A question for Americans

I am following the shitstorm after the recent school shooting, and I was wondering why nobody is proposing to put 2-4 guards for highschool? It would cost couple of billions but you will solve or reduce the shooting pandemic and hysteria, also you will have kids getting more familiar with officers and armed forces ( the whole ACAB culture in America is disgusting) you could use the guys from the National guard.

I study in a uni that is a sensible target of terrorism and it has something like 2 policemen+ 2 soldiers+ a private guard standing at the entrance( plus some undercover guy walking around). It would not stop a coordinated terrorist attack, but it would surely stop billy and his ar15...or to the very least it would gain times for the police to arrive

No one is actually interested in rational solutions it's just Jew media shilling to disarm whites and people getting high on outrage

Why Don t you guys start a petition?
It could be a good thing for your country.

US schools are safer than they were in the 1990s. We just have a big country and 24-7 propaganda news.

Why Don t you push for this rational solution then. It is your country for God sake

It wouldn't work, the 2nd Amendment is designed to allow the holders of legally purchased firearms to overpower government-paid guards.

Its completely impossible to do anything about the 2nd amendment within the terms of the 2nd amendment that justify its existence.

I dunno Shitaly why dont you pay your debts off

Can you imagine the return in popularity for Trump if he manages to reduce to 0 the shootings by militarizing the schools.
It would be a huge victory against the narrative

One of the students actually suggested that we hire veterans to guard the schools, his opinion was drowned out/ignored by media.
The only opinions you'll see on your news or our news are going to be gun grabbers and lefties amplifying the 'shitstorm'.

I would agree with hiring vets personally, though mostly because I'd be happy to do that job myself.

Our debt belongs mostly to us, also should I mention that the politics of Obama have made you reach a gdp/ debt ratio similar to the one of my country only 8 years.

I Don t want to mention the fact that I am a simple person that seems to care more for the state and health of your country than you do.

The mainstream media is unbearable , I Don t know how you guys can take all this crap. My uni is forced to stream CNN...it is like watching teletubbies, but more retarded.

A schizo guy against 3 members of the national guard.

I would bet my money on the guys in green

Gun ownership has increased over the past few years and gun violence has decreased. Actually, the only significant source of gun violence in America is blacks.

Also, the Florida school did have a guard, but he was coward who ran away when it started, kek.

You guys just need to worry about Italy. I've personally always felt that the European revolution will start in Italy first.

I am not arguing the statistics evidence you mention my point is to stop the specific problem of school shootings by allow a small patrol of soldiers and veterans to vigilate on students.
I am not talking by an officer with a glock, but about 3 veterans with bulletproof vest and assault rifle.
Not only you will make hard for shooters to make a massacre, but you would dismantle the narrative of leftists.

The only way we could start a revolt is by going full default with our economy, something that I am trying to avoid by voting the right wing coalition, which is made by people that are not complete idiots( unlike the left coalition)

If thats the case the 2nd amendment has no reason to exist if the tyranny of government-paid guards could not be defeated.

You really wouldn't want that in most US schools, kids and teens nowadays are jackasses, putting a vet in there with that sort of firepower is asking for a new Mailman meme.

Posting armed guards was proposed several years ago, would cost around 12 bill, but the Dems voted it down.

look up how many cops are at schools in the most niggered areas of the country, aside from bullshit corrupt counties like Broward

Why not just police? When I lived in Ontario, they had a couple of policemen on duty every day at highschools. Are ameriburgers too retarded to come up with a simple solution or what?

There's no fixing this mess. We're in the death knells of a sick society. The only thing you can do to fight this and so many other problems is homeschool your kids

Dude most large schools already have cops and they are armed. My school had an old black cop who could keep the peace with words, and a young busy body white cop.

This is just a political witch hunt to fuck conservatives by (((you know who))).

On the contrary I think it would teach kids discipline, that they are not special snowflakes but part of a society.
Here you are not allow to interact with soldiers, you are not allowed to take pics of them, but you are American, you have been studying there and living there so your opinion has much more value than mine.
It is a shame, because to me seemed a good way to destroy the narrative of liberals and destroy the narrative, even better I am sure they would start complaining about the " militarization" of police and schools , creating new enemies for themselves.

Also lives could have been saved