Don't Be a Dickhead. Is That So Hard?

Stop encouraging hatred and violence. Is that so hard? Quit peddling debunked anti-Semitic conspiracy theories. Is that so hard? Quit with all this racist white supremacist bullshit. Is that so hard?

Don't be a dickhead.

Other urls found in this thread:

henrymakow.com/2018/02/Mossad-Chabad-Deep-State .html
investmentwatchblog.com/bombshell-confirmed-broward-county-deputies-were-ordered-to-stand-down-then-all-radio-communications-were-cut-off-while-the-shooting-continued/
youtu.be/UncFDCzgtkU
politico.com/story/2017/09/01/antifa-charlottesville-violence-fbi-242235
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys, is that so hard?

>anti-Semitic conspiracy theories
This is now a redpill thread

You are being a dickhead.

Mossad-Chabad-Deep State Behind "Operation Parkland"

"Far from being a victim, David Hogg was one of the forward observers of the joint Israeli-CIA death squad sent to Parkland, ensuring that sufficient numbers of his classmates were killed. "The Jewish-born Cruz was likely recruited by the Shomrim secret society to be a patsy for the commando raid and was brainwashed at Chabad House.

henrymakow.com/2018/02/Mossad-Chabad-Deep-State .html

Why so many JEWS at the center of the Parkland massacre?

CONFIRMED: Broward County deputies were *ORDERED* to stand down… then all radio communications were cut off while the shooting continued

investmentwatchblog.com/bombshell-confirmed-broward-county-deputies-were-ordered-to-stand-down-then-all-radio-communications-were-cut-off-while-the-shooting-continued/

Shut the fuck up jew nigger kike literal terrorist

Also sage

no u

Now now. It's ok. Just don't be a dickhead.

You're being a dickhead again. Don't. It's not hard.

P Knew Yuge

Stop bullying pls

hey Sup Forums please don't be Sup Forums anymore. The "conspiracy theories" aren't debunked either.

rather be a dick than a bleached and fake botox asshole gary. Dont be mingey with the johnson now ya lot a fags n fake news shills

Well then, if you are going to be a dick be a BIG dick. You are acting like a micro-penis.

Shut up nigger KIKE whore

In this thread, we try not to be a dickhead. You are being a dickhead.

>Stop encouraging hatred and violence.
We only hate those who openly hate us and try to destroy us, leave us alone and we leave you alone.
we dont hate "everyone who is diferent", like you kikes say, we dont hate buddhists or confucianists or shinotists or taoists or hinduists or native american shamans, we hate muslims and nigger because they aggressive and invasive
>Quit peddling debunked anti-Semitic conspiracy theoriesQuit peddling debunked anti-Semitic conspiracy theories
most were never bedunked, crying muh 6 gorillion is not debunking
>Quit with all this racist white supremacist bullshit
whites are objectively and demonstrably better than, say, niggers. do you have any proof of contrary? other than cherry picked outliers that dont actually refute claims about characteristics of populations?

It had nothing to do with our fellow Jewish Americans. They were all dickheads.

No one is trying to "destroy" you. You are being psychologically manipulated by a bunch of dickheads to think that.

It is very hard, my grandpa told me when I was a kid "son, you go out and kill all those goddamn kikes, niggers and assorted coons, gas the kikes race war now kid"
I just stood there starry eyed, dreaming of the day I would be able to take matters in my own hands. The race war I eagerly awaited hasn't commenced just yet, but I'm thoroughly prepared to decapitate j*ws and whatever kikes try to steal my wallet. You see kid, what you don't get is this is what I was raised for. This is my purpose, I'm a machine with no remorse, tearing through the echoes of "gibs me dat" and "10% interest!".
I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Favela Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Favela Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>nearly half of the posts ITT is just one whiny little faggot bitching about nothing in particular

fuck off you desperate retard. no bump. kys you fucking chump.

I'm not going to read all that. But from the little I did read it seems like grandpa was being a dickhead. It's up to you to stop the cycle of dickheadedness.

I'm not retarded and I'm not going to kill myself. Fido says don't be a dickhead.

when my country is being invaded by aggressive invasive niggers, and even pointing it out is a terrible hate crime I can get arrested for, then I know that there are forces purposefully destroying it

deny it all you want, faggot, but white people and their culture are being erased, and this erasure is celebrated in the name of """"diversity""""

Argentina will be fine once people stop acting like dickheads.

I said redpilled! Not faggot "is it ok?" (((Alt-Right))) stunts to activate young retards.

Sure, right after you stop violating the NAP by forcing me to associate with people I don't want to associate with

It's okay to be white and you can't stop, we're just getting started.

Dickhead is subjective, that's like saying do the right thing for a proper society, which we're doing and the radical left isn't.

No problem, there is plenty of space for brains in my dick.

Define dickhead, you dickhead.

Now there's a good boy.

youtu.be/UncFDCzgtkU

Don't be a dickhead :^)

You are all special. Now get out there and don't be a dickhead.

In order to understand us, you must first understand the immigration policy of 1965 was wrongfully forced upon us, passed via trickery. You then need to understand the importance of community and why homogeneous societies are better at this. Multiculturalism is a new experience that is failing and being forced upon people who do not desire such reality.

