One Piece

The usual spoiler provider for One Piece announced on 2ch that he quits.

Expect late spoilers and lots of fake spoilers floating around this week.

Guess he did start to feel the heat after the admin of onepiece-naruto and jumb netabare was captured by the police.

How much money did those faggot make out of the spoilers again.

Something like $700k in 1 year.

>2 nips making half a million per year on their site just for putting up spoilers once per week

They'll be replaced very shortly

I thought the magazine smuggling and spoiler business is a huge, coordinated effort

Shouldn't affect the scanlation release though.

Friendly reminder.

Daily reminder that his awakening will bring back Ace to life

Wouldn't he only be able to raise himself?

>reading spoilers
degenerate scum

Marco's such a fucking scrub that I bet next time we see him he'll have a spade tattoo and no devil fruit
Scanlations are next

considering they just bought the issues from shops that broke the release date and used common scanners at home I'm surprised there were only 2 of them in the whole country

Shame that spoiler provider chickened out too, he proably was the one with the best chance to get away with it

When a devil fruit awakens it affects its surroundings user kun

I haven't looked at one piece spoilers in like 6-7 years now maybe but this is still pretty sad, Ohana right?

So I was bored and decided to google that "it was leaked that luffy would die against kaido and law would give luffy his life in exchange for his" thing

I can't believe the stuff said in that "1100+ leak spoilers" thing made 1 year ago it's actually becoming true

If you don't know what I'm talking about google: "I just came over this "one piece 1100+ leaks" the post was made a week ago but the source is from a year ago

like this

> Sanji was able to reconcile with family and the vinsmokes uncuffed him and defended him from big mam's crew

>strawhats were able to reunite with sanji back with the help of pudding.

> jinbei also managed to join the strawhats,
this shit happened last month not a year ago how can a "theory" from a year ago be so specific? It has to be a leak

some of the leak

>The battle began against kaido(a yonko with a 5.2 billion bounty). Law and luffy were completely outpowered.

>kaido had taken the greatest damage and was starting to fall but he remained tough and strong. luffy, who was also severly injured,started screaming all over the place and used his greatest technique which is only used for yonkos, the strongest technique Rayleigh taught luffy. ''gear 5th'' everything in it's path was destroyed.

>luffy was able to do the finishing blow his gatling canon. everytime luffy uses gear 5th, his body gets crushed because of the pressure. so for every attack he does, there's a recoil damage to himself, breaking each of his bones. luffy was able to maintain in that form for 45 seconds. kaido was unable stand after that, but 45 seconds was still short to completely defeat an injured kaido. even after the finishing blow kaido still remains conscious. luffy wasn't able to stand up, he lost his gear 5th and tried his normal pistol punch before he pass out. kaido also used his final attack. they exchanged blow. kaido was unconscious and was completely defeated. luffy also stopped moving after the great damage his body could ever taken. everyone was happy. and marine ship observers witnessed the fight and reported it to the whole world. while everyone was rejoicing, they notice law was shouting and crying. luffy wasn't unconscious,... but he was dead, his pulse has already ended for almost 5 minutes. willpower was the only thing that made luffy fight back at the end even his body already gave up the fight. he was able to bring a miracle on that impossible fight. everyone was emotional.

>Zoro was in shock that he spaced out of what happened to heir captain. Law remembered that he has the ability to give immortality to a person but he also heard rumors that it could bring someone back to life in exchange for his fruit and the host's own life. the marines arrived and tried to capture the pirates who were injured. law has 24 hours to revive a dead body and can't afford to battle against the marines again. law then carried luffy and turned luffy and himself in to the marines, in exchange to let the others go. everyone was shocked and angry. law shouted and said he will save luffy no matter what, just trust in him. it was a good deal for the navy to capture both law and luffy. the captain of the marine fleet respected law's decision and took law and luffy. law explained to the navy to let him operate luffy. it was too much for a consideration, law begged and bowed his head, crying, The captain of the marine fleet had a past and was saved by garp when he was little. he always respected garp. so he wants to return the favor by letting his grandson live just for a while because even if luffy survives he will be executed in marineford. he will take the blame for letting luffy live. law performed the operation and was a success. luffy was breathing again but unconscious. law then suddenly collapsed and was declared dead. the navy was shocked of what just happened and made a big news about law's death for luffy's life. luffy was then locked to impel down and was scheduled his execution. luffy was grieving after hearing the sacrifice of law. the news for the execution was spread all over the world, shanks was shocked that he beat kaido but he was also shocked that luffy died and then resurrected and is gonna be executed. but shanks decided that luffy needs to overcome this trial and he will not help the war. the strawhats got the news that luffy was alive and gonna be executed. they were relieved but sad at the same time because of the loss of law.

