Where is the footage? Its a school most likely laden with cameras in the post 9/11 age

Where is the footage? Its a school most likely laden with cameras in the post 9/11 age.

WHERE IS IT?

Where are the police evidence photos of the dead people?

Can anyone name one dead person?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ruZhhr1rdhY
youtube.com/watch?v=sfg45dR8wa4
youtube.com/watch?v=I7uQOYix-GM
archive.is/wEGyr#selection-5879.0-5885.391
youtube.com/watch?v=Tl1VsuMOe5s
abcnews.go.com/GMA/News/video/florida-teacher-describes-pulling-students-safety-53240314
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its gone bro

in the vaults alongside Sandy Hook & Vegas

my school in texas had cameras in every hallway and at every exit, either theres footage or the school board is incredibly incompetent.

>Can anyone name one dead person?
George Washington

We don't know where the footage is. The only guy who knew how to run it is still hiding in the bushes.

They're not going to release footage of kids getting shot.

because it doesnt exist? Arent most of the kids 18?

what about footage proving Cruz was even there though?

>because it doesn't exist

Is not an argument, unfortunately. It's a horrible thing to release and you have to think of the families. I know there are many questions about whether this happened, number of shooters, but the release of tapes is never going to happen. Them demo-ing the school isn't exactly helping settle any questions about if we're being told the true story. We've been lied to about the number of calls made on this kid and many other things.

>Can anyone name one dead person?

Elvis.

I'd accept footage of someone walking around, brandishing a rifle.

You really think it's just the age part that would make it okay for them to release and also no most of them were not 18.

Fucking bizarre the whole thing. No videos inside school. The staged interviews. School shooting exercise scheduled for the same day. Hardly a word about the victims. One victim appears healthy after being shoot in the lunges and had 3 surgeries. The whole anti-gun media campaign.

"No smoke without fire"

They don't post evidence in a murder trial on the internet you fucking retards.

Well, that would be a start. You'd think they could at least release that.

Where is the footage on the pentagon?

There is video from inside.. taken by students.. and there is video from cameras.. it's how police identified cruz in the first place.. They're not going to release the video because it'll end up immortalized by faggots like columbine did. That shit is under tight wraps and the only hope you have of ever seeing it is a leak.

Since Columbine, what other mass shootings had any footage released?
I can only think of stills and maybe video from Navy Yard

Is it another Sandy Hook?
Maybe not, because at Sandy Hook there was NOTHING, no evidence at all, and most of the evidence that was out seemed fake.

I will trust for this one, because at least we have the shooter here.

I remember this one of him leaving the school

youtube.com/watch?v=ruZhhr1rdhY

Just found this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=sfg45dR8wa4

What about V-Tech? Oregon university?

At least we had video footage of that Korean kid ranting (Just some minutes, the actual video was way, way longer.), Oregon? some photos.

How about a foto or footage of the said victims funerals?

Hmmm?

but where is all of his body armour and gas mask and helmet? They said he was doing the shooting in that, but people say they recognized him. How do you recognize him in a gas mask and helmet?

Never stoped the media for Columbine

The same people who said he had all that are the same saying there were multiple shooters.

>mfw when I see an outlander

youtube.com/watch?v=I7uQOYix-GM

that school teacher who said she saw a shooter head to toe in black military gear and said, "why is the police here"

Is that implying that he wasn't the shooter and it was a glow in the dark team?

the best thing about the cruz security video is who released it.

who?

There's an interview on youtube with a blonde student and she said that Cruz was supposedly fully decked out, head-to-toe, in tactical heavy combat gear. Even his face. How likely does that seem? Did he arrive in his uber dressed like that? The whole thing is iffy af.

where are the interviews with the various students who said they were told it was a drill? and that Police would be shooting fake bullets at them?

also where are any images of his gear, the mask etc?

He wasn't the shooter. They get pro's who can get the job done in 6 minutes. Not some borderline retard. Not one person saw a guy in a maroon ROTC shirt shooting a gun. Always someone in a mask

here is one straight from another teacher 3rd floor
archive.is/wEGyr#selection-5879.0-5885.391

how can u tell thats him? or when that video was even taken?
>lets not think critically user; just accept what cnn tells you

What I don't understand, though, is that if he wasn't the shooter, why is he still alive? They would have suicided him, if not at the scene than in custody.

The same place where they put the vegas footage.

Again, people have never claimed retarded shit after shooting like two or three shooters or white males?

What a load of bollocks.
Well at least we have some happening.

So it's the Indian kid that was mistaken for the shooter and arrested first?

I dunno. Maybe he left the school during the alarm. Depending on where you read it, the shooting starts after the alarm goes off. up to 2 minutes after the alarm.
take a hike nigger

Here is how you know its fucked. This would be great visuals to persuade those ambivilant on the 2nd ammendmant. Proof positive something fucky is going on, just like Vegas et al. . . . . .

>They're not going to release footage of kids getting shot.
oh really, what changed since 1990?
youtube.com/watch?v=Tl1VsuMOe5s

Shit Happens.
something went wrong. someone missed their cue or the mkultra drugs wore off and Cruz just wandered offstage for hamburgers at McDonalds. maybe the McRib was back

>Arent most of the kids 18?
He shot up the FRESHMAN building, retard.

>may have

I bet you believe (((sources say))) too.

where is his kevlar? where is his helment? where is his face mask? where did he dress up and dress down? he took an uber, did the uber driver see him geared up? was he carrying a duffle bag with the guns and gear?

what the fuck is wrong with her lips

hopefully with their chief blaming everyone in his department and in the counties surrounding his just to try and save own his ass a disgruntled officer will leak it.

>giving them any benefit of the doubt
come on user, we all know this is not incompetance, this is destruction of evidence/obstruction

here's the clip.
abcnews.go.com/GMA/News/video/florida-teacher-describes-pulling-students-safety-53240314

Oooooooops! Um, i am getting real sleepy after eating that turkey!

Trust this one? Magnum PI detected!

>Chai center chabad

Gee, Martin Short has aged terribly.

the same jew sect the sherriff is in. pure coincidence

>Where is the footage?
"You have all the footage you need on CNN, America."