NIGGERS BTFO

Finally. Imagine the butthurt when Trump ends affirmative action

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/president-donald-j-trump-wants-immigration-makes-america-stronger-safer/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=wh&utm_content=CPACclip

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/heritage-foundation-64-of-trumps-agenda-already-done-faster-than-reagan/article/2650141
businessinsider.com/asian-american-groups-doj-affirmative-action-definition-ivy-league-harvard-2018-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He only has 3 years left to do all his retarded stuff.

Deserves a bump. Merit based immigration is an important first step in, at the very least, preserving our demographics. We still need to find a way to keep the feral humans from breeding, though.

You keep on dream, 7 to go kiddo.
I want to see your PM cry over more stupid shit. He can be more pc if he tries...i think

washingtonexaminer.com/heritage-foundation-64-of-trumps-agenda-already-done-faster-than-reagan/article/2650141

will you fucking hide the flag if you're going to be a retarded idiot here please.
This is the 9th time I've fucking asked you today.

I'm starting too think this is trudie himself posting.

>Niggers
>immigrants

Unfortunately merit based immigration has nothing to do with affirmative action.

>Merit-based inmigration
Enjoy your poos and gooks.

Vasectomy for a 10% welfare bonus.

Lmao

Whoops, I thought my link covered both.
businessinsider.com/asian-american-groups-doj-affirmative-action-definition-ivy-league-harvard-2018-2

you have strong comprehension problems
but you are a 56%.....

doesn't matter, don't need to leave here to steal your jobs

I'll take chinks and poos over spice and african'ts

t. fat inbred goblin boomer

Poos > spics

>Obama leaf

niggers