> Sanji was able to reconcile with family and the vinsmokes uncuffed him and defended him from big mam's crew
but they didn't. They didn't reconcile and the cuffs were fake
when ddid pudding help? she actually sent them straight to the seducing woods

Also no mention of Marco at all so what's going on with him, no mention that blackbeard took his devil fruit either so why isn't he with Luffy and the minks?

>but they didn't.

I mean isn't kinda explicit that they did when they defended him from big mom's crew? (which was also leaked)

>when ddid pudding help?

Well she is helping right now by taking sanji somewhere else to prepare the cake for big mom, which was leaked a year ago and it makes the leak look even more legit

> jinbei also managed to join the strawhats,
Jinbe joining, Sanji rejoining and Pudding helping to some extent were obvious.
Either BM bteraying Vinsmokes or vice versa and SHs siding with betrayed were really common prediction.

Was haki a mistake?

>I mean isn't kinda explicit that they did when they defended him from big mom's crew? (which was also leaked)
they didn't defend him. they helped him defend his crew. And before that the dialogue between Sanji and Judge was definitely not a reconciliation.
>Well she is helping right now by taking sanji somewhere else to prepare the cake for big mom
yeah, but she didn't help the SHs reunite with sanji
>which was leaked a year ago and it makes the leak look even more legit
what? the cake? din't see anything about it in the leaks.
Also the leaks are weirdly vague about the WCI events. Nothing about the alliance with the firetank pirates, nothing about the poneglyphs, nothing about the higher-ups in the BM crew, nothing about BM's past, nothing about pedro, the tamatebako or the fucking wedding.
I mean there's a slim chance that those might be actual leaks but let's be real, they're probably fake

I always figured Law's would sacrifice himself to remove Kaido's immortality more so than giving it to somebody or reviving somebody.

>Jinbe joining was obvious

yeah no people thought Jinbe was dying this arc lets be honest for a second

>and Pudding helping to some extent were obvious.

Bro come on how was obvious a year ago that pudding would help the strawhats?

>Either BM bteraying Vinsmokes or vice versa and SHs siding with betrayed were really common prediction.

Still, to hit all these things 1 year before it actually happened, even if it looks obvious now... I don't know dude, it looks sketchy

If this happens in the next chapters I will 100% believe this leak is true.

>they escaped big mam's territory and went to wano kingdom where preparations were made to attack Kaido.
The attack was scheduled 2 weeks after Luffy arrived, so that Luffy can heal and then train his haki along with Zoro, and Sanji. Law is also preparing the strategy. 2 weeks later, preparations were made and their alliance were on the move ( samurais, minks, ninjas) they went to kaido's territory. they saw captain Kidd, Hawkins and Appo along with each of their crew displayed in big cages.

the arc isn't over and jinbe can still die

Bull fucking shit.

Luffy can't even defeat Dofla without Law's help.

Luffy couldn't even defeat Cracker without Nami's help.

Luffy can't even do anything to Big Mom right now and you're telling me Luffy can solo Kaidou by himself when Luffy so far hasn't been able to go one on one with anybody powerful without any help?

If they hadn't been making money off ads the cops wouldn't have bothered with them

>yeah, but she didn't help the SHs reunite with sanji

How do you think Sanji will reunite with the SHs in the next chapters my dude? Maybe the crazy 3 eyed slut with a plane-ish thing faster than big mom's zeus will help him?

>they didn't defend him. they helped him defend his crew. And before that the dialogue between Sanji and Judge was definitely not a reconciliation.

don't be a nigger and stop playing the semantics game

>what? the cake? din't see anything about it in the leaks.
Also the leaks are weirdly vague about the WCI events. Nothing about the alliance with the firetank pirates, nothing about the poneglyphs, nothing about the higher-ups in the BM crew, nothing about BM's past, nothing about pedro, the tamatebako or the fucking wedding.
I mean there's a slim chance that those might be actual leaks but let's be real, they're probably fake

And of course they are vage do you think Oda has everything drawn already up to chapter 1100? The leaks are probably off a script in case Oda dies or something, I remember reading something about it, Oda already has the script of one piece, he even showed the final of the story to a dying kid

I mean please go ahead and prove those leaks are fake because reading them ruined it for me, I HOPE those leaks are fake because otherwise I spoiled myself like 10 years of one piece

>and you're telling me Luffy can solo Kaidou by himself when Luffy so far hasn't been able to go one on one with anybody powerful without any help?

