I'll never get to experience Charlotte for the first time again

>I'll never get to experience Charlotte for the first time again.

youtube.com/watch?v=gB5qUxR6ch4

>that switch & bait with episode 9

How long has it been? Still kinda confused about having no kind of sequel or continuation of some kind

>mc violently beats people with his powers
>she does nothing
>DUDE WEED LMAO
>stop before you go past the point of no return!

Well, the ending was kind of rushed. I didn't care for the fact that the MC became this total psychopathic nutjob who just dropped out of school, ate pizza, sweets, did drugs, became homeless, bullied people, and played games all day. The last 2-3 episodes were rushed as fuck, but I guess they did the best they could with it.

>I'll never experience Charlotte for the first time
Feels good

Well I liked it, though I didn't care for how it ended, it was still a pretty comfy show for me.

They should have just made the final episode a whole series

>I'll never eat shit for the first time again.

Why would you be somewhat sad about that?

Asian countries don't have a liberal attitude with drugs like the West. They think that your first hit basically lobotomizes you into an extreme addict.

>What is personal preference
>What is subjectivity

>Inb4 shit taste

>I'll never experience those threads again
How optimistic we all were then.

whats ghost banri doing there

Thank god.
Though watching it live with Sup Forums was amazing.
Anybody remembers episode 7 livestream? Holy shit that was something.

True ending would have been him going into a downward spiral of drug abuse instead of her telling him to stop. The episodes after that wouldnt even mention him. In the last two episodes he would show up after a timeskip except completely ruined from drugs and he doesnt even remember his friends so he starts begging them for money and they take him before he remembers his sisters sauce and kills himself

Thankfully.

>I'll never get to experience pic related for the first time again.

Charlotte was shit. It was generic as fuck.

>I'll never get the 6 hours I wasted on Charlotte back

I don't understand people like you, like you hated the show yet you decided to watch all the episodes. Why not just stop at like episode 3 or 4 if it was that bad? Clearly something made you want to keep watching it, you must have had some kind of interest in it to keep watching it.

This certainly wasn't a thread I was expecting, but Charlotte was pretty nice.

Well Charllote's problem was that it jumped the shark at the last few episodes, so those who dropped it didn't experience the disappointment.

It's closer to 4 hours anyways, unless if you include shitposting about it on Sup Forums.

Watching it with Sup Forums was fun

>I'll never get back the time wasted watching Charlotte
At least the OP was good

It was coke tho, which makes spilling it all on the floor about 10x worse.

Imagine watching an average theatrical show when near the end the leading actor pulls down his pants, shits on the stage, throws it at the audience and runs away screaming. That was what watching Charlotte was like.

>not watching anime at 8x speed to finish a series within 30 minutes