Oh BOI, this show is going to be fun

Oh BOI, this show is going to be fun

S2 when?

Man... I hope we get S2. I really want to see the Loli Soup arc adapted

Papa's rod arc needs to happen

>Loli Soup arc
>Papa's rod arc
What the hell. Just how crazy/disturbing does this fucking story get, anyway?

well, there's a village where a baby thing accidentally squeezes a pet too hard and it has its toys destroyed, then has its arm ripped off in order to make things "even"

they're joking. The series never gets any darker than the latest episode.

It's got a lot of things going on.

>The series never gets any darker than
I bet you're baiting me there; first lesson of anime: things can ALWAYS get worse!

I don't think its arm being ripped off was as despair-inducing as seeing its favorite teddy bear get torn physically out of its body and ripped to shreds by some ephemeral "force" and seeing the thing uselessly shrieking in misery and punching to try and get its toys back.

well the idea is that losing an arm is somehow judged as only partial payment for non permanent harm to a pet. toys are merely materialistic and can be regained/replaced. an arm... perhaps not so easy.

You're thinking of this too pragmatically. We cannot tell precisely how valuable arms are in this wacky world. However that teddy bear was such that the baby thing started punching and screaming just to try and stop it, and when the toy was destroyed, it was incapable of anything but loudly crying. I can only imagine how much sentimental value was found inside of that, and how much pain must have been wrought from the loss of it. Similarly to how nearly killing Meinya would mean that Riko would have lost their last permanent reminder of Prushka's loss, considering some cuck stole the Whistle.

The whole reason why they took that much from him for what seemed to be little damage was because of the level of value that Riko herself subconsciously gave to said pet.

The people in village can sense what a person values and how much value they give it. Point of the matter is, Riko loved thing thing about as much as the dude loved all of his toys plus an arm.

Didnt they ripped his flesh off him as well?

>Equal value
The kid was punished. Damaging someones value is the worst thing imaginable in ANPAC village, the value taken and distributed isn't equal.

>muh edge

How many Nnaas do you think we'll get next episode? I'm hoping for at least 1 per minute

I like muh edge

I expect many Nnaaas and "DONT GET NEAR ME ROBOT BOY"

>Riko loved thing thing about as much as the dude loved all of his toys plus an arm.
yeah, the pet will be fine in a few days, the baby thing will have permanent damage.

It's hard to say exactly how much sentimental value that baby thing has for his toys, and losing his arm is definitely a serious blow (though it's Value Village, you can probably get by just acting like you're working hard enough. Literal toilets are considered villagers), but Riko's life is on an extremely, and I mean extremely tiny scale by comparison. Her entire reason for living at this point is to reach the bottom of the Abyss and find out if Lyza is down there waiting. Lyza might be down there, but there is literally no returning from there, and she'll either be killed by whatever impossible nightmares are down there, or die as she reaches the bottom and finds out there is no other direction but up. Losing Prushka meant that in her extremely brief adventure, she now has a friend who genuinely wanted to follow her to the ends of the earth who died to further someone's research. The Whistle was stolen, and that was itself unforgivable for Riko. Now even Meinya, the last remnant for the will of Prushka, was being injured by this weird mutant hamster, to the point where it could have died. The idea of losing everything they had for Prushka is clearly dramatically greater than the value of that baby thing's arm and toys.

If this show does get a S2, I guarantee you they will never EVER show the penis sucking machine in the anime. They will either censor it or just outright cut it. 99% of viewers would drop the show at that point out of pure disgust, no matter how much actual story-value it holds.

Meh, they'll just delet the penis sucking machine. Or maybe they'll alter that scene completely.

We've only got 3 episodes left, and the art at the end of the opening just changed from Ozen to Nananananananachi, so presumably we're ending at Mitty.

The troubling thing is that Bone daddy doesn't fit in this season, but it's not long enough to be a season all it's own.
We could possibly get far enough in the manga over the course of the next year to do Bone daddy + whatever's gonna happen with the cute moth, but even that may not be enough for another 12/13 episodes.
Bone daddy could possibly work as a really long OVA, but they'd have to trim a lot of it down to fit into an hour or hour and a half.

The fate of the anime is really unclear right now.

I'd expect more of a full-body machine covering with various tubes and such, to where it's still apparent what's happening just not blatantly so

>The idea of losing everything they had for Prushka is clearly dramatically greater than the value of that baby thing's arm and toys.
that's what horrifies me. a momentary hurt feeling is the basis for permanent lasting damage. i was called too pragmatic for not relating this to the emotional sentimental value in things, but i call anyone not horrified by this fact not pragmatic enough.

I don't understand hoe menya got better. He wad crushed!

Just a little prolapse. All it needed was some shoving back in.

Ohhh no, STOP

Not to fault the story's decisions as "edgy" but... guess I can't watch it anymore.

this is not the succ I wanted