Drumpfkikes on suicide watch

Drumpfkikes on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
politico.com/story/2018/02/27/jared-kushner-security-clearance-downgrade-427178
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/kushners-overseas-contacts-raise-concerns-as-foreign-officials-seek-leverage/2018/02/27/16bbc052-18c3-11e8-942d-16a950029788_story.html?utm_term=.c6960a9e6aee
youtube.com/watch?v=llKpCfqQWS4
youtube.com/watch?v=qWs806pvEHY
youtube.com/watch?v=zErgz09dESs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kike vs Kike

It's about goddamn time

Now if they would just reduce Drumpy's security clearance.

You do realize Trump could just grant him a top secret clearance if he wanted right? For whatever reason, Trump doesn't want Kushner to have the clearance.

and this is how I know the deep state is constantly plotting against The Don. why else would they do this to one of the most important members of Trumps administration.

Good

4D chess? Gee, he is so smart.

Kikes are still legion in the WH

Where is this from? Who actually uses those terms in today’s political climate underneath the the headline?

good fuck that slimy kike
why does it say drumpfenstein

I wonder how many retards will fall for this bait without reading in more detail.

Hopefully Trump is next...here is the cunt, at the 3:10 mark pushing the official narrative...2 fucking days after 9-11 AHHAHAAH

hooktube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

Who could expect anything less from the best goy president after Obama

politico.com/story/2018/02/27/jared-kushner-security-clearance-downgrade-427178

Hilarious

oh damn

>Kushner is not alone. All White House aides working on the highest-level interim clearances — at the Top Secret/SCI-level — were informed in a memo sent Friday that their clearances would be downgraded to the Secret level, according to three people with knowledge of the situation.

>The president has the ability to grant Kushner a permanent clearance, but Trump said Friday — the same day the memo was sent — that he was leaving the decision to his chief of staff.

I voted for Trump, not that JEw. What expertise does he have in....well, ANYTHING?

It’s a totally legit news piece you stupid dotard

good he was a faggot anyway

Wow, that's a good "burn"! Did you think that up all by yourself? I'm glad to see you making good use of that extra chromosome.

>implying his race traitor wife, Trump's daughter won't relay the information to him and do what her kike husband wants her to.

>Uhhh...Daddy? Wha-what's going on DADDY???

Why suicide watch? I hate that fucking worm. Bibi acknowledged himself he has known that yid since he was a kid. (((Kushner))) should have never had his hook nose anywhere near middle east foreign policy due to his conflict of interest.

Fuck that kike.

I've never known a Trump supporter who wanted Jared or Ivanka there in the first place.

This is the equivalent of Twitter banning one of the Alt-Right ecelebs so they can say
>see!? im not controlled opposition! twitter banned cuz im a bad goy!

Nice yeah fuck trump

Seriously he’s the worst president

>Officials in at least four countries have privately discussed ways they can manipulate Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law and senior adviser, by taking advantage of his complex business arrangements
>Among those nations discussing ways to influence Kushner to their advantage were the United Arab Emirates, China, Israel and Mexico
What a shitshow this administration is. Can't they do anything right?

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/kushners-overseas-contacts-raise-concerns-as-foreign-officials-seek-leverage/2018/02/27/16bbc052-18c3-11e8-942d-16a950029788_story.html?utm_term=.c6960a9e6aee

Tell me about it my hippie friend

it really is you idiot
>politico.com/story/2018/02/27/jared-kushner-security-clearance-downgrade-427178

This is all a part of his plan. His sole purpose for running for president was to incriminate that no good dirty jew son in law of his. Jew will spend his fortune on lawyers and that sweet tits daughter of his will be back home.

>news breaks about sessions looking into obongo administration FISA abuse
>le jewshner is losing his security clearance according to sources familiar with the matter
Anything to deflect from the fact the first nigger president is going to jail.
Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

>being this mad

if he gets the security codes, we can't let him.

What a fucking retard that Jared is. Unable to do even the simplest paperwork, and how did he expect to get a clearance anyway with his vast debt and foreign entanglements? My SSO would have laughed him right out of the office if he tried to submit paperwork where I work.

This country used to know how to deal with traitors like Donny Two-Scoops.

1-D Tiddlywinks. And he's losing.

Enjoy the sweet, sweet tears of the MAGA CHUD, for they are nourishing and delicious.

>kike at white house loses "access" to classified information
>ahah drumpf btfo imapricot soon
sometimes these look like posts made by a clumsy retard, rather than an oversampled GAN
They're doing a real good job

It is a well known fact that he have 0 top secret clearances. Not to mention fake nuclear codes. Just look at him:
youtube.com/watch?v=llKpCfqQWS4 look at this cretin; youtube.com/watch?v=qWs806pvEHY look at this faggot: youtube.com/watch?v=zErgz09dESs

He must be in prison with a bunch of niggers and spics with a live stream of happenings.

hes gona get it back
jews dont need to worry about rules or history or fairness

Being nepotistic in this day and age is Africa/North Korea tier presidency.

hmmm the dotard in chief, cadete bone spurs himself.

America was great before that corrupt family of grifters got its hands on it.

This

that was cute when the person at 1m24s rips the trump sign i wonder if they were in on it

You need to go back

>this mad
>year of our lord, 2018