That's what makes me thing the leaks are true, he didn't solo Kaidou at all.

Luffy, Law, Kid with his awakening, Appo and Hawking all ganged up on Kaido, fought for a few days and Luffy gave him the final blow and killed himself doing it, not even killing Kaido just making him unconcious.

That's exactly the kind of shit Oda would write dude

I remember hearing Oda has an outline and some specifics of the ending down, and has disclosed a ton of information regarding it to the various editors he's had over the years, because him dying does seem rather likely.
I just want to see One Piece Z where they have all new bullshit adventures on Fairy Vearth.

>he even showed the final of the story to a dying kid

Isn't that shit fake

idk

I remember reading that the kid was crying his ass off but said it was happy with the ending, so it makes sense since kids love Law

>and has disclosed a ton of information regarding it to the various editors he's had over the years, because him dying does seem rather likely.

god fucking damn it why would he tell the ending to editors when he knows they will get fired eventually and they will go around selling the information to some rich arab prince or something like that

at the very least tell that information only to the head of the shonen jump not to a peasant editor who works for minimum wage

>Luffy can't even defeat Dofla without Law's help
G4 stomped Doffy. Doffy's strognest attacks came from his awakened df powers that has nothing to do with his pyhisical well being. He still would've lost

He was already weak with his devil fruit, now sabo has it, so if he revives he is going to be weaker than Coby.

pretty sure that was proven fake

>shanks decided that luffy needs to overcome this trial

Sounds legit

Did anyone else read the leak? If so please go ahead and tell me that I'm a retarded nigger for believing it and that there is no chance anything of that will happen

Speaking of Big News, I wonder what tomorrow's front page will be, Big Bird has a LOT of scoops.
Will he rat on Germa 66 trying to betray the WG and allying with a Yonkou?
Will Luffy and Bege become even more infamous?

probably just a safety measure in the event of his death. But I can't imagine them finishing the series without Oda unless they just make a movie or three out of the remaining content. I know I don't want to read some stitched together heartless manga for years at least.

I don't get it

>yeah no people thought Jinbe was dying this arc lets be honest for a second
Only guys who didn't like him and memers. Everyone who took effort to think this through knew Jinbe is joining since FI, many people even before.
>Bro come on how was obvious a year ago that pudding would help the strawhats?
Ally with a big secret still to be revealed (eye), Oda's reluctance to keep pretty females evil. Maybe not obvious, but it was the most probable scenario.
>Either BM bteraying Vinsmokes or vice versa and SHs siding with betrayed were really common prediction.
Were you even there when the arc began? People were expecting all kinds of betrayals.

>Were you even there when the arc began? People were expecting all kinds of betrayals.

I didn't argue that.

What charges do leakers get arrested on?

>Luffy about to fucking die at marineford probably where akainu who has a magma hard on for killing luffy is
>Shanks decides to do fuck all and that luffy must overcome some bullshit trial he'd probably fail at

Legit as fuck

Copyright infringement most likely.

>How do you think Sanji will reunite with the SHs in the next chapters my dude? Maybe the crazy 3 eyed slut with a plane-ish thing faster than big mom's zeus will help him?
Bringing him back after being away for 2 hours doesn't count as a reunion. Sanji reunited with them when he brought food to Luffy in the promised spot. You wouldn't say that the busdriver helps you reunite with your family every time you take a bus home, would you?
>don't be a nigger and stop playing the semantics game
not playing the semantics game. Sanji didn't reconcile with the Vinsmokes.
>And of course they are vage do you think Oda has everything drawn already up to chapter 1100? The leaks are probably off a script in case Oda dies or something
then how come the leaks about WCI are vague as fuck, then the rest is oh so fucking specific? Seems to me like someone wrote down his theory about how the Wano arc would play out, then threw in the WCI part and called it a leak for shits and giggles.
>I mean please go ahead and prove those leaks are fake
that's what I've been doing until now. Just because the leaks kind of fit with parts of what happened doesn't mean they're real, or even likely. The WCI leaks are just the best guess of someone at the time of the cracker fight.Let's look at them:
>Luffy will beat cracker but he's severely wounded and unconcious
everyone could have guessed. Also, Luffy wasn't unconscious at the end of the fight.
>then they manage to get out of the forest because nami kept abusing lola's vivre card.
Nami had already used the card to tame the homies. Again, anyone could have guessed it.
(cont.)

