibly be that retarded to think Craigslist crisis actor ads are legitimate.

You got BTFO kike.

what's the point of allowing bump stocks if full auto weapons are banned?

>We did it Reddit!

Stay in Brazil where all the niggers have guns

>i need my """"hunting"""" rifle to shoot like a semi-automatic military machine gun
>granny Mae needs her """"self-defence"""" weapon to mow down rows of niggers in seconds
>guns keep me safe from """"the tyrannies"""" that have me voluntarily enthralled in an economic caste society where a retarded gun is my most precious asset

I'll LOL if they forget to ban Gatling funs and crank type mods.

Christ, how many Coonasses are on this fucking board?

Considering that stupid drawing has the guns fucking stapled to the walls, it's point is laughably absurd.

As for you..
Go fuck yourself,shill.

I wasn't aware books were more expensive or less available than guns.

Get your nigger rapist mobs under control. Oh wait they stole your guns. Good luck

as they do in america. that doens't answer my question though

Lol, there are retards who actually believe this.

Because founding fathers intended that we have the same weapons as the government so that one day we could have a violent revolution when it became a tyranny like the British were. That is the purpose of the second amendment and they wrote about how the "tree of liberty needs to be watered very generation with the blood of tyrants"

No, this actually us easier to challenge legally because there is no legislation bringing thr change, just a change in regulation. This is why Feinstein asked Trump to sponsor legislation, not kust change regulation. Bump stocks first got approval Under Obamas DOJ. If they thought they could ban them under existing legislation they would have. Bump stock ban will overturned later in court after current emotional furor dies down.

Give up that thar illegal stock, boy, an' ain't no one gonna get hurt less' we find sum'that DEVILS' LETTUCE on your propertay.

>meme flag
>"I voted for Trump but not again"
I'd suggest a proxy or something so you could at least fake living here

The same Supreme Court that just refused to hear DACA case and rejected Trump? Good luck

Sessions is going to go after our 2nd Amendment rights before investigating PizzaGate? Fuck all these Kikes. I'll mow down traitors in the streets.

>Yes, Trump is violating the Second Amendment and taking away your natural rights for political gain, but he did it without legislation so it's okay

Braindead retard.

If bump stocks are banned, they will have to change the definition of what constitutes an automatic weapon.
In short, it will end up banning all semi-automatic weapons since you can pull your finger very quickly.
Who needs enemies when you have (((friends))) like these?

Looks like that day has arrived.

sweet baby jesus

There is a whole body of law, known as Administrative law that covers what are permissable regulations by agencies and what arent. The most important determinant factor in that is what us spelled out by the authoriximg legislation, not constitutional concerns. Why do you think bump stocks were given the all clear under Obama? Everyone who worked there would want to ban them if they thought they could legally get away with it.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure."
Thomas Jefferson

Yes, that is why the regulation will ultimately be overturned in court. It isn't authorized by legislation which spells out how it distinguishes between automatic and semi automatics.

Jeff Sessions is the biggest disappointment. They've been investigating Trump and not Hillary Clinton for over a year now

GET READY FOR WAR

Holy shit! That's so fucking dangerous, what the fuck!? I've never seen a video of a gun with a bump stock, only read about them. I can't believe we have relatively easy access to this shit. What the hell is the problem with Congress and why are many conservatives sucking the NRA dick? I'm honestly convinced that they couldn't give two shits about 2A and that it really is all about gun lobby money for their fucking campaigns.

Drain the fucking swamp Trump.

bump

they WILL live to regret this if they try to ram it down our throats

Fucking sweet, my brain is bursting from my head so hard that I need support for it and have ahegao face. Thanks user! I'm glad we agree with my fucking awesome opinion.

Someone tell Sessions that Hillary Clinton is a bump stock.

Excuse my colleague, friends. He's suffering PTSD from all that emu rape, his brain is basically a mixture of mush and emu cum. Mostly cum.

Thanks for the exact quote