Hunter x hunter thread

hunter x hunter thread

>inb4 hisokacucks appear and derail it

O

SAY

CAN

(YOU)

Serious question, how would Kurapika react if Hisoka killed off all the spiders while he is busy protecting the prince?

NEVER

He'd be happy. His main goal is retrieving all the eyes of his clan. If someone else kill the whole troupe ten that juste mean less work for him.

That's not how he felt when the Spiders left fake corpses of themselves in Yorknew

So in the last thread people argued that the most logical thing from a story perspective would be to not give Gon back his nen and just continue with Pika and Leorio as the new protagonists. I tend to agree but is there any way to resolve the Gyro setup without brining Gon back as a main character?

Caught me off guard, I just made it though a wsg ylyl thread unscathed too.

Are you guys seriously thinking Gyro will be relevant again some day ?

He would felt sorta empty I think, but I doubt he'd hate Hisoka for it or anything. He'd likely move on after some time.

Why would Gon not be brought back for the Gyro plot?

I think the setup is too elaborate to just pass on it. If hxh lasts beyond the dc I'm sure Togashi will resolve it. Hisoka vs Chrollo wa teased for like what, a decade? We got it eventually.

Because Hisoka and Chrollo were relevant characters from the start. Both of them dissapearing from the manga without doing anything is nothing like Gyro being teased then never showing up.

Togashi dedicated half a chapter exclusively on Gyro's backstory. He wasn't just a random background tease.

Yeah, but then he couldn't fit him in the story and now he is gone.

MY

doyou doyou do feel
like I feeeeeel

come back togashi

>Yeah, but then he couldn't fit him in the story and now he is gone.
Because he wasn't ready. Gyro was just finished being "reborn" and he had nothing left from his previous life.
Togashi made a point to show that Gyro's true value lies in his systematic thinking, ruthlessness and capability to start and run an organization from zero.

To use Gyro's character to its fullest, some time needs to pass for him to display his skills and gain another "kingdom". Also didn't some ant who used to know him go on a search for him? There's no way he'd reveal that many plot points and then abandon them. For the moment, focus changed from Gon&Killua to Leorio&Kurapika, so it's natural that we won't hear of anything ant-related for a long while. (Made even longer by the hiatuses.)

O

MY

RUBBER