Dragon ball super

Is Limit Breaker X Survivor the best song in the series?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ii2Q_Sc7pw0
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw
youtube.com/watch?v=QSOjj8Q_9b4
youtube.com/watch?v=VyaKCN5rljw
youtu.be/ozKql_qd8E4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=b5ETTwJHc-Q
youtu.be/pHNLtZh3g1A
youtube.com/watch?v=dZ1NcxAZUYk
youtube.com/watch?v=Hod5t_cY_H8
youtube.com/watch?v=nhScFOYNEoM
youtube.com/watch?v=C92p2SJMinY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nope, it's garbage.

Not even close.

Teen Pan pretty cute to be quite honest.

Ending 10 > Limit Breaker x Survivor

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ii2Q_Sc7pw0

Yes, I like it.

edgy

>literal naruto shit
>good

Best Opening if anything, but video related is one of my personal favorites.
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw

All you have just proven is that Naruto > DB trash.

Nope, the OP from Dragon Ball Z is still the best one

But there were 2 of them, unless you meant Rock the Dragon

*OP 2

youtube.com/watch?v=QSOjj8Q_9b4
I think USA was the only country that changed the original openings. Every other country kept them but with their respective languages.

The version from Latin America is the best one IMO

This is pretty awful statement considering Naruto OP/EDs are the only thing people on this board actually praise about the shit

Series? It's the best of the two OPs. That's about it. Some of the EDs are better. Franchise? Nowhere close.

I really liked it when I first heard it but it's gotten really dull honestly. I was never really super into Chozetsu Dynamic but I tended to listen to it each time I watched an episode, I space out on Survivor now.

I think so

t. spic

Best song is Blue Velvet.

The dubfags wager

>Objectively better script and voices
>But an entire year behind the sub

Do you think it's worth it?

If they will keep some of the XV2 voices, then I would say the U6 should be fine.
However if Schemmel keeps making base Black sound like Batman while SSR a british accent, some may not like it.

They're replacing Hit's VA with Matthew Mercer. Marked improvement because the bar was low.

I still like the GT one

I wouldn't mind Frost having the same VA, Cabba sounds like ningen though.

I'm almost certain that the SSR Black voice will be the voice he uses for both forms, they just didn't change it because re-recording all of base black's lines would have been difficult. Schemmel admitted they got virtually zero direction from Toei on how Black should sound besides "evil Goku" and the Black arc hadn't started airing yet, so he had to wing it.

Do both.

>stay up to date with the latest spoilers by watching the sub
>check out the bluray fixes and the different dub atmosphere as it comes out too

Has the dub taken any hiatuses since it began? If they haven't then the gap will close at least a little.

I hope he gets better, and I want the Zamasu VA in the dub, his voice wasn't that bad as many say.

What a newfag to be thinking HEAD CHA LA is not the best in the series.

the dub has been airing consistently since January save taking the occasional week off here and there.

Any leaks for the Rottengraffty single yet? It would be such a shame if someone's hand were to slip and upload it almost a month early.

Bejita is done...

Look at the latest Toshio replies, it's over

What? Don't string me like this user.

Wait, I'm taking a screencap

Here

He is bracing for a shitstorm, Bejita-sama is done

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA VEGETAFAGS ETERNALLY BTFO. How will they ever recover?

I'm dropping this trash right here and now. Fuck Super

It occasionally does get a delay because the place that airs it in the US, toonami I think, sometimes chooses to air something dumb over it like kai

>Traducir del inglés
Fuck off pedro

See you next week edge-kun

Fuck I forgot about that, well you got me, I'm a spic

In Super? Maybe. The first opening was great too. In all of Dragon Ball? Absolutely not, not even close.

Nah
youtube.com/watch?v=VyaKCN5rljw

Cha-La-Head-Cha-La > Bokutachi wa tenshi datta > Romantic Ageru Yo > Maka Fushigi Adventure > Dan Dan Kokoro Hikareteku > We Gotta Power > Hitori Janai > Chousetzu Dynamic > Limit Breaker x Survivor
At least out of those that I really remember about without YouTube checking. I don't really remember the Kai openings/endings, the other GT endings or Super endings, to be honest (the current endings is pretty weak though).

Those fags ruined the song.

Italy changed It ad well
youtu.be/ozKql_qd8E4

This can't be happening. Not again....

