Anyone else unironically love onee-chan ga kita? i can't get enough of the triangle mouth

anyone else unironically love onee-chan ga kita? i can't get enough of the triangle mouth

It was kinda popular while it was airing.

she's got her cute moments, and breast envy is always funny

It's cute and the animation was surprisingly nice.

:

I enjoyed reading it. I completely missed that it got animated until a couple days ago. There aren't enough onee-chan centered things in the world.

Strangely enough, I just finished watching the whole thing a few hours ago. The characters are distinct and fun, if a bit tropey.

I wish there was more relationship development.

I like the idea and the music but thats about all

It was cute and a great idea, but incredibly bland.

No joke, I just watched it in one sitting when I accidentally clicked it on YouTube. It was cute but I'll probably just forget it in a week or so

>3 minutes per episode

WHY

Is that a coincidence that I saw it in my recommended box on youtube a while ago? Is google trying to bring about the age of neesan?

Funny how YouTube says you can't purchase recommended video space when you totally can. Either that or we've been watching the same videos

Really though, that's probably just an algorithm saying "this video has been popular among weeaboos lately and judging by your history you're into that shit". Maybe it gets more points for being long and people watching all of it.

I literally just saw this in my youtube recommendations like 30 min ago

I rewatched it like a week ago. I fucking love onee-sans and OLs, we need more of them.

beautiful akame oneechan good job OP.

Oh wow, I forgot there's source material for this.

Thanks, user.

This. I really liked it too. It was funny and sweet.

Does this even have a single doujin?

I've been seeing it too the past couple days until I clicked those 3 dots and put not interested.

I'm guessing that something weird happened with youtube algorithms. I noticed that a bunch of the comments were from people who had been watching Eromanga-sensei videos.

:

Make sure you watch the OVA. It's the cutest episode.

Probably the only anime I've rewatched in the last year, it was definitely my favorite of that season.