Open Canada's 2018 budget

>open Canada's 2018 budget
>ctrl + f
>type in 'gender'
>mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

budget.gc.ca/2018/docs/plan/budget-2018-en.pdf
theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/26/hungary-surprise-defeat-for-viktor-orban-in-bellwether-by-election
budget.gc.ca/2018/docs/plan/toc-tdm-en.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

budget.gc.ca/2018/docs/plan/budget-2018-en.pdf

>369 page document
>359 matches
>0.97 genders per page
>canada
seems about right

make it stop

we're fighting to prevent it from happening here, but as the elections near, we just lost a smaller battle

>theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/26/hungary-surprise-defeat-for-viktor-orban-in-bellwether-by-election

Painful holy fuck

I'm leaving this shithole, within the year. I can't do this anymore.

where are you going?

Whats this?

Same. Where are you going? If I don't win the green card visa lottery this year (I'm white btw), then I'm going back to Europe.

Our budget.

oh..............oh no.

Being blue-pilled on the papist menace is a big mistake, Can-cuc'ks.

I was really, really hoping that it would be consolidated to one area of the budget and it would be a discrete virtue signal effort but seems to be equally distributed throughout the budget. I want off this ride.

My sidebar lights up yellow when I ctrl f gender. Gets crazy 2/3 down

Fucking hell, I just got my PR. Am I going to have to move back to Australia?

Why the fuck does any Aussie come here? I'll never get it. Canada is just a shittier version of Australia with uglier women and disastrous weather.

lmao. You sane canucks have my sympathy.

Pay as little taxes as possible. Be smart about it, hide your wealth. Use crypto if you can.

The government is using our tax money to commit genocide of all Euro-Canadians, both of our genome and our culture.

>Federal government scientists enrich Canada’s research environment, contributing to research focused on the public interest as well as the kind of discovery science that breeds innovation. Federal scientists seek to advance environmental remediation, energy and materials science, advanced manufacturing, and health and food safety. Thousands of scientists and the network of federal laboratories—including at the National Research Council—reinforce Canada’s research capabilities and strengths, including through collaboration with post-secondary institutions and businesses.

>As the National Research Council re-imagines itself to deliver on the Innovation and Skills Plan, it will be taking targeted action to include more women, youth, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities among its researchers.

>it will be taking targeted action to include more women, youth, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities among its researchers.
This saddens my heart very deeply. Not just because I'm a ressearcher myself and it's painful to hear qualification take a backseat to race, gender, or anything, but because it's happening here in the states too.
We don't have the National Research Council but most researcher and academics eat up that diversity shit on an administrative level.

Other than the contradiction within the text itself . I dont see how the federal government will enhance research , when there is an actual "Brain Drain" . Alot of young physicians moved south already . Many engineers, architects even nurses are moving to the Gulf or Saudia Arabia .
The emperor has no clothes !

Serves you right for all the shitposting, leaf.

Don't even think about jumping the border commie. We'll gun you down and you'll be too white for the libs to care.

>Same. Where are you going? If I don't win the green card visa lottery this year (I'm white btw), then I'm going back to Europe.

Don't do that, are you fucking retarded. We are upping the antics by a factor of twenty.

If only you knew how bad things really are in Canada.

I will gladly talk you on a stroll through Germany and Britain and then we can continue this conversation.

do we even deserve to exist as a nation anymore? seriously

Why do you want so bad to be Brazil, Canada? WHY???

>First Chapter(Growth): 47 Times
>Second Chapter(Progress): 14 Times
>Third Chapter(Reconciliation): 2 Times
>Fourth Chapter(Advancement): 59 Times
>Fifth Chapter(Equality): 196 Times

Fuck Muh Life
budget.gc.ca/2018/docs/plan/toc-tdm-en.html

He's clearly going to South Africa to fight in the war that's about to begin

It only took two years for the liberal party to fuck everything up entirely.

This country is a joke

>be male

>punished for merely existing

thanks Trudeau

Canada white genocide.

they are actually attempting to remove the white male from every aspect of society. this is not a conspiracy. Multiculturalism act of 71, Canada employment equity act of 86+ continued mass non white immigration= the genocide of the white man in Canada. trudeau and co are fast tracking their plans now. this country Is so fucked. shit is going to really go south when the boomers are officially retired and start dying off en masse. I will be out of this country by then

>tfw tradefag
>nobody gives a shit about diversity or women inclusion
>mfw STEMfags get replaced by Jamal and Stacy because ''muh diversity''
feels good to be in a 95% men sector

>research in Canada is non existent compared to America
>get paid three times less here with weaker purchasing power
>let's replace the emigrant workers with deficit-funded poos and unqualified thots
Can't wait to get out of this loser country

I'm considering moving back to Poland myself

You Polish? Do polish deathcamps trigger you kek

Jokes aside, try nz first

wow you weren't kidding.
canada is so lame

billion
over
budget

well considering there were no death camps just concentration camps with some ppl dieing no.

