I would like something else with Vivio to start up, no matter it's flaws it would suck to see the original timeline die

I would like something else with Vivio to start up, no matter it's flaws it would suck to see the original timeline die.

Other urls found in this thread:

pachinkopachisro.com/archives/47991387.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Vivio vs Miura in anime when?

I'm glad Vivid is over since it overstayed it welcome. Next manga will probably take place after Strike and theoretically Force with them either pretending it never happened, or summing up what they had in mind with the first chapter.

Just think about it, if the franchise doesn't die a dogs death with Destruction, we could get 30+ year old Nanoha. Chances are though is we get some garbage teen/adult Vivio manga with a real plot this time.

bring back force

I sometimes wish the franchise died after strikers.

Give me my Fuuka manga.

Yeah, everyone loved the anime with the edge-lord male protagonist where the good guys jobbed hard and the bad guys basically had fanfic-tier powers of "we're immune to magic but can still use it". Force was a farce.

Depends. I see she's a kid, so does that mean he's just starting everything over from scratch? This will either turn out awesome or the worst thing he's ever done.

>Reflection manga
Eh, why? But also why not I guess.
>drawn by Takuya
That guy's art hasn't even improved since 10 years. Why can't it be the artist who drew the first movie manga or SYU, he loves the Materials after all.

>That guy's art hasn't even improved since 10 years
Because it's already perfect.

I wish they'd drop everything and retool the entire franchise around Innocent.

Nah, he almost always draws his faces in the standard 3/4 view while still managing to make it look flat and he only ever does a handful of copypasted facial expressions. There's no nuance or personality in it. Everything is just static, even the action scenes because he doesn't play with perspective.

It has improved though. Go look at the first chapter and compare it now.

Yeah but Vivio is cute.

Only superficially. His lines have gotten cleaner and his shapes have gotten more consistent but he still has the fundamental problems of sticking to his absolute bog standard and not being able to draw three dimensionally.

Can't this shit franchise just die for good already?
It doesn't matter, this Nanoha has no loli appeal at all.

I can agree with that but I still think it's a really nice style. I think his style shines when it's colored.

You can't improve perfection. This guy draws the cutes lolis.

No, they're mid-tier at best.

Vivid was a mistake

You're calling this a mistake?

Not him, but I do, my little shounenfag.

They should just reboot the franchise

Not him but I do call it a mistake too.

You guys better start being nicer to Vivio. She's a good girl.

Yes

Without Yukarin, and with an author that literally can't write half decent?
No please, just let this franchise be forgotten for good already.

That looks like a miracle to me.

I used to be a avid Nanoha fan and follower, now I don't care what direction this goes anymore.

Vivio is cute, but useless and weak in loli form, and needless to say her adult mode is what killed the franchise. No relevant lolis anymore.

But her Adult form is so cool.

Maybe, but I'm a lolicon.

Her legs turn me on no matter how old she is.

That's fine. She appeals to both

Nanoha is pretty much doomed to increasingly irrelevant spin offs that have no consequences and are boring as shit. Even if they time skip again, it will just focus on Vivid characters anyway unless people want to see the final adventures of hag NanoFate before they write them out of the franchise for good.

They actually did write them out in Vivid Strike.

They still appeared as faceless nobodies in a photograph!

That's what I mean by writing them out.

30 y.0 Nanoha would be great

it would be a big hilarious "fuck you" to people who say she's too old to be a mahou shoujo protagonist

We need more magical milfs

>movie manga

Literally who cares? They should do a serious Vivio manga or Vivid Strike manga.

StrikerS manga was good.

It really wasn't. It was better than anime but still pretty bad.

Concerned. They basically had to backpedal on the franchise and retcon Nanoha because Tsuzuki couldn't make a good enough new protagonist. Could easily just mean more stagnation in the near future.

It's fine

Very sad. It feels like they're completely killing the main canon so they can make a quick buck off this AU shit.

Main canon is already dead.

Fuuka is the new canon

Not quite, but it may be in a few months if they don't unveil anything else. I just don't understand why. The franchise has been doing tons of different series all at once for years, but now they're investing everything into the Reflection AU. You'd think that after Force, they'd be more cautious about putting all of their eggs in one basket.

>Vividshit is finally fucking dying
>glorious classic Nanoha-styled manga to replace it
This is amazing news, man. The only thing that sucks about this announcement is that it didn't come earlier, /before/ Vivid newfags drove away almost all the Nanohafags. This thread would have exploded then.

>m-muh vivio, m-muh adult shit, true nanoha doesn't deserve to live DELET THIS
Cry harder. True Nanoha is coming back and you can't stop her.

But StrikerS is what killed it.

>Fuuka newshitter tears forever more
God, this is even better news than I thought.

