Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/cqavoi.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You wait.

How long must I wait?

drama cd?
PPP?

PA will overthrow Ainz to surpass him.

A Father expects nothing less from his son, after all.

As long as Ainz demands.

Vol 12 comes out sept 30th

This is one of those LN that will take years to finish right?

>“No, I am a natural-born undead creature… although I don’t know if that’s the right term to use.
>—Well, there’s no need to be afraid. Human, dwarves and elves all have good and bad members of their species, right?
>Similarly, there are undead who hate the living, and those who seek friendly relations with them.
>Naturally, I belong to the latter group.”

Dafaq is this skeleton spouting?
There's no benevolent wild undead, even those under him are influenced by their fluff and karma, turning them into evil fuckers.

Nah, the author will probably die of some illness before the LN is finished.

Well he have a wife.
Married people are less prone to becoming an hero.

That lich from the eight fingers seemed to have a somewhat cordial relationship with some of his companions.

He was telling them a white lie to smooth things over. He's a salaryman, after all.

Though, to be fair, Evileye exists. An undead with friendly relations to the living.

>“Exactly, Aura. That said, the spell isn’t all-powerful.
>If the person himself has almost forgotten an event, I can only get rough details.
>There are also other things which complicate the spell’s use.
>For instance, the memories might not reside within the brain, but accessed from a more primordial source—”

>primordial source
What did he mean by that?

Divine inspiration might not be treated as a memory. But as a literal divine source. He might not be able to get thoughts from such things.

He was only in for magic items and stuff, he still considered them to be stepping stones to eventual extermination of all life by his hand.

>tfw you work hard on your bait but no one (You)s
Self (You) I guess.

Now re-read the entire ni novel for hidden sasuguas

>t. Albedo
You've got to be used to ugh, giving things to yourself by now, since nothing comes your way.

Nah it means that memories are from the "soul" of the target, not the brains. He emphasises that because there are plenty of creatures he might want to read that dont have a brain - a slime, skeleton, elementals etc.

If the spell is limited to reading the brain, then it wouldnt work on creatures with no brain.

>MFW already on Dwarves
>It's still 11th of September
Life is pain.

Also:
Take note of wrong nouns and confusing sentences in (F)inal version of PDFs.
There was a feedback proofreading e-mail in the previous thread, send what you find there.

I just wanted everyone to enjoy my OC man.

>it wouldnt work on creatures with no brain.
It worked on picrelated.
What does she have for a brain?

normally comes in waves. He writes in three book arcs (each with their own sub arc). those three normally come out closer together, then a gap.

Its getting an S2 of the anime so.

>this thread about Sup Forums growing thin in anons and OC
>all these tryhards barging in posting their shitty shops
I don't know why did you expect anyone to enjoy it.

Hard Drives.

By "brain" I meant a dedicated part of the body for thinking and memory storage, rather than a dedicated biological mass.

So CZ has a hard drive, but a Water elemental is just a sentient pillar of water. He doesn't have a brain.Its memories come from the "primordial source"

>shitting on OC

Good OC is saved and reposted. That is the only measure of how good OC is.

Well there are various quality of it and you look like a tryhard after forcing in in the last 2 threads.
We get it, we saved the template.
Good job.

>two threads
>forced

>Ywn create your own guilds's npc then have then come to life and become your loyal servants
>Pic i would pass my days buring my face un her cleavage

>YFW 3 of your headcanons/memes made it in
>someone even bothered to count the golems properly

Which ones?
>tfw you made it

I spent ages on counting them out.

I mean, you could try Tulpa.
If your cerebral capacity and imagination are good enough - I guess you can create more than one?
Downside is that you can go mad or develop schizophrenia.

High stakes, high reward.

>touch me nfirea
>30 100lvl 8GK golems
Arguably
>Go Gin and RAID spray.

Nice.

I remember those threads, I'm looking forward to the next wave of TLs. It got pretty circular towards the end but I still enjoyed it.

>Pretty circular
>that one thread with 900+ posts of Male Valkyries

My favourites were when we were doing in depth analysis of the kingdoms agricultural policy and discussing the differences between their technology level and their societal and their absurd logistics.

>headcanonfag

10000 years

C R O P R O T A T I O N
R
O
P

Will we get more Phillip in the next volume?

Why does user think that Elf King is not a Player?

Probably not, Re-Estize Kingdom should be covered in vol14-vol15.
I don't think one Volume will suffice for it.

>Lakyus Chuuni

Not strong enough, unless he's died a few times.

HK isn't puppet, yet.

But why would you think that?
I just read the vol11v3 Intermission and it only says that he captured ST Trump Card woman, raped and impregnated her.
It's not stated that he was too weak and had to resort to underhanded methods to capture her.

