Why did Lum get thiccer the longer the show went on?

Why did Lum get thiccer the longer the show went on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gMgO8q1Dmm4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rumiko's girls gradually got thiccer and thiccer until Ranma 1/2. Then with Inuyasha she went back for slimmer girls.

She acts like she's already married. The weight gain comes with the territory.

>Original run October 14, 1981 – March 19, 1986

I was gonna joke that it was due to the times but now that I think about it, most designs of 70s girls were pretty slim.

Everyone got thicker, not just Lum.

Partly because everyone in the anime was smaller than in the original manga art, and they slowly corrected that, partly because Rumiko's art style itself changed a bit. She was drawing Maison Ikkoku around the same time, and after a while UY's characters looked closer to Maison Ikkoku's, even though the later ones are supposed to be college students, while UY's never move out of high school. Same goes to the anime staff too. In the post-tv OVAs they're even more influenced by Maison Ikkoku which results in UY cast getting bigger.

KURIKO-SAAAAN

It's an episodic series, but those characters did age 2 years by the end.

Are you sure?

CHOJURO-SAAN

She was always pretty thicc. It just really depend on the scene, especially in the beginning due to the limited animation.

Not early on.

Would you?

I want her to sit on my face

Time passed, but no one moved grades, like usual for Rumiko's manga. They start in the 2nd year already, and never graduate.

Here are Lum's boobs as my argument. (ep 9)

I miss all all the scratchy grit & imperfections of analogue animation so much.

>tfw no widescreen traditionally animated anime

Pregnancy.

youtube.com/watch?v=gMgO8q1Dmm4

I looked it up, and apparently the first widescreen anime was Betterman from 1999. I can't find if it's digital or cel animated, but there are people posting pictures of their animation cels from the show online, so there's a chance it's a widescreen cel animated anime.

>Lums race doesn't reproduce like humans, the women simply get thiccer and thiccer until the thicc falls off into a blob and it forms into a new Ten
hmm

>Betterman
>Widescreen
If I had to guess I'd say you meant Overman King Gainer.

Shut the fuck up.

Food.

That's what people on Google said. Haven't seen it myself, but looked right on Youtube. Unless it's been cut or stretched

BBC dub GOAT.

My god. What was she before she dropped three at once?

It's this thing called eating. Shocking, right?

Fuck off.

Delicious.

>Not calling her Lamu

Would you marry her and start a family?

Would you have sex with Sakura?

How is this even a question? I've been looking for a rare doujin of hers from C25 for a bit now.

Absolutely. Lum is the best best girl.

Ataru is a bro and we desperately needs more protagonists like him, but honestly he was kind of a fag sometimes.

>not Ramú

>meant to be the big boobed character of the show
>pales in comparison to the big boobed characters of today
???