Battle Girl High School

Episode 11 sub is finally out. Didn't see a thread, or did I just missed it?

God I fucking hate HIDIVE so much.

What other shows besides BGHS that use HIDIVE?

Cheer Fruits. Among the other things I'm watching.

There's probably one more that gets fucked as well because of Sentai.

Just finished watching. They still didn't answer whether Misaki is alternate Miku or someone else.

Final episode next week. I hope at least they bump up the quality of the animation.Fucking Colopl. I also hope they give out guaranteed *4 for the final present battle.

Dead battle girls

Honestly, I'm sad this was near over. It was a good adaptation, quality aside. If only they give more detailed introduction to the girls at the start and with a higher budget, and not using fucking HIDIVE, the thread will not be as empty as now.

Threads were made but they kept dying.
I might actually try to watch the subs for this episode, but I think I only glazed over some of the briefing room stuff.

Feels like there should be another episode or two to pad out some of this important stuff. Can't really say they wasted an episode either since they were able to animate some long running gags/themes.

I doubt they knew anything about HIDIVE as a service and was just happy to get anyone else on board with airing. A lot of other online video services in Japan get copies of the episodes too.

I mostly just lurked the futaba threads at some point once I realized literally nobody here actually played the mobage enough to give a fuck about an anime that went hard on pandering to its players.

Those nips man. Wild lads.

I enjoyed seeing the improved Miki. That long hair. Still has Miki's derpy eyes though.

I fucking swear Misaki resembles Shiburin so much that I might actually just get baited into playing the game again for her alone.
Fuck you colopl. I ain't coming back to that shit after you went full jew.

I honestly didn't understand. How can a company managed to successfully killing their game like that. It's like they said in a meeting "Hey, you know what the playerbase like about this game? let's get rid of them slowly but surely."

It's amazing how they literally brutalized their game. Like, how the fuck did they think the changes in 2nd Anniversary would go? Plus, how they handled that was awful. Two fucking rocks a day.

I thought the final boss was the dark Hoshimori, what's with the big turtle?

The final boss is the wicked tree actually.

>futaba threads
The main 2ch thread is pretty slow recently. Haven't found the anime section of futaba since labeling is weird.

>let's get rid of them slowly but surely
Nothing slow about what they did, it was all at once, got worse, and was only last month that they kinda sorta implemented a pick-up gacha for new cards.

Pay attention user, the turtle has the dark shinju tree on it.

Yeah, but what is the tree actually going to do? Seems like it's just the goal that they need to reach, not something that will fight back.

reporting in. probably won't watch the episode until later though.
Asuha best girl!

Needs more kaede

Needs more sakuga and songs.

Needs more Urara.

There were two but they didn't last very long. Sakura a best.

I saw a thread made before they came out die with less than ten posts. Hopefully HIDIVE's curse won't carry over to the next season.