The Tokyo Ghoul: Theories and Speculation Thread

Why does Sup Forums call Touka Talker?

Other urls found in this thread:

readms.net/r/tokyo_ghoulre/140/4553/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

readms.net/r/tokyo_ghoulre/140/4553/1

Why the fuck would Touka ever visit Shinohara? Ishida is such a fucking hack.

You couldn't have made a more cancerous OP, shitposter-kunt.

Did she even know he existed and was in coma?

Saint Talker knows all anons. She will forgive and save all the wrong thinkers in the story.

Despite only showing up in one chapter, I really like this battle suit. It looks very comfy.

What did he mean by this?

this, I don't remember anything between them? Maybe something reguarding Arata?

I think he wants to win

Why is Kaneki so incompetent? The ghouls are literally dying at a faster rate than when they hadn't joined him.

Dragon is Kaneki's son, he saw the future with Kanou's seer kagune

So how do you feel about Naki's death Sup Forums?

>Death
You mean Kakuja user

>here the dragon will....
Seriously why does ishida do this? does he think we fall for the whole pretending to be mysterious and deep by not being able to complete fucking sentences?

this, ever since kaneki became the OEK he has done nothing to improve ghoul situation, if anything he just gathered them all up and made them an easier target, at least before they were feared now they are all just jokes.

I miss her Sup Forums. I miss her so much...

I too was getting tired of Be The Become

Is this going to be the plot armor to save Talker? some how during the fight she reveals that she was the one watching over Shinohara and gets suzuya to turn on furuta killing him in the process for good? I cant wait to see how clownfags react to this.

HERE

Furuta has reasons for what he's doing, eventually we'll get them and Ishida is starting to prepare for it

Here the Dragon will..

The OEK lost his virginity and got waifu to have sex with that big accomplish there, fighting fruta and improving the ghouls life comes later

Reminder to that faggot from last thread that there's literally no way a cellphone would work 6 gorillion miles underground

After a fight with Juuzou she'll mention something about Shinohara. Juuzou will be surprised and have a long monologue that ends with him deciding to join Goat. Then he and his squad will turn on Furuta and drive the Oggai out of the 24th Ward. Screenshot this, this might as well be spoilers.

There's only one Dragon in this story user.

Dragon is Suzuya, you massive faggots. Him saying that he'd want to turn into a ghoul when everything is over is FORESHADOWING.
He had the surgery performed on him.

Dragon has to make an appearance next chapter, right? The whole flower thing serves no purpose other than connecting Suzuya and Touka, possibly indicating him changing sides. Also the whole thing about them being unquestionably loyal to Suzuya, meaning they might even follow him if he defects.
Not to mention Ishida pointing out that no one can touch Suzuya's squad, which makes me think a new enemy will appear; else they'd just wipe the floor with the ghouls

Where the fuck is Eto. I can't bear this anymore.

She may not be in the story user, but she'll always be in our hearts.

Maybe it's hide who place the flower?

This is now a comfy etofag thread.

let's list down ishida's possible plot armor for talker

[ ] ayato comes from below
[ ] arata malfunctions
[ ] juuzou doesn't want to due to muh flowers for shinohara (lol)

[x] not kaneki I REPEAT

Ishida wanted to troll kaneki and makes him suffer even more.

Oh shit.

Why not all three user

Eto is nice and all but where the fuck is best boy Takizawa? I swear to Vancouver, if best owl doesn't show up soon, I'll just have to...

Ayato comes from below with reinforcement together with the original one eyed king.

suffering confirmed. 5 deaths. Naki is the first.

PENTA!!!!!
ISHIDA IS MADMAN!!1

He does have some sexy panels.

The vol 12 afterword/omake was clear on Ayato not finding the king in Tokyo Ghoul. If he returns, he will be almost empty handed. He may have a few rations.
Better start praying that he brought Eto with him when he went to TG.

>chapter is called A Murder By N
Naki is fucking dead

Do you think Kaneki will make him watch as he fucks Talker as punishment for coming back empty handed?

>A Murder By N

What the fuck does this mean?

>implying Ayato doesn't secretly watch them every night

Naki got Kakuja and will murder some oggais

He'll have enough of a shock with 90% of all ghouls dead, his sister married and pregnant with the kid of the guy who manhandled him years before and the lion's share of CCG's fighting force rushing at him

Who do think he want be when he watches, Kaneki or Touka

>Suzuya will be defeated by Saint Talker's talker abilities
I told you she'd be the one to redeem everyone in this garbage manga. Furuta is next.

Hope you're right. I doubt he'd kill off Naki after making a point of Kaneki teaching him to read and speak properly. We also can't have him die before he bones Miza

Eto, Takizawa, Kurona, Uta. A bunch of good characters missing while we are stuck in this Touka mary sue extravaganza.

Miza is old enough to be his mother.

>Furuta is next.
No please.

Wiki says she's 32. Naki is maybe a little bit younger but not more than 5 years I'd say

What would you do to protect this perfection?

become a half ghoul, get tortured, almost die and suffer amnesia

Do you think Haise ever hooked up with Juuzou?

God, I wish that lollipop were me

>ywn let juuzou suck you cock like a lollipop
>ywn pound juuzou boipussi while playing with his little clit
Why even live anons?