>Sanji was able to reconcile with family and the vinsmokes uncuffed him and defended him from big mam's crew.
We already discussed this. Also, this doesn't say anything about BM betraying th Vinsmokes, and the SHs allying with either BM or the Vinsmokes was pretty predictable.
what anyone would have thought at the time. Also keep in mind that at th time of the cracker fght people still believed Pudding to be good. >jinbei also managed to join the strawhats
Jinbe either dying or joining is what everyone guessed as soon as he showed up on WCI.

So what's so weird about the guy getting it right? With VInsmokes, BM and Fire Tanks, you have 6 possibilities of betrayals, and two actually happened and two did happen. Getting it right isn't so hard. Also
>Luffy will beat cracker but he's severely wounded and unconcious, then they manage to get out of the forest because nami kept abusing lola's vivre card.
This didn't happen.

To consider leak believable, it must get right something that isn't predictable from the way the story is going. Like "Duval looking like Sanji's poster" (this one actually happened). Or in WCI, for example "BM has a son who can see the future" could be one or "Pedro tries to kill himself against Perospero".

Reminder that Pudding is obviously joining the crew and the butthurt will be delish'.

>it was the revolutionary army, monkey d. dragon showed up, the most wanted man in the world (everyone was shaking in fear the same way they did to whitebeard). he said he has no business with luffy, he will step in the war if the pirate crew he hates the most joins the war (he was referring to blackbeard).

Yep I 100% believe these spoilers

>Shanks and dragon decide to just masturbate eachother while luffy gets his rubber balls chopped off by akainus magma fist

What about Korean scans? Will those still be uploaded?

Probably but unlikely it will be earlier than tomorrow

I'm not expecting it earlier than Wednesday as usual.

>he beat the strongest creature in the whole world worth 5.2 billion and literally died and came back to life
>but Luffy, you're not a great pirate yet so I can't help meet you yet, hang in there champ

Not that I'm regarding this as much of a theory but I think if Luffy and Law confront Kaido in some fashion then Kidd will also be there. It would be symbolic of the three who stood together at Saobody as the next generation to stand against the strongest from a generation past.

Even for fanfiction this is truly awful

>everyone could have guessed. Also, Luffy wasn't unconscious at the end of the fight.

yeah well oda changes things from chapter to chapter without further notice so this maybe was one of them

Like katakuri being a logia and then months later being a special paramecia

I agree and what's more stupid is that the whole concept of immortality isn't even fanfiction it was introduced by oda himself

The immortality shit was set up because we're going to meet an immortal character.

Likely the Five Elder Stars, who haven't aged a day between the Ohara flashback and Post-Timeskip and know everything regarding the void century.

>You did something I couldn't do
>You're still not a great pirate

Well Kaido being taken down by the group effort of members of the Worst Generation sounds nice thematically but even then those 5 still sound too outmatched without some other shenanigans going on.

At least Law is one of the ultimate utility fighters who can just swap characters in and out of a fight

>look Luffy honestly until you become Pirate King I'm going to get blackout drunk and ignore your requests

Kaido's either being taken out one of two ways:

>By the members of the Worst Generation to symbolize the new generation surpassing the old. Could either be the main trio or include Drake, Hawkins and Apoo depending on the direction Oda decides to take. If he wanted to get really crazy he could shoehorn Bege, Bonney and Urouge into the arc to have the whole gang take Kaido out, but that's a stretch considering Bonney and Urouge have done fuck-all at this point.

>Inuarashi and Marco will assist Luffy. Both because of the Momotaro theme of the Wano Country arc and because they symbolize how Luffy is carrying Roger's and Whitebeard's dream. Oda's spent a lot of time building up the minks and return of Marco, so he's got something big planned for them.

I can't see it going down any other way.

Luffy will punch REALLY hard.

But what if Kaido punches harder??

His punch will sink into G4 Tankman

Minks cant even handle Jack. They were getting worn out while Jack just continued fighting for days.

Also, Jack never got KOed even when facing Admirals or getting directly attacked by Zou.

He never lose consciousness and his boss, Kaidou, is supposed to be even more tougher than Jack.

Sorry but I don't see the Minks much less Marco delivering firepower equal or greater to Zou's attack on Jack.

How has she still not realized she ate them after she started using DF ability

Luffy already tried punching Big Mom. Didn't do shit.

Law couldn't even one on one with Dofla despite spending years, prepping for Dofla.

We already saw Dofla one on one with Law and Law lost.

Law's Room couldn't really counter Dofla.

