How do we go from this?

how do we go from this?

to THIs?

why would you want to
spooky the best

How would a sleevejob from spook feel?

I feel like she would analyze my dick and measure preportions with her mouth while still enjoying herself. She would compare me to the average adult male and then laugh at my discrete size.

salty milk and coins

I lust after spooks, what would Stirner-kun say?

why doesn't araragi just rape ougi? she's an unperson and therefore not subject to human rights.

to this

Post smug Ougi

>never ever

Why rape Ougi when he can have consensual sex with Karen?

That would just be masturbation.

Is Araragi immunes to her charms?

Why do any of them when bat services him every night?

Well, he could brutally surprise sex himself. I'm sure nobody else could say that.

Dumb sisters are for repeatedly impregnating while justifying to your girlfriend that she's not a cuck.

I miss the sleeping user already. Too bad all post earlier has been purged. :-( I hope that user post again later.

getting blown out by superior oddities, repeatedly.

>surprise
If he does that, he will be the who will get surprised.

huh! maji desu ka? nante ne!
We need to have more instances of that, before we can say that it will always be like that. Right now, she is being a cucksucker most of the time watching over his shadow doing nothing.

I wonder if 'ragi sees Ougi as basically his twin sister now.
well, she's just his kouhai, but those are usually lewded more frequently than sisters.

Last time I heard he told her this.
>“I don’t care… You’re still… pretty much a… six-month-old infant… aren’t you?”
>Gaen-san said that for me, exterminating Ougi-chan should be as easy as taking candy from a baby.
>But babies aren’t something you’re supposed to steal from.
>They’re meant to be protected, just like I’m doing now.
There you go. She is a just a baby in his eyes.

Does that mean that your waifu is spooky and the rest of the waifu is nothing but shit?

Gib wife

>filename
>tumblr

>expecting me to rename google search results because of 'muh tumblr'
kys my dude

Well, it's a well known faggot web platform and I'm not saying that in a derogatory manner, just holy shit look at all the shit they're shitposting dude.

dum dum

>posting a shit gif

You fucking peasant don't deserve to post lady Ougi.

What did she mean by this?

What exactly was Ougi's intention with Araragi?
What was her objective with Oikura, Tadatsuru, and snek?

How would things have gone with Oikura had things gone her way?

There's a constant 'zero' theme with the character, which wants Araragi to never have done anything to help other people at all, and that they can only help themselves.
Wouldn't it make more sense for Ougi to try to 'correct a mistake' with Shinobu?

By removing Araragi's friends, he can return to thinking about himself.

when she join araragi's harem units, if rrrg fuck her does it count as self-cest? and the resulting child(apparition) is their clone

There's plenty of characters that she didn't do anything about, though.
She never had any plans regarding senjougahara, Hachikuji, or Karen.
Ougi seems to choose the targets she does because she reflects Araragi's feeling that he has done something wrong.
Which would beg the question how Ougi's actions towards Oikura, Snake, and Tadatsuru might correct these mistakes.

So when Ougi was dissing Hanekawa it's actually what Araragi thought about her right?

>the last name ‘Oshino’ doesn’t come from Meme Oshino, but from Shinobu Oshino .... you could consider Ougi Oshino to be your joint production.
>it would be totally feasible for her to create an oddity, a high school girl, or whatever else.
>I don’t care… You’re still… pretty much a… six-month-old infant… aren’t you?
He won't fuck her because she is his & bat's baby girl.

yes

>never had any plans regarding Hachikuji
It was glossed over in the adaptation but due to Araragi feeling bad about dragging Hachikuji back and her becoming a god, Ougi would have done something soon to return Hachikuji back to hell.

These exist? I'll buy one for sure and it shall be passed down in the family as a treasured heirloom.

Sure does exist and it look good and got me into buyfagging. It constantly keeps going up in price as well so if you are interested in picking one up, better to do it sooner than later.

It wasn't in the anime, but to him, it's a subconscious desire rivalry with Hanekawa he doesn't wholly acknowledge, it's not that he secretly thinks she is shit. It's like how you have someone you admire but want to best them at the same time.

You see in the commentaries when Ougi lets slip some Araragi like things, like calling Hanekawa cute and gushing internally, or saying she wished she would smile her way in Ougi Travel.

So why didn't she do this when he was making out with Karen, then later giving Karen mouth-to-mouth, and god knows what else offscreen (enough to make Kanbaru concerned atleast)? Hell set all that aside, Shinobu was the one who came up with the "cure" of kissing Karen when she was afflicted with that completely made up oddity in Nise.

Heck 9/10 times he and Hachikuji rape each other as a friendly greeting, if your picture is anything to go by Shinobu evidently only has a problem with it if Hachikuji isn't conscious. Shinobu's an even bigger cuckquean than Gahara is and that's saying a lot, get over it already. She'll "win" a hundred or so years later which the story will never cover because it's not the shitty shoujo you want it to be, it's about Araragi (& co) getting involved in supernatural mysteries and the like. She'll very occasionally get grumpy about Araragi flirting with or being flirted with, then that'll get shrugged off will lolmrdonuts or some shit, and then Araragi will continue as normal.

In Koyomi Reverse she's his "partner in crime".

Explain further.