Considering how utterly shit Vivid was, and how this is using a working formula (pre-StrikerS Nanoha) as its base, he'd have to actively try to make this one bad.

Not a bad idea.

>m-muh VIVIDSHIT
Finally all these newshit cockroaches are going to die off and Nanoha threads can be restored.

>b-but muh vivio
Die even louder, Vividshits.

>tfw you will never spam a thread to death because your franchise-killing spin-off is being abandoned in favor of something actually good and respectful to itself
Dying Strike newfags every thread seeing Nanoha coming back from the ashes they tried to turn her into, I couldn't ask for anything better than that.

>i-it's only a good idea when it's v-vividshit!
I love this.

I'm sure Vivio will be in the comic.
Fuji loves Vivio

>V-VIVIO
Your franchise-destroying shitstain is dying in front of you and you're freaking out. Nanoha threads are going to become the best thing ever once this new, vastly superior manga starts coming out, I can't wait.

My waifu > your waifu

You can see the exact moment when bitchfag entered the thread.

You don't say

Nanoha is back and neither you or your salty tears can stop it.

strikers was the best selling part of the series

>selling well automatically equals being good
Newfags, everyone.

I love Bibio

The death throes of the Nanoha killers are so satisfying to read.

Stop samefagging

It's a shame because Vivid was more than just pedoshit.

>Vivid
>anything more than just garbage that exists solely to make money with fanservice shots and destroy Nanoha's reputation as something respectable
As said by someone who really wants Nanoha to stay down and die.

I wonder if they will do a continuation of Vivid Strike or do something to bridge the gap. I wonder if the Reflection manga will be an adaption or be more of a companion piece.

>muh vivid strike boohoo
Abandoned, faggot. Now that they'll be focusing on the movie continuity (aka the one they didn't irreparably screwed over), you can take your parasite show and infect some other thread.

They'll probably announce Vivid S2 or maybe Vivid Strike S2.

Vivid S2 was already announced. I am not sure about Vivid Strike, but it is possible for them to make a continuation.

Vivid S2 was never announced.

So, what is the order that one should watch/read Nanoha?
Are the mangas even canon to the anime and vice versa?

Or they won't and they'll keep the Nanoha revival going with a new TV season that follows up on Detonation and an Innocent adaptation. But denial is hard, ain't it.

Be kind to him, all his year-long work to kill Nanoha discussion is falling apart.

pachinkopachisro.com/archives/47991387.html
It was announced as part of promo material earlier.

Season 1
A's
Reflection
Detonation (not out yet)
-That's the order. There's more, but it's mostly garbage.

As for manga, lol. The continuity those are in is going to be thrown out soon so you might as well not bother. They all suck major shit anyway.

I hope my girls Teana and Subaru gets some love.

S1, A's, StikerS then you should read Vivid and watch Vivid Strike.

They won't. They're shit, just like the show that spawned them, and they'll be abandoned like they rightfully should.

>p-please watch muh vividshit, i don't want it to be made non-canon in exchange for something objectively better in all fronts
We'll fill up that tear river in no time, guys.

>bitchfag still whines about Vivid instead of actually discussing Nanoha

Reflection turned out to be startlingly mediocre, so I guess that there isn't much incentive to talk about it.

So are we gonna wait forever for the Reflection BDs like with A's movie?

He's admitted to spending years in a mental hospital. He's not capable of controlling his own actions. He's no different than a broken spambot which is why the mods treat him like one when people report him.

>vividfags still shitpost Nanoha threads instead of fucking off forever

December, IIRC.

Probably. And remember that with fansubbing being dead, it will take even longer for it to be subbed.

Didn't A's BD already have subs?

Didn't Commie say they'd do it? I mean that's still not much of a solution but it's there.

LRD at least was more entertaining as a gimmick.

Oh wait, I just remembered there's ron.
>movie doesn't have his shitty franchise-killer waifu
Nevermind, he won't do it and he'll probably get a round of applause for it.

MODS=GODS
Thanks as usual.

>hahah my anti-Nanoha circlejerk lives!
I ask again why exactly is this allowed but talking about Nanoha is not allowed.

>oh, someone is killing nanoha discussion by shitposting with vivid, yeah that's fine
>oh, someone is spamming vivid in a thread literally titled "Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha", no problems there
>what the fuck do you mean someone dared to talk about nanoha in a thread about nanoha's new manga!? JANNIES I SUMMON THEE
An answer would sure be nice. I don't think I'm asking for too much here, am I?

>it would be a big hilarious "fuck you" to people who say she's too old to be a mahou shoujo protagonist
>We need more magical milfs
If Cure Flower can return for one awesome battle in her mid 60's, then Nanoha and Fate can probably still fight a bit in their 30's. Maybe not a whole series, but one or two final badass moments to cap off their careers.

Or maybe don't do what killed the franchise in the first place and stay with loli Nanoha.