Yeah. forgot the filename:
>vol18map.jpg

>fix bayonet

>100lvl Farmer

Ah, well its not that he's weak - he's probably the most powerful Non Naz char in play, perhaps excluding a Dragon Lord. But compare him to say, Ainz or the level 100 Guardians, he doesn't seem to be quiet as powerful.

So some think he's a Demi-player, (some consider him the rape baby of Akeme), other a deleveled player.

Me, don't think he's a player, but not because of his strength, but because we see his thoughts in his chapter and it doesn't seem like a Player.

kek.

Though I dont think the dwarfs are occupied, just v friendly?

Im not mentally stable nor crazy enough yo try user

Where do you get the volumes from?

I am. But too lazy. I also have pretty strong doubts it even works. I tried making a, "Memory Palace." Still too fuzzy for me to use with any success, too.

Reminder

The usual place.

That may not be so true, It may take a couple years. But it doesn't seem to last much longer..

SHUT UP

literally google it. honestly, its not hard to dig up. put "pdf" on the end of the search.

Reminder

>tfw unironically like the BR and want them to survive.

Filth.

>bug
Literally the worst character.

Genuinely, what do fans see in her?

The "sekret klub" has all the volumes, if you're a member there

I couldn't care less for BR expect Evileye.

>what do fans see in her?
They see that no one else likes her, and even hates her, so she's a "safe" pick.

So, are they just sore losers, after all ?

Evileye is too good for this world.

Cute mandibles?

3weeks!

Very girlish despite being an inhuman monster.

She's like Saya, even though genetically Solution would be closer to Saya.

The movie will be out a week before the book.

nasty shit user. This reminds me of something

>Be me student
>field trip to a Island of malaysia to study coral
>we're staying in some 4 man eco shacks right in the middle of the jungle, gaps in wall and sliding door doesnt shut properly.
>sun cream/DEET/random shit on bed.
>Wake up one morning
>feel my sun cream bottle under my thigh
>reach down to move it.
>fingernail runs down the back of the "bottle"
>click click click click
>Take a look under bedsheets
>Fucking centipede
>6-7 inches long, huge fucking mandibles twitching away, jabby needle thing on its arse
>end of one of its mandibles is stroking the end of my cock
>click feeling was me stroking its back
>Fucking fly out of bed, scream like a bitch
>thing scuttles off
>Friend finds it in his bag the next day

Apparently it came in from the cold. Fuck that shit.

>Genuinely, what do fans see in her?
She's a cute, little bug with a long as shadow of pure horror. It's just a question of taste. She's just not your type of character. I like my little arachnid and would adopt her the second I get the chance.
>No, Entoma. Stop eating that kids arm, it just wanted to play with you on a different level.
my.mixtape.moe/cqavoi.mp4

Shakashaka

mega:#F!9gcB1JTS!WHAlQqEoYUgpdy8cdCg5qg

Might as well post this for anyone who needs it.

>posting links
WEW
E
W

>trip to the jungle
>don't smoke their sheets and clothes
>not sleepint 3 meters above ground level in a hammock
You deserved it.

>Not posting links

Why don't you want people to enjoy good things?

>no one hates her
>Kyouhukou
>Evileye
>Gagaran
That's a pretty long list of no ones.

>like BR
>want them to survive
Emina and Hakkeran survived.

If you find a patch of shrooms in the forest - you don't go around babbling about it to everyone, they'll come with their countless filthy boots, trample the shrooms and nothing will grow there for five years.
Do you want five years without Overlord?

She means other fans user, not characters.

Gets threads deleted and links killed.

There are some DnD setting that use this logic. This LN is obviously heavily influenced by traditional games.

Pretty sure EEfags hate her guts.

Thats her point. It's "She's not liked, shes even hated." not "Not that no one likes or hates her."

>she
>her
Why are you sure that you're talking about femanon?
>They see that no one else likes her, and even hates her, so she's a "safe" pick.
That implies that audience is neutral towards Entoma, making her a safe pic for waifufagging.

I've posted the same mega link in EVERY overlord thread for the past 6 months, the threads always make it to 500 posts and the mega is still up, if it gets downed I'll just re-up it.
Stop being so paranoid about your Japaneses stories

Plenty of people hate Entoma. Or maybe they mostly hate Entoma fags for having shit taste.

Wern't some links nuked when we were getting the Vol. 11 TL? And for the record, I wasnt that bothered about posting, just explaining why its a bit of a taboo.

This same mega link is the one that's been posted since last december at the latest, don't know about the others but this one is still around. And like I said if it gets downed I'll just spend an hour or two uploading the files again.

Also Entoma is the worst girl. Like of all the Naz girls she is the only one who's objectively a complete irredeemable monster. Everyone else has been shown to have some degree of humanity or care at all, entoma is just a gross bug and needs to be smashed.

>There was no particular significance behind the number 30.
>Maruyama, vol 11.
How will golemfags ever recover?

Based user, on every point.

If the links aren't being killed then I take it back.