Re: Creators vs. Samurai Flamenco

Which reality-bending metafiction anime was better?

You insult Samurai Flamenco by comparing it to that travesty.

Samurai Flamenco. By a margin so wide OP's mom could fit through it.

This and thats impressive as all fuck.

Samurai Flamenco takes it for having a more likable cast and two rather good arcs as well as somewhat decent one. Shame about the ending arc and the Flamengers though.

Samurai Flamenco without the shadow of a doubt. Samflam was a wild ride that kept people on their toes and made you question the sanity of the studio, but has proven to be memorable enough to be talked about years later. Re-Creators had much higher production values and an easy setting to exploit them in, but all it produced was tedium. I stopped watching when the shark girl was fighting the retard with the wooden sword after the magical girl got killed, and from what I've read I see no reason to ever go back.

Is this even a question?

Yes, but one so stupid that not even this moron would ask it.

Flamenco Forever!

Can SamFlam's JUSTICE overpower Altair's Holopscion?

Anything written well, or even close to well, can defeat the hopscotch.

Medaka Box was and always will be the best metafiction

Stop talking about re;creators just forget about it and let it go already

a little reminder

Zoolander X > Re: SJWs

>Re:Creators
Just leave.

I haven't watched Re: Creators yet, but Samurai Flamenco is a 2/10 and one of the worst shows this decade.

Then don't watch Re:Creators because its one of the worst pieces of media in 4 decades.

the best girl and the best father of re:creators

SamFlam isn't a masterpiece, but it's still one of the more entertaining and crazy shows this decade.

>Which reality-bending metafiction anime was better?
SamFlam isn't "reality-bending metafiction" though. It's just a genre pastiche. There's nothing meta about it, apart from the MC being a fan of tokusatsu, and the only thing remotely "reality-bending" in it is when he literally meets god.

Re:creators is better.

Samurai Flamenco is trash.

samurai flamenco and FLCL taught me not to trust Sup Forums's recommendations

They were both terrible but at least samumenco was meme worthy.

Masayoshi can warp reality, though.

>Yes, but one so stupid that not even this moron would ask it.
That's OP's facebook profile pic you just posted.

Are those recommendations supposed to be for or against?

for.

Flamenco is worth trying until guillotine Taubira.
FLCL is still a must watch once.

SamFlam is literally the best show of the decade

I'm so glad i watched samurai flamenco with Sup Forums

That shit was fantastic

I've never seen a thread where Samurai Flamenco was mostly praised unless it was tongue in cheek. Most people see it as an absurd trainwreck, with some being entertained by it and others thinking it was just shit. It was one of those shows that had to be watched as it was airing to fully appreciate it.

SamFlam is actually fun and a competent parody. Re:Creators is boring shit that should have been half as long as it is.

It is objectively good until gorilla, subjectively until the end of the 1st cour.
Not worth watching past this unless you are into homo ship.

Seriously, twist of the fucking century

Samumenco is a masterpiece, if you can't see that you're just braindead.

Do you think those police officers ever got therapy for that?

This scene was pure perfection. I was kinda pissed when the following Torture minions were all comedic even thought that was the point because Slicing Simian was just that good.

That was amazing.

What was his name again? Axe Ape?

Pendulum Primate?