Is NZ any better? Seems like all the ango saon countries and most of western europe are complete shit, with the rest of western europe turning to shit. Not to say poland doesn't have problems but jesus christ how did you western europeans let it get so fucking bad

Canadian with polish heritage here. Eligible for passport and citizenship. Poland is looking pretty good long term. It will still be Polish in 25yrs
Have you been to NZ? Auckland is Chinese now and Christchurch is "a melting pot" since the big earthquake. As a whole NZ is only 75% white and rapidly declining. They will be a minority as a whole In 15years

don't leave, if you hold out one more year you can watch the liberal party fall to third place again. THis budget is only for one year.

>I'm considering moving back to Poland myself

The only thing worse than a slavnigger is a diaspora slavnigger.

fuck man, this almost makes me wish for a nuclear winter

I opened up a random page:
>systemic biases
>intersectioning identities

this. hold on bud

for indefinite years into the future

Okay Ahmed.

Damn that's a lot of genders. Truly, suffering is being placed in a world surrounded by morons.
Acceptance was a mistake. Bullying forced people to quarantine their degeneracy in instead of allowing it to spread and infect others.

>Eligible for passport and citizenship

In all seriousness I would get this today if I were you. You never know if you will need an exit route and its better to be prepared considering the shithole canada is becoming.

New Zealand seems to be quite isolationist at least compared to Western European countries.

>how did you western europeans let it get so fucking bad
I am German so it's no mystery to me why my people have a death wish, as for the others , that's beyond me.

>Have you been to NZ? Auckland is Chinese now and Christchurch is "a melting pot" since the big earthquake. As a whole NZ is only 75% white and rapidly declining. They will be a minority as a whole In 15years

I take a Chinese business owner over a Turkish welfare queen though.

>Canadian with polish heritage here.

It's fucked but he will be ousted in a year and the conservatives won't do that crazy shit.

If the libs win Ontario and/or the federal election I'm gone. My gf and I decided that would be the final factors. The only redeeming thing is I've managed to keep the vast majority of my money out of the hands of these sick and twisted govs and I'm happy to leave with it.

90% of the time Americans forget Canada even exists.
Why do we even have cancuck threads on here they never get any decent post count.

Even all of the hollyweird celebs didn't want to move there in the end after 6 months worth of feigning/threatening they would move.

Bullshit. Every government option has been infiltrated and compromised.

Canada is superior to America in literally every way.

t. ahmed or slippery jew

Yet you had to come to Canada's aid in this thread?
>he cant legally grow produce on his private property without a license

Enjoy your months long emergency transplant waiting lists.

America is a 3rd world shithole.

I know we like to meme which country is worse(sewden caliphate, 56%, cuckdeau), but really we are all in this shit together mates. No white country is safe

>His military's physical fitness requirements are at the level of USA police force.

>physical fitness

Americans aren't people.

They won't I promise you. Hold on until atleast 2019

what, and get Trudeau replaced by Scheer? The human equivalent of a piece of wet toast

Why are you here slippery jew?

that's a meme like most anti canada stuff on here. You can grow whatever food you fucking want there's no such thing as a food growing license lol

REEEEEEEE GO EAT KALE BCNIGGER

Look it up.
USA LEO requirements
(not even considering SWAT requirements.)
>miles ran
>situps
>pushups
>wall climb
Canadian military is the same or lower expectations.

Now look how Seals and Marines train.
Days without food or sleep in the snow and water.
They carry mule packs with 70-90 lbs for 12+ hours a day to simulate guns+plates+rations+thermals

Face the facts if we didnt exist you would be invaded by russia in a month.

Americans are niggers.

How intellectual.

Whoops
Case in point

Americans are mongoloids.

The top 3 are only true if you're black, are you black Mehmet?

tPoorfag

Americans are niggers.

Similar people/decent culture (for now), different climate.

You're a pretty poor quality shill.

ok habib

Canada is a way shittier version of Australia though.

this country was lost a long long time ago my friends. I read this book over the holidays. it is the blackpill.

Americans are cucked slaves.

Unload your whole folder if you must. You're not ruffling anyone's feathers.

>implying Trudeau won't get reelected because DUDE WEED LMAO

True, if you discount Victoria (leftfag state)

Trudeau is God.

Give up on posting your collages, little pussy bitch? Give me all of them.

Hi Mrs. Merkel

this
scheer makes john kasich look like trump himself

How do I move to the States with ease? I just wants guns and a piece of land I can get /comfy/ on. I want to go out Alamo style.

>How do I move to the States with ease?

Get a tan.

What race are you and have you ever lived in British Columbia? If the answer is non-white and yes then fuck off.

So wait. Are you saying...

There's more than two genders???

Have a laugh leafs in a very depressing thread . From the book Canada in decay