Boss Hogg on Real Time

David Hogg is scheduled to appear on Maher this Friday.

emma gonzalez has more followers than the NRA

>survivor
He's a survivor in the same sense that a dude living in Dorchester survived the boston marathon bombing. School of 4000 spread out over a .5 mile. May as well refer to everyone in town as a survivor.

A

FUCKING

LEAF

>May as well refer to everyone in town as a survivor.
note the demographics of the area and it starts to make a bit more sense

Sauce me my dude

OY GEVALT!

Maher's clout level on this issue is insane

Real time web site

I survived the Mayan Apocalypse of 2012.

Nothing worse that a dot rat

What an ugly fucker

I see pedophiles.

Kid Love Productions

The NRA are lepers at this point.
Nobody wants to go near them.

>Nobody wants to go near them.

i just joined monday

hey i survived it too. only idiots would get that close to the vicinity of the event

#metoo

lol companies like Delta and United is everyone? They've been fucking up for years and this is another miscalculation by the kikes in charge of those companies.
I and many others doubled down on donations. Your move nigger lover.

>Memeflag astroturfer

Fuck off cunt.

Just joined the NRA after Rick Scott told those crying school children that he'll still accept NRA money.

Gifting a membership to you now.

What is Maher's connection to CNN?

Is that rhetorical?

(((Time Warner)))
- HBO
- CNN

It was a genuine question, but I know who Bill Maher is and didn't expect anything less.

(((Time Warner))) is the parent of (((HBO))), (((CNN))), and dozens of other names a dumb population trusts. Together they fill all areas of disinfo-entertainment. Maher often has CNN people on and it's 100% choreographed in the talking points they press (such as to push war on Assad and Syria).
The leadership of these subsidiaries is also anti-American-commie-Judaic. As you expected.

Their stock has risen through the stratosphere recently. They're now unstoppable and rightly so.