Tomo-chan

RIP in Reeses Pieces™ gyarus

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cx1J2CzNnS8
youtube.com/watch?v=temDHv1e5Io
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wut

How is this arc still going on? Does anyone really care about these two characters that have been non-entities for dozens if not hundreds of chapters.

My guess is they are talking about how it isn't going to last like people do with celebrity marriages

>when you haven't milked the senpai carol relationship arc long enough

Remember Tomo?

>gyarus
shit chapter

They're talking about how the chase was more fun than actually dating senpai
it's a fourth wall chapter

So we are to just assume that Misaki had some interaction with them off screen? Or maybe we'll see a flash back soon.

nope, not at all

what chapter are we on now?

this is 600+

Tomo gyaru when?

Will freackless chan ever get a bofriend witha face like that ?

I forgot they even existed.

When two non-entities of characters like these are involved in two chapters in an already lengthy side character arc, it really gives off the impression that the manga has turned those side characters into main characters and vice versa.

Or they're just recurring side characters.

All this

>Is this arc still going on?

Y'all need Jesus

I'm still waiting!

It's more about how little the main characters have even been involved recently.

>this chapter is sponsored by Gangsta Party Line
youtube.com/watch?v=Cx1J2CzNnS8

Well, there are five main characters. Of which the focus has been on two for an arc.

>The Arc is still going
>still no Tomo

Fuck off Fumita.

Good, the manga with just Tomo, Misuzu, and Jun was getting fucking style. After Tomo selfishly coward out of her second chance to confess to Jun. I was pissed honestly. If Fumita was not going to let it happen. Then there should had been another way to go about it.

After two fucking years of reading these strips. Its time to mix it up, and its looking interesting. The whole story is finally expanded into something other than a tomboy trying to fuck her childhood friend.

Carol has always been a main character, calling her side character is like calling Misuzu a side character. Senpai is a side character, but he's also the love interest of a main one, so he ought to appear a lot, specially on the fucking arc they get together

>five main characters
Only because senpai pretty much got promoted to one.

would you disagree that there's only one main couple?

Misaki is on the Tomo-chan banner. He's of the main group.

When is bully-chan going to show up to cuck Carol?

>Misaki is on the Tomo-chan banner.
So is Tanabe, but he is Nonexistent. Fumita needs to give him some character besides being a genki boi.

It's fine because after this is over it means anything between Carol and senpai will be resolved, which should mean Carol taking up a lot less space. I will be annoyed if more arcs around Carol and senpai pop up despite nothing happening between Jun and Tomo after months though.

>So is Tanabe
I'm sorry, who are you referencing?

No, because both Tomo and Jun are main characters. If Carol had decided to go yuri with Misuzu they would be the second main couple, but she's dating a side character, so no

I just realized that this manga release is slower than a monthly one. Biweekly release when?

thirty pages a month isn't that uncommon for monthly i don't think

Chio-chan is 30-35 psges monthly, but it's a gag manga though.

Most monthly manga I have read has only had ~20 pages a month.

Is it really 30 pages a month on average, though? The author takes more breaks than a unionized longshoreman.

well this last month had one extra page, but it's 634 pages to today from the start date around jan 2015 I think. so yeah a bit less.

theres usually no release on weekends

what?

Not been the case for a while

Oh shit
Yuri threesome incoming

Why should he care about those two random sluts?

>inb4 senpai break up with Carol
My ticket to Japan is on hold

>dropout

they're making him wonder if his relationship's going to last.

Carol x Sempai is the most forced shit ever after Sempai was nonexistent for hundreds of chapters.

>No release on weekends
Are you referencing Tomo-chan? Fumita has released on weekends since 400 chapters ago.

>The chase is the fun part
What the fuck. I just finished watching this.

How will he have time to date Carol when he joined the school dojo club?

He's not like Jun who is the go home club when he feels like not going to Tomo's family dojo.

Still not as forced as Tanabe x Misuzu will be, Carol's always been in love with Senpai..

There's no such thing as coincidences, user

>The chase is the fun part
That explains everything.

>Yeah, we're totes not gay!
>Yeah, totes!
Everybody is a huge f-
fan of Aizawa-san!

The fuck is he getting all moody for?

See

Just got reminded he also's got a crush Tomo by them using the same kind of language.

Their statement is probably making him wonder if he has real feelings for Carol or if he only enjoyed the case, probably thinking his feelings might start fading now that he actually got her.

He realized the chase is over. youtube.com/watch?v=temDHv1e5Io

He wasn't the one chasing her.

I loved the fuck out of this outfit for Misuzu.

But senpai hasn't always been in love with Carol.

What he's saying can be applied to his wondering about carol just as easily.

She came out pretty adult looking for some reason.

Read the manga.

Hes apprehensive about whats going to happen next with his relationship with cotton candy. His feelings arent that sorted out yet.

Does anyone else remember when this was a manga about a cute tomboy who couldnt get out of the friendzone?

I have. It wasn't shown anywhere that she was more than an imouto figure to him.

>implying

He's liked Carol for ages, we just never saw it from his side, only Carol's. They were chasing each other.

When wasn't he? All the Tomo stuff was shit like He always acted like he was in awe of her.

>implying senpai was being honest
It's not like he would admit it in front of two people he barely knows.

These gyarus are totally lesbian for Tomo

Yeah, definitely not gay.

They just said out of nowhere that they're not, not at all.

It's all because of CC and senpai that Tomo got sidelined and progress is taking froever. Doesn't help that it's a fucking 4-koma

They're not lesbian if they fell in love with the boy side of her, especially since she looks so much like one. It was common for girls to like her during middle school too.

You think they could get Tomo to have sex with them if they said it'd help her get together with Jun?

Fuck off trapfag.

What?

so just by virtue of having a couple get together and not having it be the series end fumita's already kind of lampooning most romcoms, but now he's actually mentioning it.
I wonder what could come of this.

What would Jun do if he discovered a pack of wild gyaru coming onto Tomo

Ogawa is best girl!

You're using the same stupid logic that trapfags use to go "I-I'm totally not gay guys, r-really." Masculinity and femininity don't matter, if you have a dick and are attracted to someone you know that also has a dick, you're gay, if you have a vagina and are attracted to someone you know has a vagina, you're a lesbian.

I was just thinking that if this was going to have so much drama it should have been a weekly manga. All this drama thats been happening wouldnt be quite as frustrating for the reader.

ok thanks for your contribution

I'm just pointing out what happened in the manga, I don't understand why you're so butthurt over it.

that kind of format ends up being less dense per page, so it can happen that less ends up getting done per chapter.

I literally don't remember their relationship to Senpai at all. They were pretending to like Senpai? Now he's doubting whether or not Carol thought the same thing they just admit?

>Female gyaru
Indifference
>Male gyaru
They're fucking dead

>Goes from progress to step 0 immediately
Come on, man, why are Nip writers so retarded?

how the fuck do you figure

>t.bandwagoning Carolfag

It's obviously heading in that direction. He'll go all "sorry Carol, I don't know if my feelings are real for you or I'm just chasing them"

I'm more then positive this will happen. Nip writers are kings of unnecessary drama

there's no way in hell he's rolling back a full page spread. At worst it'll be a conversation between them with a dejected senpai that finishes with a kiss.

Gonna screencap this post in just case.

>goes aishiteru one page
>i dunno my feelings the other

Guy. Aishiteru is the point of no return. It's not some small "suki" from the tip of the lips. It came from the heart.

Agreed; the build up and payoff was too big for him to pull this kind of bullshit. If he does I'm dropping.