Still doesn't explain SHIT about him doing a British accent as SSR.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=b5ETTwJHc-Q
Best opening ever, Fuck you op.

youtu.be/pHNLtZh3g1A

THIS is the best song in the series.

Leave Goku to me
because is going to be wash up
hahahahaha get it?

>blatantly vague trolling

It could mean anything, stop letting him work you.

It's just unfitting tbqh and the guys performance in xenoverse 2 was really half assed and rushed which spoiled it. Had he been given the voice of Rose Black it would be good. They might be subject to change as both Zamasu and Black's voices weren't particularly good.

I prefer the dub, but at this point I don't want to re-watch 80+ episodes.

Not a Vegeta fag, but I feel his elimination should show up more late in the tournament. Every universe 7 member should get at least one episode where they look great, and I feel Vegeta still needs his. Roshi set the bar.

I always like the idea in GT like how they nerf Goku and make him travel around with inexperience Trunks and Pan instead of introducing new transformation like Super and make the power level become absurd. But of course, for some reason they quickly drop the idea with Baby in GT. I really like the beginning part of GT desu. Shit taste i know.

That's GT in a nutshell. Interesting ideas on paper, (like having a consequence to spamming the dragonballs) but the execution misses the mark.

Uub and Buu fusing? Great! Now literally get trashed all of 2 fights he gets.

Yeah yeah you and your ssj4 fetish. Shit taste.

How doomed is he

So did Zamasu kill all the mortals in the other universes? Or just he supreme kais?

If he went to U11, he'd be fucking obliterated. I think he targeted U7 first

youtube.com/watch?v=dZ1NcxAZUYk

not at all because you dont have to worry if you dont exist

>raffs intensify

So it's a foregone conclusion that all of the universes will just get wished back anyway right? I mean, they're not building up all of the U6 characters to just go away forever.

Also, what the fuck is Freiza's endgame with the spoilers that came out? Unless he's going to asspull being unerasable because of his training how does he survive Xeno if he removes his own team, and furthermore how does he survive Beerus after the betrayal?

Why does Japan hate then so much

I mean, he was even with SSGSS Vegito when merged, who I assume is still stronger than however strong Jiren will end up being.

>Tien

If he went to U11 before U7 then he would only be SS3 tier and not merged.

What if he became Jiren Black instead?

Than only Godhan could have saved us.

No, grande padre wont allow it sorry, no happy ending for you

In super? maybe... but we all know that this is the best Dragon Ball song!
youtube.com/watch?v=Hod5t_cY_H8

Objective rankings

Never heard this one before, reminded me of the Tenkaichi song
youtube.com/watch?v=nhScFOYNEoM

Dragon Ball had some really good songs
youtube.com/watch?v=C92p2SJMinY

>grand tour
Just listened to it for the first time. Holy shit this is digusting.

Been watching Dragonball all the way through subbed for a week now. Up to the Tien arc currently. Whew what a ride. I keep binging instead of vidya.

Shame Tien gets a bit forgotten about later one

Imagine for a second that this is Team Universe 7 and you have the responsibility to choose the last member... who would you choose? you can't remove any of the chosen ones.

Jii-chan.

Unironically 18

Black is supposed to be a holier-than-thou smug asshole, the posh british accent fits once you get over "HURRRRR DURR WHY IS HE BRITISH"

>Goten
>Trunks
>Yamcha

SHIT

I unironically think this is the best roster they could have picked. Freeza being added was obviously a marketing stunt but the execution has been better than expected.

That's still the best song from the whole franchise to me. Sad GT sucked tho.

if i had to pick somebody different, mirai trunks

Only 4 fighters left, can he make it...

i hope he has an autistic sperg out when its his turn

it will make zeno squishing him that much better

I just want a few more arguments between the cat and the mouse, it's pretty fun when they interact.

Oh god what is this cropped from

That gi has grow on me over the years

Maybe there's still hope because there are no mention of the bugs in the next 3 episodes...

I think something will happen eventually that will make the slaughter stop. I don't know what. Perhaps 4 and 3 will die, they are the parallels to the Universes that were eradicated already (9 and 10), but I don't think they'll kill U11 and (specially) U6.
Otherwise, if they really go with it, then yeah, they are all fucked, it's clear U7 will survive.