Friendly reminder that Ayato fantasies about Kaneki fucking him every night

>this much salt around Touka
Honestly if her living surprises you at this point it's you're fault for being retarded

>just turn your brain off, bro

But user and to repeat myself, none of them are aware that the headquarters are under attack!

It doesn't surprise me that she's alive, in fact the absolute most surprising thing Ishida could would be killed her off.

>quints
>quinx
>44444
>4 on touka's face

Suffering confirmed

Everyone who think Touka will die or may die are ABSOLUTELY RETARDED and very easy to be baited

desu i want her to die because ever since she started playing lovey dovey with kaneki he became shit of characters but seriously she won't

Give up

To be fair Kaneki turned into shit the moment he got white hair for the second time. His romance with Talker is just putting more shit onto a pile of shit.

Please stop bashing this series, I love the direction it's going and think this is perfect, because it's directed by Ishida a writing genius. This guy is capable of driving deep character plot points, and you're just looking past some of the best fight scenes we've gotten so far in Re:. You shouldn't be so judgmental before an arc is over, just look at the golden age arc of Berserk. Everyone hated the manga while the ending of it was going on.

I'd like to say that this is his series, not ours. While you may think the story should go a different way remember that life is full of things that we don't approve of and just like life this story is full of adventure and mischief that his mind is creating between this characters. It's his child come to life.

This is Uta isn't it

user...

user...

true

It's not even much of a romance. The only one who is openly expressing love and affection is Kaneki.
Touka is still pushing her tsun antics.
>I'm deathly scared for the baby and will even poison myself to keep it alive, but Kaneki mustn't know
>Y-you're not cheating on me with another ghoul girl are you?
>Oh yeah btw I'm pregnant. I don't know if the kid will be born healthy and I don't really care (except I do and it keeps me up at nights)
>What are you saying, you idiot! Why are you telling them we got married!?!
It's cute, but the only one openly expressing love is Kaneki. Romances are two-sided. Touka has never even said "I love you" to Kaneki. Her master plan was to tie him down with a kid and beat his ass every time he so much as looks at another girl the wrong way.

It really does feel like Kaneki and Touka just reverted back to original personalities. As if all the shit they've gone through never happened and they never got any development at all.

holy shit, that would be great

>that weird look in his eyes instead of the shit eating grin he always has
>"almost as if there had never been an ambush at all"

You are reaching too much. Ishida has saved all Touka emotions for a flashback. He always hide them purposely.

no way naki's dead. If he's gonna die he's gonna die by zombie gagigo

For Kaneki that's a good thing. He turned out the way he did because he was a tortured and miserable soul.
Him reverting (to an extent) to how he was before all that means that he's begun to process all that has happened, rather than just carry it as extra emotional baggage.

Maybe for Kaneki as a person it's a good thing. But from a writing standpoint it's horrible to throw all of the development your main fucking character went through so that he can be cute with his waifu.

Not him but I always liked Kaneki's "be strong to protect others" attitude. He was weak and couldn't protect people at the start because he refused to embrace his ghoul side, refused to eat. It's the same thing now

>refuses to cannibalize, body falling apart
>grows weaker, can't protect his loved ones
>loses someone close to him

like poetry

>Him reverting (to an extent) to how he was before all that means that he's begun to process all that has happened, rather than just carry it as extra emotional baggage.
That's some reaching you're doing here.

I was expecting some crazy plan from Kaneki but no. Is literally like part 1. Touka goes through E14, finds the reaper and "dies". Kaneki arrives just to say "I have faith in her".

>>refuses to cannibalize, body falling apart
GHOULS user, GHOULS. He can't very well start killing and eating his own followers. Or eat those who die from starvation, starvation brought as a consequence of his ineffective leadership.
Although he probably will eat the corpses of the fallen ghouls when he comes down again.
>>grows weaker, can't protect his loved ones
He's still the strongest goddamm ghoul there is. All he has lost is quantity and size of kagune. But having a smaller kagune didn't stop him from maiming Yamori, or destroying Eto in the past.
>>loses someone close to him
Accidents happen. He has no way of knowing what is going on underground. And technically he hasn't lost anyone yet.

But TO REPPEAT MYSELF: "saint Talker will talk the CCG unto thr ghoul side
>Shinohara visit
Literally what the flying fuck.

>Furuta has that katana

Nah, i don't think is Uta.

what did that refer to back then

She could be checking he didn't awake so he didn't speak about her or Nishio.

Tarots

user. Seriously no one thinks she will die. Read the fucking thread imbred. Either Ishida needs to fuck off with these cliffhanger "deaths" or just write her out. Her character is literally fucking useless. It feels like Ishida has no idea what to do.

>Touka goes through E14, finds the reaper and "dies". Kaneki arrives just to say "I have faith in her".
JUST FUCKING CANCEL THIS MANGA

It's like were back at the start

Why are Etofags always so assblasted?

>He's still the strongest goddamm ghoul there is
Doesn't matter. All it takes is for him to lose one fight to Furuta or Ui because he's starving and he's fucked. Once he's taken care of, they can rape Talker or do anything they want. I guess he can't very well eat ghouls but he could eat the Oggai, for example

Don't try to fucking find excuses for it user.

>etofags