My bad.

suck my dickhead

get your fucking throat slit you worthless rat

>Don't be a dick head
Reaction:
>It's ok to be white
Hmmmm really makes you think

Don't Be a Dickhead. Is That So Hard?

Stop encouraging hatred and violence (antifa). Is that so hard? Quit peddling debunked anti-white conspiracy theories (wage gap, patriarchy, rape culture, white privilege, etc). Is that so hard? Quit with all this racist anti-white bullshit. Is that so hard?

Don't be a dickhead.

Peace is a lie, most people are low confidence high ego fags that if you tell them a depressing truth they fight back, but if you tell them a peace lie they get all powered and act like smug bastards. Plus if any human has a differing opinion on something there will always be war. I saw 2 nerds fight over if 2 part episodes should be counted as 1 or 2.

Fuck off, kike

>It's ok to be white
Reaction:
>REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Hmmmmmmmmm really makes you think

What I heard from follows below.
>"I'm scared of and hate strong white people" because reasons..
>"your ideas are believable enough that they threaten me"
>"This hurts my feefees"

Pls stop bullying

Antifa can be dickheads too. Don't be a dickhead.

Trust me I can kick your ass. I just choose not to be a dickhead and encourage you not to be a dickhead too.

Indeed, after we close the borders and kick all the shitskins back to their countries, then we will be fine.

>telling t. underachieving low-IQ cucks to be nice.

kek

Yeah. Well that's not going to happen. Therefore I encourage you and everyone to stop behaving like dickheads and learn to get along.

"And I threaten strangers on the internet"

antifa is a terrorist organization and should be crushed by the feds with lethal force

>Federal authorities have been warning state and local officials since early 2016 that leftist extremists known as “antifa” had become increasingly confrontational and dangerous, so much so that the Department of Homeland Security formally classified their activities as “domestic terrorist violence,” according to interviews and confidential law enforcement documents obtained by POLITICO.

politico.com/story/2017/09/01/antifa-charlottesville-violence-fbi-242235

you failed to answer any of the other points you racist white-hating bigoted piece of shit
go away and rethink your life

I mean you.

>stop behaving like dickheads and learn to get along.
maybe if the niggers were people, or if we were legally allowed to treat them like the animals they are
fuck, we cannot even exterminate the stray dogs here, and they started attacking people, just like niggers

>Trust me I can kick your ass
lol

I didnt threaten anyone, you illiterate la creatura

checked
i was about to post that pic and you beat me to it kek

hey leftists just remember: "freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences"

Well, I made a lt of new friends on here tonight. Thanks for the lively discussion. As someone wiser than me once said, "the light at the end of the tunnel may be you."

So farewell for now. And remember, don't be a dickhead dickheads. You know who you are. Peace.

>debunked
You keep saying this word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Go away and rethink your life. Heal the hatred towards white people in you heart. You are a bitter, evil little racist but you have the capacity to change. I believe in you. Leave leftism behind, get help.

The sad part about this is that when you think about it, you realise its true. And it gets worse if you work at a public hospital...

there's nothing more dickheaded than to go around telling others not to be a dick. you are not the god of all social interaction you're just a covered in shit as the rest of us fuck off you douchebag loser

i do what I want nigger faggot

most people here just want to be left alone.

Whoa. Calling her Fido is very sexist. I agree she may not be the best looking woman but she not a dog. Quit being a sexist sickness.

Bronx District Attorney’s Office is a hotbed of misconduct where prosecutors and other staffers neglect their work to shop, drink booze and have sex, according to a $15 million notice of claim filed Monday by a suspended employee who’s involved with an embattled NYPD cop.

Crime analyst Crystal Rivera also claims that Bronx DA Darcel Clark opened a baseless probe of her boyfriend, Detective David Terrell, to “publicly vilify” him and cover up her office’s “incompetence and unethical practices.”

Rivera’s wide-ranging allegations were made in a filing with the city Comptroller’s Office that’s required before suing the city.

The papers say Clark and several top aides illegally retaliated against Rivera on Friday by slapping her with administrative charges — including insubordination — based on her “personal relationship” with Terrell.

Terrell is a key figure in the failed prosecution of a 2015 shooting that led Clark to launch an investigation by her office and eventually the feds.
“People are having sex in the office,” she said while discussing her official claim.
“We used to have parties … where ADAs will have sexual relationships with officers and prosecutors. We’ve had incidents where ADAs are having sex with each other and they’re married, so husbands find out about their affair and they come to the office and expose [it].

Rivera also alleged that prosecutors keep booze in personal refrigerators in their offices, and guzzle down liquor, beer and margaritas at their desks.

“They would drink this on the job and still be on call in the courtroom,” she said.

Rivera’s lawyer, ex-cop Eric Sanders, accused Clark of playing “political games” by bringing administrative charges against Rivera, and said Clark “should be ashamed of herself.”

“We’re here to expose the district attorney for what she is [doing], corrupting this office,” he said.

not allowed to wear Trump hats in school; so this Is BS

>politically incorrect
get fucked op

New Orleans

This is why all kikes need to be sent to Israel. Then carpet bomb the area.

No pussy faggots on my board. Cleanse yourself

fpbp