Well, it was nice knowing you Sup Forums

Well, it was nice knowing you Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/19Emr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good.

FUCK GOOGLE.

FUCK FACEBOOK.

FUCK TWITTER.

FUCK AMAZON.

This bill is about the fact that the people that run tech companies are pedophiles and allowing trafficking to take place on their platforms.

I can still keep my lolies tho?

Just use incognito.

What does the bill say? Also it will probably only affect Amerimutts anyway.

No, the bill is about the fact that a site like Sup Forums can be held criminally liable if someone anonymously posts cp or an ad for an underage hooker on the site.

KNOWINGLY. LIKE THE PEDOPHILE JEWS THAT RUN GOOGLE AND FACEBOOK AND TWITTER.

>2018

>Still caring about free speech.

sex-trafficking is bad though.

hotwheels will save us all

Gonna need direct citation of relevant passages on the bill. What you're describing is the definition of exploitable.

test

this

>bill about sex-trafficking
>mainstream media tells me my free speech is in danger

Ok ok ok wait just a cotton picking minute. When it came to that Net Neutrality non issue, I could understand how someone retarded might tell me my free speech is in danger (they would be wrong, but not completely out of context for the conversation). I got that.

But this? Why would sex trafficking and free speech be related? Why is the MSM trying so hard to create an association for something I don't necessarily care about (sex trafficking) with something I care about (free speech). Could it be that the MSM wants me to protect their interests (sex trafficking)?

good, less americans is better.

kill yourselves

Q predicted this

>hurddur conspiracy conspiracy
yeah sure kid

its dead friend
dont waste your time

you cant talk freely in public without beeing stigmatised
and now neither on the web

relax your anus, or else it can rip the walls of your intestine

My brain can process more connections than you, clearly. Everything in this world is connected and intentional. Get used to it.

No retard, it was Google and Facebook and Twitter who made this bill in the first place.

See here:
archive.is/19Emr

No it is not. That is merely a pretense to shut down what they do not like. Every time l see the supposed trafficking busts of underage people, there are rarely any minors. Most of the cases of minors being exploited is by their mothers doing the exploiting so they can feed their habits, or their boyfriends, who surprise are almost always black. And this also goes for the moms exploiting the kids.

>Why would sex trafficking and free speech be related?
It essentially removes safe harbor for websites so their owners can't be held liable for posts made by their users. Ostensibly this only applies in the cases of human trafficking but as I'm sure you know the slippery slope is lubed with KY these days.

THEY ALREADY HAVE SHUT DOWN WHAT THEY DONT LIKE

YOU CANT CONCERN TROLL ABOUT THIS SHIT WHILE PEOPLE LIKE ALEX JONES ARE GETTING SHUT DOWN.

It's another 'Sup Forums will be shut down because' thread

sage

Reddit is completely balkanized because of kikes

Google is censoring everything they don't like because of kikes

facebook is the same

twitter is literally a propaganda outlet now with no discourse and 100% fabricated reality

YOU CANT CONCERN TROLL ABOUT CENSORSHIP WHILE WERE ALREADY BEING CENSORED.

>Be kike shill
>Post sex trafficking ad on Sup Forums
>Gets Sup Forums shut down
>Nowhere for us to anonymously talk about the JQ

wrong. It's just Big Tech's attempt to weed out the competition early on. Giants like Twitter can afford to hire people to manually review user-uploaded images. A Pajeet who would be otherwise able to operate his small service out of his garage could soon be forced to hire censors and lawyers that he can't afford or just sell his website to larger players

>you should celebrate every bill passed by the Republicans because kikes

It's about time they shut down this shithole.

Wanna buy some goyils?

You don't want to release this ocean of piss my friend.

good luck prosecuting gook moot in Japan

No the bill will not directly state that, they will leave it open to some bureaucrat to interpret it as they wish, which will change with every administration. Just look at how they have abused each law like the Patriot Act, FISA, and the NDAA. Each time there is an over reach, and then outrage from the public, and then them acting like they fix it, but don't, and then the he t guy gets away with it. This is why all of the common people have lost their rights to a globalist cabal that is enslaving us world wide.

screenshots?

Wait, Sup Forums gets shutdown. FUCKING FINALLY. I would finally be free of this place

Alex Jones did not get shut down due to government, but lack of interest, and his being exposed as a pure hack.

uniornically this

fucking adiction i have

I can see it now: spooks start spamming their CP hordes onto sites they want gone.

No. he's getting shut down because of kikes like Susan Wojckiki

You are really, really stupid and the world will be slightly smarter on average when you stop posting.

sssh
eat your male vitality

that's a nice arbitrary claim
would be a shame if someone
asked for proof

FUCK OFF KIKES. I CANT WAIT TO WATCH ISRAEL BURN TO THE GROUND.

well then

You wish.

I fucking hope it doesn't end up that way. There has got to be a way to turn this shit around on them without getting v&

what did you mean by this? If I decide to run an internet service out of my garage (and it's legal in my country), there isn't crap America can do about it

Sup Forums has never been a trafficking hub. And it stopped being a CP sharing tool almost a decade ago when the feds took over moderation of Sup Forums. The occasional troll derailing threads on Sup Forums or Sup Forums isn't something anyone really cares about all that much.

If you want to be worried you should educate yourself a bit on what gookmoot has done in the past.

Don't worry though. Daijoubu scooby san.

Will it do anything to actually expose the cabal though?

Sounds like an easy Supreme Court overturn desu

>have ToS
>user violates ToS by posting CP or something
>remove post, ban user, report to relevant authorities if necessary

>new law trying to hold site owner responsible for someone not under their control violating their own ToS/the law
Actually retarded. Its one thing if the site systemically lets it happen, but considering Sup Forums cracks down on cp rather fast it shouldnt be an issue here. If anything, plebbit is more at risk because they let all sorts of shady shit fly.

The NWO will not allow you to operate your own servers. Your country like the rest will adopt the new laws in the name of saving the children. Just look at how they are pressuring countries around the world to comply with many laws. The problem is just about every country is in debt to the World Bank, and those that are not are being thrown into supposed civil wars to dispose the governments not under their thumbs. This is also why there is a world wide consolidation of food, and energy suppliers to control how things are run.