What makes you think Law could do shit to Kaidou when he lost one on one to Dofla.

Kaidou's organs are probably impossible to shred when Kaidou didn't even get any broken bones from jumping down from that sheer height.

Marco can't even protect Whitebeard allies from Blackbeard or Whitebeard's fake son.

You Marcofags are fucking pathetic.

That shit is fake as fuck,no mention whatsoever of Marco or the shogun and it also said that Jack is Kaido's first mate with the other calamities being called Gin and Domm but it's pretty obvious Jack is the weakest calamity and the others are King and Queen.
That being said i think the way the fight with Kaido played out in this is similar to how Oda would write a fight,Kaido destroying the entire country with a shockwave hypes him up pretty well and shows just how strong the strongest character in the seies is while going all out.

Kidd's a fucking jobber and what Shabody.

Appo did more than Kidd at Shabody by attacking an Admiral.

Quit sucking Kidd's dick. Out of all the new pirates, Kidd already got fucked up the most from the New World by losing an arm and now getting raped by Kaidou.

It's time somebody retire from the New World and Kidd is the best candidate.

There can't be all winners and no losers.

That's exactly why I'm leaning more towards the first theory.

I could definitely see the Marco and the minks taking on the calamities instead. Inuarashi and Nekomumashi getting a second chance against Jack, and Marco is a mythical zoan himself so he could probably have a neat mirror match. If Oda commits to the theme he could give the third or the shogun to the samurai, led by Momonosuke, leaving Kaido himself for the pirate alliance.

It's hard to tell, though. One Piece power levels fluctuate radically based on narrative drama, and we still don't know the full cast of Wano. And with Reverie supposedly happening beforehand that could change a lot of stuff too, like the revolutionaries, marines or even Vivi popping in for whatever reason.

>

Nope, half the island carried Luffy away from Dofla.

Luffy already lost the moment he had to have people block Dofla from finishing him.

Kaidou just took down 3 Supernova Crews by himself the moment he landed on their turf.

Falling down from that height is pretty much equivalent to destroying a small building and Luffy could do that since east blue.I agree with you that Law wouldn't really be able to do shit against Kaido but your reasoning here is flawed.

jinbe already joined back in FI. He was just separated from the rest of the crew.

Why don't YOU post the "leaks" that have already come through since you think it's such an impressive thing?
I'm not going to give views to some shitty site that posts bullshit.

4 Supernova Crews weren't even strong enough to personally encounter Big Mom. They had to escape.

Quit sucking supernova dick. They are less impressive than older generations.

Even Ace left a better impression since he decided to solo the New World until he encountered Whitebeard.

Meanwhile, all these supernovas need to ask for help and Kidd has to pretty much beg Appo and Hawkins to form an alliance and then gets pissed off when Appo outalphas him.

>jinbe already joined back in FI. He was just separated from the rest of the crew.
He said that as soon as his work with Big Mom was done, he'd be happy to join. This didn't happen in FI. He didn't quit being a Big Mom affiliate until a few chapters ago. I don't think we'll get anything "official" or something, if he doesn't die this arc which I personally doubt, but he might die later in the story he'll just be on board and everyone will be like cool. This doesn't mean that he joined in FI.

Well according to those spoilers the supernovae only managed to tire Kaido out just enough for Luffy's gear 5th to knock him out.If those spoilers were even remotely accurate then it mostly depends on how strong gear 5th is.

Oda literally said he has to come up with something different than that.

It's Jinbe we're talking about, his official joining will be even more formal than Brook's.

Jinbe is a nigger Luffy wants there just to eat him if they run out of food

Will Jinbe sleep in the aquarium
They're running out of space in the boys room

No she won't. Pudding sucks.

>gomu gomu no trampoline
>send Kaido to the moon

>Pudding sucks
I bet she's good with those lips

>Kaido and Enel team up

>gomu gomu no trampoline
>send Kaido to the moon

Enel : "Watashi wa....Kami!"
Kaido : "RRRRRGGGRRRWWWRRAAAAA.....MUGIWARA...."
>Kaido proceeds to bash Enel's skull in

You know damn well that she'd be a freak in the sheets. Sanji's a lucky guy, if he can get past the crazy personality quirks alive that is.

Enel have one of the ancient weapon.

Why is jimbe obese and gay?

I actually Jinbe quite a bit but I wish he had more variety in his outfits and kept some of more yakuza influences.

Everyone else gets fun new designs every arc and he just changes the pattern on his kimono.

No

>tfw best shichibukai won't appear ever again